Premier Transportation Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I surprised my bride, now wife, with a 1963 Rolls Royce for the getaway vehicle. I definitely waited till last minute to book, yet they treated me with respect and courtesy answering all of my questions as they arose. They arrived on time (30 minutes early actually) and the vehicle was just spectacular. I would recommend Premier Transportation Services to everyone!

Services Used: Transportation

We had arranged for Premier to pick my husband and I up after our wedding in Ennis, TX and take us to the DFW airport. The driver was there when we were making our grand exit but seemed to have been pulled over by a cop on the way to the venue. The cop was lingering while we were getting into the car and made for an awkward get-away. I'm not sure exactly what the situation was but everyone was confused on why there was a cop following us on our way out. But overall, we got there safely and on schedule which is what really matters!

Profile Picture
Megan
09/20/2013

We rented a town car for our wedding and I would highly recommend using Premier! They had very competitive rates and great staff!!

Services Used: Transportation

Premier provided a bus to transport guests to our wedding site, which was about a 3 hour round trip for most guests. They also provided a sedan limo to take the bride and groom to their overnight hotel in downtown Dallas from the wedding site. They arrived promptly, were courteous and safe.

Services Used: Transportation

We used premier for our “getaway” car after the wedding. The driver was there early, the towncar was clean and booking was easy!

Services Used: Transportation

Luckily, Premier still had a 6 person limo a month before our wedding day to serve as our getaway car. The limo driver arrived right on time and had a bottle of wine waiting for us! We were so exhausted on the way home, but the limo driver was very polite. The price of the limo was about average, but that's expected. The customer service for Premier is amazing! I would highly suggest Premier for anyone who would like to rent a limo!

Services Used: Transportation

This is a difficult review to write because part of the fault lies with our planning, we should have hired 2 limos as opposed to 1 that took 2 trips. Sal was very professional and sweet, however, due to our poor planning he charged us an extra hour than what we had expected we would need. They were always on time. They were very courteous. I don't feel they went above and beyond however, I say this because our "getaway car" was waiting at the wrong place for us, causing us not to feel totally impressed with the company.

Services Used: Transportation

LOVED them! very professional, yet easy going, and flexible. We not only had a limo for our wedding, we used their Party Bus for a trip to Cowboys Stadium for a tour, so we did not have to take 3 cars. Made it the best way to travel! the limo was fun, we had it come early to take some of the kids on rides before we left, which they all loved. and the Party Bus we used to take family to cowboy stadium, and to pick up family coming in from the airport as we had several coming close together. This way, you can visit, enjoy, have a cooler/drinks while someone else takes care of the driving, directions, etc. it was GREAT!

Services Used: Transportation

I highly recommend premier. We used them for bus transportation for our wedding party, a sedan for the bride and groom (us), and for transportation to and from the airport. They offer an all inclusive price - gratuity included which is nice! The drivers were all very professional and arrived on time. Our bus driver even had Wedding Crashers playing on the bus! Loved them!

Services Used: Transportation

I can't say enough good things about Premier. I contacted Premier in addition to a dozen other limo companies in the Dallas metroplex to provide wedding day transportation for the entire bridal party (8 plus bride and groom). I was looking for a bus-form of transportation as it would be too hard to get in and out of a traditional limo in my dress, and I based on their very helpful website, it was clear that they had a lot of options.

Laurie was exceptional. I gave her my budget and she helped me find a vehicle that would suit our needs and still stay within budget. She was even willing to make a deal to upgrade us to the limo-version of the bus vehicle if it was not pre-rented the day of our wedding (and we lucked out, because it was not!).

True to word, the limo bus showed up on time on our wedding day. The driver (Jerome) was a gem, absolutely professional and willing to drive us around for several hours to various locations to take pictures. He kept us relaxed and laughing - very much welcomed after the stressful days preceeding.

Thank you so much for helping to make our day perfect!

Services Used: Transportation

Super helpful and provided a worry-free experience. I would use again for other activities for sure.

Services Used: Transportation

They were so helpful here and were willing to work with our budget and schedule. We also loved the free sedan transfer from our hotel to the airport the next morning for the honeymoon! Laurie was especially helpful!

Services Used: Transportation

Premier did a great job picking us up from our reception. They were on time and brought the right vehicle. The driver was very nice and got us to our hotel safely. I would recommend Premier to anyone needing a "to go" car.

4.2

we used them and it was all great. We got a regular nice car not a limo. It was all great except the driver kept on talking to us. We just wanted to talk to each other and enjoy our time alone but he kept on talking. Besides that it was great.

Services Used: Transportation

We rented a 6 passenger limo to take us from our reception to our hotel in downtown Dallas. They didn't charge us more because it was a wedding...they just gave us the one way transfer rate. The limo was clean and the driver was professional. They had made a booking error, so we actually had a 10 passenger limo at no extra charge. Everything was taken care of beforehand, even gratuity, so it was nice to not have to deal with anything after the wedding.

Premier Transportation Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your comment and we are so pleased your service was satisfactory and worry free.

2.9

This is a two part review which should explain the middle of the road marks. First, the limo driver that delivered us to and from our wedding. AWESOME! The driver and the limo were, like the name suggests, premier, and we had a wonderful time. He drove us through out downtown Dallas after the reception and was very professional. Wonderful, and highly recommend. There was, however, a downside. There was supposed to be a limo to pick us up to take us to the airport. Instead of a limo, however, we were picked up in a 4 door ash tray and delivered to the airport like we had taken a $20 cab (of course with a cab we might have gotten an air freshener). So we have mixed recommendations. If you can nail down the specifics ... wonderful company.

Premier Transportation Services responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review and the compliments of our chauffeured service. I apologize on behalf of Premier for the condition of the car, our vehicles are smoke free both for clients and employees. All vehicles are well maintained and kept clean. I am sorry if there was confusion in what type of vehicle you were receiving. Thank you again for choosing Premier Transportation.