Premiere #1 Limousine Service

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Our chauffeur was the most wonderful woman ever. Jamie was professional yet relaxed and easy to talk to. She added to the limousine experience! The limo itself (Pinky you have to check it out) was beautiful. The guys loved it, I loved it, the guests loved it. It was clean, big, and BEAUTIFUL!

Services Used: Transportation

We used premier for our wedding and would definitely recommend them. Our driver was so professional and helpful!

Services Used: Transportation

Bob was a great driver and help my sister plan my SURPRISE wine tour/girls day 9.20 (a mini-bachelorette party before my SURPRISE wedding on 10.3) We had a great time from start to finish - even just my best friends surprising me with a Limo at my house (them inside with balloons, goodie bags, wine and didn't know until Bob opened the door) We went to 3 great wineries including inside the PA Ren Fair - all 5 of us had never been there before and we got our faces painted - added to the whole excitement of the day! Thank you so much for a VERY memorable day!

Services Used: Transportation

We rented both an executive coach to transport the wedding party and a Cadillac for the bride and groom to exit. The company communicated very well notifying us within the 24 hour window and when the vehicle was in route. The drivers were very professional and accommodating.

Recently Married

The driver was great and very friendly. The car was clean and comfortable. He was there on time and very attentive to making sure I didn't get wet since it was raining.

Services Used: Transportation

From the moment I called for a quote, until we stepped off of our party bus to go to our reception, Premiere #1 was incredibly helpful & professional. Every time I called with questions, I was answered by happy people who knew exactly what they were talking about and I never had to worry about a thing. Our driver was wonderful and got us everywhere we needed to be on time.

Services Used: Transportation

They were great. They were polite and the drivers were friendly and accommodating. Affordable and high quality service. I would recommend to anyone.

Recently Married

We used Premiere #1 for limo transport between wedding venues for our wedding party and our guests. We got excellent service and really liked our driver. Nice job!

Services Used: Transportation

Premiere #1 Limousine was an excellent vendor. They were on time picking up the girls at the hotel and bringing them to the Church. I didn't have to wait at the alter! He was a professional driver that took us to our picture locations and ultimately our final destination at the Crowne Plaza. I was very satisfied with the timeliness and professionalism of your services.

Premiere #1 Limousine Service responded with the following comments:

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We shared it with our fans and followers.

Twitter: http://bit.ly/twitter28
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1cESu6X

Services Used: Transportation

The Premiere #1 drivers followed our directions perfectly. They were very professional in how they addressed our guests and the wedding party. They were punctual, personable, and flexible throughout the evening. We ordered one 24 passenger minibus and two 40 passenger luxury shuttle coaches for our wedding. The vehicles themselves were great. They were extremely clean and I particularly liked the layout of the minibus. I highly recommend Premiere #1 as a limousine company for any occasion.

Premiere #1 Limousine Service responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the awesome review! We shared it on Facebook and Twitter.

Twitter: http://bit.ly/10_12reviewFB
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/16KyKMh

1+ year ago

Premiere #1 Limousine provided excellent service! We had rented the party bus for our wedding and it was outstanding! I had gotten multiple emails verifying the pick up and drop off times which made it easy for me being that I did not have to call and confim. The bus arrived exactly on time and got us to the multiple locations for our photographs! The driver was super friendly and professional! Thank you for the outstanding service!

Premiere #1 Limousine Service responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review! We shared it with our fans and followers.

Twitter: http://bit.ly/18CZ78r
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/IsG58r

1+ year ago

Premiere #1 is hands down the best transportation company in Central Pa!! Their customer service is TOP NOTCH. Prompt, Professional....overall amazing!! The drivers are awesome. If you are considering transportation, LOOK NO FURTHER. Premiere #1 is the BEST!

Services Used: Transportation

Transportation was something that was extremely important to us for our wedding because we wanted our day to be a celebration and we have a lot of family & friends who are big drinkers. We blocked off hotel rooms and rented a shuttle and the party bus for our guests to be transported to and from the reception. It was more than worth it! Our guests were able to party all night long and not have to worry about calling a cab, DD or worse, driving under the influence. Thank YOU Premiere for keeping our guests safe the night of our wedding!
Our bridal party took the party bus from the church to the reception and we rocked it out the entire way!! I truly believe it made the impact for the rest of the evening. Our bridal party was hype the second they made their entrances to the reception which created a mood for the entire night that this was going to be a fun night! And it was! Our guests were grateful for the transportation and so were we.
Our driver was phenomenal and had a personality that fit with our guests! Thank YOU again! It truly helped make our night perfect!!

Premiere #1 Limousine Service responded with the following comments:

Wow, thanks for the great feedback! We loved it so much, we shared it with our followers on Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook: http://bit.ly/ww8_8
Twitter: http://bit.ly/wwtwitter8_8

Services Used: Transportation

Prompt, Clean, Professional service. Our driver was EXCELLENT!!!

Rebecca
1 Review
05/18/2013

We hired Premiere for our wedding transportation on May 18, 2013. They were absolutely spectacular! \r\n\r\nFirst, their rates were the best we found in the area and their selection of vehicles was larger than many of the other limo companies we looked at.\r\n\r\nSecond, the week of the wedding they called to confirm all our details which I really appreciated since I didn\'t have to try to remember to do it myself!\r\n\r\nFinally, the day of our wedding, our driver arrived 15 minutes before he was scheduled to. Not only did he check in with the front desk of our hotel but I received an email on my phone letting me know he had arrived. Our driver, Bill, was exceptionally kind and helpful. He helped me and my 50 lbs of dress get in and out of the limo multiple times and knew exactly where to take us for the ceremony and pictures afterwards without us having to give him directions. The limo was very clean and well stocked with glassware for our celebratory drinks. \r\n\r\nI would HIGHLY recommend Premiere for any event, especially wedding transportation. They were great!

1+ year ago

Premiere #1 did an amazing job transporting the bridal party on our wedding day! JD was early arriving to pick up the ladies and was kind, friendly and helpful to everyone.

We used the 14 passenger mini bus and it was super nice!

Thank you to everyone at Premiere who helped secure our reservation and execute all the details for our big day:)