Premiere Booth

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hunter, the owner, is amazing. He was very helpful in setting up the service and very responsive to emails. We actually had a miscommunication around the guest book (long story short, he didn't know i was bringing my own, the attendant at the booth during the event didn't know to print double and failed to get anyone to put their pictures in the guest book and sign it. Basically i was left without a guestbook.) BUT Hunter is doing everything in his power to fix that for us (including sending us a set of prints so we can create our own photo guest book). Which is really appreciated.

Also, the quality of the printouts is great, and we got the CD of all of the pictures soon after returning from our honeymoon.

Despite the sanfu, I would still recommend Premiere. I would just suggest being overly communicative about what you want and how you want it done.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
genevieve
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone at Premier Booth were great to work with. Hunter was very helpful during the planning. He was very flexible and quick to respond to all emails.

During our reception all of our guests had a great time in the booth - Lots of props. Eric was very helpful and our guests enjoyed how fun he was.

Would definitely use Premier again!!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Sumner
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the Premiere Booth at our wedding last weekend and it was such a huge hit!!! The booth is very sleek looking and our attendant Daryl was awesome! He opens the curtain for you each time you go in and hands you the picture when you are finished. It was such a great addition to our reception. I had great communication with Hunter leading up to the event and I was so glad when I received his confirmation email the day before the wedding because I had completely forgotten to follow up with him! They were of course there on time and set up quietly in the back. I literally just looked up and thought oh there’s the photo booth ready to go! You get to pick out your own logo and layout AND you get every print sent to you on a DVD as well as uploaded on their website. Daryl was very patient with my inebriated guests as well ;) I would recommend the Premiere Booth to anyone getting married!! It is the way to go Brides!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photo booth was a huge hit! I'm not sure it was ever empty for more than a couple of minutes. Our bride loved getting to customize the color/lay-out/wording of the photo strips. Ruben, our attendant was awesome. He was helpful, fun and came up with some crazy prop combinations. You guys got in and set up so quickly and broke it down just as quick. Thank you so much! We will use absolutely use Premiere Booth again!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Donna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Getting a photo booth was definitely one of the best things we did! We rented the photo booth for our wedding reception and it was a hit! They brought awesome props and you can tell from the pictures that people were having so much fun!
We got the scrapbook option and it was so fun to go through the pictures after the wedding and see everybody! We also got a CD of all of the pictures and strips mailed to use after the wedding which was so fun to go through!
I was also able to create my own logo for the photo strip to fit with our theme for the wedding. It turned out perfectly!
Hunter was very easy to work with via email and everything was so smooth!
Would definitely recommend them!!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premiere Booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding and did a fantastic job!! They have their business down to a science and caused zero stress on my part (the bride).

I absolutely loved their option to customize the photo strips with your own personal logo and/or wedding colors. The fact that they have a REAL photo booth as opposed to a backdrop was very important to us and I thought it made for better-looking pictures. Also, I learned that they sterilize their props after every event for any of you that are clean freaks (like me) and were wondering.

To top it off, the classic car we rented for our "send off" would not start right as we were about to leave, and one of the Premiere Booth guys SAVED THE DAY and fixed it. The nicest and handiest guys ever. I'm not writing that to make you think you'll have an on-site mechanic at your event, but want to convey just how awesome these people are.

Thank you so much Premiere Booth! Our wedding would not have been the same without you!

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding. Every person there commented on how much fun they had with it. Also the staff was amazing! They went above and beyond helping in any way they possibly could. My husband and I would highly recommend their service. We promise you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Lindsey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was contacted on the day of the wedding to let me know the photo booth was on its way and would be set up in plenty of time before the reception. That put me at ease knowing it was one less thing to worry about. When I arrived at the reception everyone seemed to be having a great time in the photo booth.
We received the CD exactly 1 week after the reception ( I never expected it that fast). Looking at all the pictures and how much fun everyone was having made me very happy. So many of our guest expressed how much fun the photo booth was. Glad we made it part of the reception. Thanks for being a part of our wedding.
Sandy Lemasters

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
Sandy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were wonderful. The staff was great. They were funny and encouraged people to come take photos. On time. Professional. Great props.

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premiere Photobooth was great to work with throughout the process. They were very responsive to emails and questions. The booth at the wedding was awesome. Everyone loved it and the props that came with it. We had orginally had hired another company but something happened to their booth about 3 weeks prior to our wedding and I was scambling to find a replacement. So glad that we found Premiere - I think it turned out much better with them and was worth the cost!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My guests and I absolutely loved the photobooth! It was so much fun. The staff was great and so helpful! I would definitely use Premiere again. Great job!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

have to say that besides the fact of getting married to an amazing man that this was SPECTACULAR!!!!! Your staff did an amazing job and this was such a big hit. Everyone has talked about the photobooth and keep posting on FB there pictures from the wedding. All the props were great and so many to choose from that all ages were having a blast. I wish that I would have had more time, but of course the bride gets pulled in every direction. This was such a hit that i would consider doing this again and again. Your staff was so nice and helpful and even stayed an little bit longer. This is what every wedding needs and they need to choose you guys because they will have nothing to worry about. THANK YOU so much for making my wedding complete!

• Wedding: 06/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premiere Booth is awesome- I did tons of research among different photobooth companies and landed on Premiere Booth and am so glad I did. Hunter answered so many questions of mine, patiently and professionally. One of my concerns with having a photobooth was that it would have to be loaded in during the reception and it would distrub the flow of the ceremony but at Premiere Booth they were willing to come a few hours prior to our event and set up and then leave and return prior to our event start time. We used the photobooth for guest favors and everyone really enjoyed the fun props. I would highly recommend this company!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This Photobooth team was AMAZING! They were friendly and very professional!! I couldnt have asked for more :)

• Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for the great job at my daughters wedding in Austin. Rick did a super job and the props were awesome. He contacted me before the event to schedule the set up and was prompt on arriving. He assembled the booth and made sure it was clean and ready to go. He returned for the event again very promptly and helped everyone with getting the most out of the booth. Everyone had such fun. I do believe almost everyone at the wedding went through the booth at least once, and many went through multiple times. The scrapbook turned out great, and Rick went above and beyond to take it home, put it all together and get it back so quickly. I definitely will be referring your company to anyone and everyone, even down in Corpus Christi which is where we are from. Thanks, thanks, thanks for enhancing the wedding memories with such fun strips of family and guest!

• Wedding: 03/02/2013
Connie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

LOVE LOVE LOVE this service! They were great to work with! They were very responsive and flexible. All my guests commented on how much fun they had in the booth! I would use them over and over!

• Wedding: 01/19/2013
214-295-1049
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards