Premiere #1 Limousine Service

Premiere #1 Limousine Service

Our Service is Premier...Our Customers are #1

2000 Vine St
Middletown, PA 17057 | map
Vehicles: Exotic Car, Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, L...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premiere #1 Limousine was very professional and flexible with our needs the day our wedding. I could not have asked for a more professional vendor from Kristy in their office to our two drivers the day of our event.

• Wedding: 12/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our chauffeur was the most wonderful woman ever. Jamie was professional yet relaxed and easy to talk to. She added to the limousine experience! The limo itself (Pinky you have to check it out) was beautiful. The guys loved it, I loved it, the guests loved it. It was clean, big, and BEAUTIFUL!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premiere was great! We hired them for our October 2014 wedding. They have such a great selection of limos. We stopped over at their location and they gave us a tour of all their vehicles. We rented the limo bus for our wedding and it was perfect. We had a wedding party of 12 plus the groom and I and it was the perfect size. They were on time and the driver was great. The price was great too. Very happy with their services!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used premier for our wedding and would definitely recommend them. Our driver was so professional and helpful!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bob was a great driver and help my sister plan my SURPRISE wine tour/girls day 9.20 (a mini-bachelorette party before my SURPRISE wedding on 10.3) We had a great time from start to finish - even just my best friends surprising me with a Limo at my house (them inside with balloons, goodie bags, wine and didn't know until Bob opened the door) We went to 3 great wineries including inside the PA Ren Fair - all 5 of us had never been there before and we got our faces painted - added to the whole excitement of the day! Thank you so much for a VERY memorable day!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We rented both an executive coach to transport the wedding party and a Cadillac for the bride and groom to exit. The company communicated very well notifying us within the 24 hour window and when the vehicle was in route. The drivers were very professional and accommodating.

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The driver was great and very friendly. The car was clean and comfortable. He was there on time and very attentive to making sure I didn't get wet since it was raining.

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment I called for a quote, until we stepped off of our party bus to go to our reception, Premiere #1 was incredibly helpful & professional. Every time I called with questions, I was answered by happy people who knew exactly what they were talking about and I never had to worry about a thing. Our driver was wonderful and got us everywhere we needed to be on time.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were great. They were polite and the drivers were friendly and accommodating. Affordable and high quality service. I would recommend to anyone.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Premiere #1 for limo transport between wedding venues for our wedding party and our guests. We got excellent service and really liked our driver. Nice job!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premiere #1 Limousine was an excellent vendor. They were on time picking up the girls at the hotel and bringing them to the Church. I didn't have to wait at the alter! He was a professional driver that took us to our picture locations and ultimately our final destination at the Crowne Plaza. I was very satisfied with the timeliness and professionalism of your services.

Premiere #1 Limousine Service responded with the following comments:

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! We shared it with our fans and followers.

Twitter: http://bit.ly/twitter28
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1cESu6X

• Wedding: 11/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Premiere #1 drivers followed our directions perfectly. They were very professional in how they addressed our guests and the wedding party. They were punctual, personable, and flexible throughout the evening. We ordered one 24 passenger minibus and two 40 passenger luxury shuttle coaches for our wedding. The vehicles themselves were great. They were extremely clean and I particularly liked the layout of the minibus. I highly recommend Premiere #1 as a limousine company for any occasion.

Premiere #1 Limousine Service responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the awesome review! We shared it on Facebook and Twitter.

Twitter: http://bit.ly/10_12reviewFB
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/16KyKMh

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premiere #1 Limousine provided excellent service! We had rented the party bus for our wedding and it was outstanding! I had gotten multiple emails verifying the pick up and drop off times which made it easy for me being that I did not have to call and confim. The bus arrived exactly on time and got us to the multiple locations for our photographs! The driver was super friendly and professional! Thank you for the outstanding service!

Premiere #1 Limousine Service responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the great review! We shared it with our fans and followers.

Twitter: http://bit.ly/18CZ78r
Facebook: http://on.fb.me/IsG58r

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Premiere #1 is hands down the best transportation company in Central Pa!! Their customer service is TOP NOTCH. Prompt, Professional....overall amazing!! The drivers are awesome. If you are considering transportation, LOOK NO FURTHER. Premiere #1 is the BEST!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Transportation was something that was extremely important to us for our wedding because we wanted our day to be a celebration and we have a lot of family & friends who are big drinkers. We blocked off hotel rooms and rented a shuttle and the party bus for our guests to be transported to and from the reception. It was more than worth it! Our guests were able to party all night long and not have to worry about calling a cab, DD or worse, driving under the influence. Thank YOU Premiere for keeping our guests safe the night of our wedding!
Our bridal party took the party bus from the church to the reception and we rocked it out the entire way!! I truly believe it made the impact for the rest of the evening. Our bridal party was hype the second they made their entrances to the reception which created a mood for the entire night that this was going to be a fun night! And it was! Our guests were grateful for the transportation and so were we.
Our driver was phenomenal and had a personality that fit with our guests! Thank YOU again! It truly helped make our night perfect!!

Premiere #1 Limousine Service responded with the following comments:

Wow, thanks for the great feedback! We loved it so much, we shared it with our followers on Facebook and Twitter!

Facebook: http://bit.ly/ww8_8
Twitter: http://bit.ly/wwtwitter8_8

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Prompt, Clean, Professional service. Our driver was EXCELLENT!!!

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
717-616-8995
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards