Premiere Catering & Events
You leave nothing to chance on the most important day of your life. Neither will we.
415 Royal Street

• Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Our biggest frustration with Premiere was the consistent lag in responsiveness during the entire planning process, until right before the wedding. This created significant stress for us. There were also several elements that were not well-executed on the wedding day, such as place settings missing and our beers of choice not there at the reception. On the plus side, the staff was professional and flexible. Food and presentation were well-done.
Wedding: 09/17/2011
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Premiere Catering provides an all-encompassing catering service for any wedding. They are always on their game and know how to handle every detail concerning your wedding day.
Wedding: 08/06/2011

HappyBrideNC 5 Reviews
People generally remember two things from a wedding reception: the music and the food. Heather and Jessica of Premiere made sure that our guests had something to remember, in the best way possible!

They worked with us every step of the way, from suggesting decor and offering vegan/vegetarian alternative to adapting for changing RSVP numbers to excellent on-site service. The waitstaff and bartender were awesome, making sure that the guests had what they needed without being intrusive. They made a nerve-wracking time a lot easier for us, and we're grateful. Well done, Premiere!
Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Out of this world - Heather Irvin is amazingly talented and the chef - unbelievable. You need to hire Premiere Catering! Right away we knew she was the right one to cater Seth and Morgan's wedding - she came up with such creative menu options how to display it and also had great ideas for all the rentals - linens, place settings, etc. She was very sensitive about the budget too - very important! We knew, without a doubt, we would not need to worry about a thing because every time we met with her - everything was under control. The day of the wedding was so fantastic and totally exceeded our expectations. Call Premiere now!
Wedding: 04/02/2011
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Premier did a wonderful job making our wedding a beautiful, fun, and delicious event! Premier's knowledge of our venue's capabilities and layout was great and helped me feel at ease that our reception would be exactly what we envisioned. They also were extremely flexible with last minute changes due to the weather! I would recommend Premier for your next event.
Wedding: 09/11/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My son and daughter-in-law were the ones who had the dealings with Premiere. My husband and I just enjoyed the day. The foods were wonderful - a very nice variety of textures and flavors in every bite. Gail, the wedding director was a joy to work with. She had every aspect of the ceremony under control and let all of us know what we needed to do and when to do it. She is very professional in her dealings with people and Premiere is very fortunate to have her in their employ.
Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The professionalism, planning, and organization of Heather and her staff in the months/days/hours leading up to the wedding kept me, my wife, and our families relatively stress-free during a pretty crazy time in our lives. Premiere knows the business and knows how to deal with the inevitable issues that come up during the wedding planning process, which really was huge in keeping our families focused on the important part of the day, our marriage. As a foodie, I can honestly say that the quality and presentation of their food was out of sight. They had great ideas, they worked with us and our ideas...we wanted veg options, we wanted seasonal/local ingredients...they surpassed all expectations. Great company, great people. True professionals. Hire Premiere for your event!!!!!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Gail owns Premiere Catering & Events, but she was also a liason between myself and the owners of the wedding and reception site. She did EVERYTHING for us, she went with us to pick linens and had all the numbers and itmes tallyed. Gail also invited my family and I to a tasting where we choose our food for the reception. She had my programs and menu cards printed, they were perfect. I did have to provide her with all other vendors information but this saved me so much trouble in the end. Gail coordinated every single detail of the wedding and reception. She made sure that everyone knew what to do, when, and where. She was also always avaliable to me for answering questions and offering advice. Premiere Catering was wonderful, I think people will be talking about the food for a long time. My personal favorite was the Asian BBQ in the little chinese to go boxes. The catering and wait staff was so good, you barley noticed they were there except for the fact that everything was in place, presented beautifully, and delicious. The highest praise that I can give Gail is that she took it upon herself to make everything as perfect as I would if I could have done it myself.
Wedding: 05/15/2010
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I previously reviewed Premiere Catering and Events, this company did an excellent job on catering and coordination my wedding at Crenshaw Hall. Unfortunately I did not did properly site who owns the company, Heather Irvin owns the company and the lady that worked with me, Gail Stephenson works for Premiere Catering & Events. My eperience with PC&E as well as Gail Stephenson was amazing and I would employ this company over and over again!
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We could not ask for a more dedicated team especially that we all lived out of state and almost all the planning was done via conference calls and emails. The attention to detail and the quality, quantity and taste of the food was awesome. All of our guests raved on how delisious the food was.
The first thing they told me when we signed the contract was we would not have to worry about a thing on the wedding day. They would take care of all of it. We were to just relax and enjoy the day. And with them we were able to do just that. Friends and family who had planned weddings in the past, told me not to worry if a few things go wrong that is expected; for at least 5 to 10 things not to go how you planned them. I can honestly say with the team of people we had taking care of every little detail the wedding went off without a hitch. There was not one thing that went wrong.

My son and daughter in law said the wedding was exactly what they wanted and what they had invisioned and much more.

Thanks again to Heather Irvine and her team. I would highly recommend your team to anyone.

Michele Wilcox
Wedding: 09/18/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Premiere Catering and specifically Gail Stephenson for a wedding, and the level of professionalism was superb! From planning to execution, not one detail was overlooked, great suggestions were made (without any pushiness or pressure), budget was very much on point, and overall, it was a major success.

Staff, food quality and presentation all rate 5 stars. Organization and ease of working with this company rate another 5 stars. Regardless of the event next time, if it's over 25 people, I'm calling Premiere Catering.
Wedding: 08/08/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Premiere Catering made my daughter's wedding beautiful, elegant and stress free. It was a wonderful event and a wonderful experience.
Wedding: 06/18/2009
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Premiere Catering was a great company to work with. They were very attentive and helpful in planning and getting everything done. Although they were not the cheapest option they were definitely worth the cost and then some.
Wedding: 05/23/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Gail Stephenson was both our wedding planner and Premiere Catering event coordinator. Gail impressed us initially by meeting with us to determine what we wanted - she didn't just hand us a menu saying "pick 2 from column A, and pick 3 from column B, etc...". We talked about my personality and my husband's - about how we met and our relationship, the vision we had for our wedding, etc... She got to know us FIRST and then put together a plan from start to finish from how the wedding and reception would flow, unique ideas for the rehearsal dinner, the wedding reception, the decorations, the invitations...the list goes on and on. I cannot imagine our wedding without Gail and Premiere Catering. 4 months later and people are STILL talking about our wedding, the decorations both inside Crenshaw Hall and outside, the food (presentation AND delicious!), the service by Gail, Heather, and all of the staff at Premiere. Since then, one of the VP's at my company (who was in our wedding), was so impressed by Gail and Premiere Catering, that she hired them to cater a company-function at their home. You will not be disappointed by this caterer. They are top-notch!
Wedding: 05/09/2009
Services Used: Catering, Invitations, Wedding Planning, Event Rentals & Photobooths
 919-674-3737
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire