Prim and Paper

Prim and Paper

Franklin, TN
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa is amazing! She has tons of material to show but she took the time to her to know me and her an idea of what I like as to not overwhelm me. She figured out what I want and provided it effortlessly.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

An exceptional business! Melissa and her staff was so courteous and extremely creative. Our wedding invitations, programs, table seating, and signage were so elegant and unique. Everyone raved about our wedding invitations. Thank you Melissa for making our day so special!

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What can I say about Prim Print Shop? They are amazing. Melissa will work with you on a design that will be unique and just your style. She is amazing at working within any budget and she goes above and beyond to make sure you are well taken care of even right up to the day of your event! She is the sweetest nicest person I met and she does an outstanding job to boot! I look forward to working with her again on other events and projects. She is amazing!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prim and paper is such a great place to get invitations! Everyone that works there is super sweet! They worked me with so much to make sure that I had the exact invitations that I wanted! I loved them so much!! The prices really aren't that bad either! :). I would definitely suggest using prim and paper for any invitation or printing needs you may need!!

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
Katie
3.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

The invitations were everything I asked for, but getting them was a hassle. They were slow to respond, which had me anxious. I wouldn't recommend them due to their lack of communication.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In the middle of all of the stress and craziness of my wedding, the one calming factor was the most AMAZINGLY CREATIVE woman I have ever met, Melissa of Prim & Print. She and her team are so sweet, hard working and super creative. They think out of the box and work with every idea that you have. She made us samples and kept going until we decided on a design. Everyone was absolutely impressed with her work. Some people even posted pictures on Facebook of the invitations. Others saved them as keepsakes.
We had "diamonds" on our invitations. They were rich, elegant and over-the-top in a very simple way.
Then, she kep the programs and the Thank You cards all in similar design to the invitations so everything could be complementary.
She can take your design idea and thoughts and turn it into a dreamy design that everyone will envy.
She was patient, VERY PROFESSIONAL and so unbelievably easy to work with.
To top it off, she is very affordable. She also itemized everything she was doing and made sure that all taxes and fees were included so you didn't have any surprise charges in the end. For invitiations to remember, go with Prim & Paper.

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
Harriet
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was overwhelmed by the choices of invitations and styles...but Melissa made everything so easy! We had a great time designing my invitations and programs. I will continue to use Prim and Paper for any future announcement or invitations!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were great to work with!! We had a few issues back and forth but overall my invitations were perfect and at a fair price!!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa at Prim and Paper was so wonderful to work with. She made it such a stress free pleasant part of planning our wedding. We chose to do custom invitations and she made them just what we wanted. She also did print work for our wedding day including madlibs, thank yous and signs. Every thing she did for us was great quality and just what we wanted. I can’t praise her and Prim and Paper enough. So happy we worked with them. I know we will continue to use them for any kind of paper goods we need.

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies of Prim and Paper are absolutely fantastic. I was thinking about forgoing invitations because I was planning a wedding in six weeks and wasn't sure I could make it happen when a friend told me about Prim and Paper. They did an excellent job in a short turn around time and made the process so easy for me. Their hard work took a lot off my shoulders!

• Wedding: 12/26/2011
4.3/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

We loved our invitations. My husband and I are both perfectionists, and had very specific ideas of what we wanted. Prim and Paper had so much patience with us and spent hours helping us design our perfect invitation, even when we wanted to move lines up and down a millimeter. They had a great range of colors and designs and even got someone to design our tree branch exactly the way we wanted it. Thanks so much guys!

• Wedding: 10/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prim and Paper was great to work with! When I had my first meeting with them, I wasn't sure what kind of invitations I wanted, but they were more than willing to go through several books of colors and paper types until I found just the one that I wanted. After our meeting, we had an email by the end of the business day with a mock-up of our invite. By the next day, we had a hard copy to look at. We were so impressed with their style and their prices that we went ahead and had them do all of our programs (we had originally planned on doing DIY, but they were cheaper!) Everyone commented on how beautiful our invitations were and i would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa at Prim & Paper was so wonderful to work with. I was a little sad when the day came to pick up my programs because I knew that I wouldn't have a reason to visit with her anymore...but that's when I realized that I need to order new stationary! They gave me an amazing price on my invitations and they custom made everything for me. I loved the fact that Melissa would address and mail the invitations so all I had to do was give her my guest list. Their work fit perfectly in with my overall "theme" for the wedding.

• Wedding: 09/17/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prim and Paper did an excellent job on my wedding invitations. I was looking to save some money in this area and I was able to pick out details from designer invitations that I liked and Prim and Paper created my design for almost half the cost and they turned out beautiful.

• Wedding: 08/27/2011