Pretty Petals

Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barb did a wonderful job! My flowers were exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding day. Pricing was reasonable and the flowers were delivered in perfect condition.

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Loved it!! to all Brides out there!!! I definitely recommended!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our flowers were beautiful custom-creations and arrived in-time for the ceremony.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barb was our wedding florist and we could not have been happier! Having met with several other florists prior to meeting with Barb, I was worried I would have to make my own floral centerpieces due to cost. I was in love with garden roses (super expensive) but open to more affordable options. Other florists just couldn't think outside of the flowers that were literally in my inspiration photos, quoting me triple my budget without providing alternatives. When I met with Barb, I knew she was the perfect florist for us! She looked at my inspiration photos of bouquets and centerpieces and came up with perfect and more affordable alternatives (we could keep the hydrangeas and a few ranunculus, but would use Fado roses instead of the garden variety in order to stay within budget). When she delivered the flowers on the day of the wedding, I was blown away. All of the flowers were stunning and Barb perfectly delivered my floral vision, but within my budget. She even got the color of the flowers to be so perfect that they matched the bridesmaids dresses exactly. I recommend Pretty Petals to anyone who is planning a wedding.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
4.0/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and above and beyond anything I expected! Barb is not always friendly, but very good at what she does. She's very efficient and able to accommodate our needs. She is easy to get in contact with, but I would suggest either visiting their website before visiting them because she doesn't have many current photographs at her office.

• Wedding: 06/14/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved my experience at Pretty Pettals! Barb was very professional and super knowledgeable about what flowers would look good together. She is also not as expensive as some of the other florists that I looked at.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barb was great to work with!! Our flowers were beautiful!

Pretty Petals responded with the following comments:

Thanks for that nice comment! I am so glad you were happy. I thought your ideas were wonderful!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Barb at Pretty Petals is a fantastic florist from the first meeting to the delivery of our wedding flowers at the venue. She helped shape my vague idea of fall colors flowers into a gorgeous collection of ceremony side pieces, reception centerpieces and personal flowers. She was flexible and worked with my mother and a florist on the Big Island, who sent special protea from the Big Island. She worked these blooms into the design to complement the flowers already selected. She created truly amazing bouquets for me as the bride, my maid of honor and for the toss bouquet that received compliments from every guest. Several guests exclaimed at the unusual bout's for the groom, best man, father of the bride and usher. Pretty Petals is a joy to work with, responsive, cheerful and a great value. I plan to order from Barb for special occasions in the near future.

• Wedding: 09/23/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was so happy with the flowers for our wedding! They were absolutley beautiful and just what I invisioned. Barb was so helpful and very easy to work with. I would definitly use Pretty Petals in the future!

Zenia
4.7/5.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barb did very simple flower arrangements for my bridesmaids and for the tables at my wedding. They were beautiful though and I made about 3-4 changes in the few months before my wedding but Barb was flexible and easy to work with. The only time I wasn't impressed was the 3 week deadline before the wedding I had forgotten amongst all the other million things I was doing to send her the final payment and when I called her to arrange a time to drop off my vases she scolded me and was sort of angry. I apologized and paid right away but couldn't believe she'd be so rude when I was hiring her and the amount of money was very small. I'd recommend her though as her pricing isn't crazy and she seems to be pretty creative and easy to create up-to-date arrangements.

• Wedding: 08/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barb with Pretty Petals was a joy to work with! We just exchanged a few emails, but she was able to create exactly what I was looking for, and at an outstanding price! We were able to pick up our flowers, but she even offered to deliver them! I will use her again!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Flowers were somewhat low on my list of priorities for my wedding, so I procrastinated for quite a while on ordering them. Barb at Pretty Petals was very helpful with my flower order, and easily fit me in to her busy schedule to discuss options. She was very quick in her responses to my questions, and I got a good price on beautiful flowers. Also, she is willing to accept business for small orders as well as large ones, as I only ordered a bride's bouquet and a small tossing bouquet. The flowers were delivered on time, and they were very beautiful. I received many compliments on the bouquet throughout the wedding day. Overall, I was very pleased with my bouquet from Pretty Petals, and they were a good value compared to other wedding florists in the area. I highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 07/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Barb did our flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely beautiful. It was 105 degrees out and the flowers did great we put them back into the water after the ceremony as she directed us too and they held up great. She did an amazing job and we will continue to do business with her.

3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Barbara did the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She was very professional and I've seen other weddings she has done and they were beautiful. Unfortunately our flowers had to be picked up and taken up to the mountains the day before the wedding, and although they were supposed to be hardy (calla lillies), they wilted and turned brown and we had to throw a few away, and use some that were wilted. You couldn't really tell in the photos, but it was a bummer for what we paid. I don't think it was Barbara's fault. My advice is don't travel with your flowers, especially in the winter!

• Wedding: 02/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went into my initial meeting with Pretty Petals with a few photos and a general idea of what I wanted the flowers at my wedding to look like. Barb took my ideas and completely ran with them. She had so many great suggestions and ideas to make them even better.

On the day of my wedding I was completely floored when I saw the bouquets and centerpieces. They were beyond what I expected and included really unique varieties of flowers and succulents.They were all I had hoped for with a few fun surprises mixed in!

• Wedding: 09/16/2011
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pretty Petals is the Way to Go! My flowers for my wedding were so perfect! I couldn't have been happier with the product and the service! I highly recommend Pretty Petals to Anyone especially Brides!

• Wedding: 09/02/2011
303-798-9771
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards