Premier Music

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 1 Reviews
Any of the POSITIVE comments "Premier" MUST have been written by the OWNERS, end of message.

Private User 1 Reviews
Premier is anything BUT premier. They are A SUB-CONTRACTING BOOKING AGENCY.
They should call themselves "PREMIUM" for what you are receiving are a couple of phone calls and a contract.
What you are GETTING is the privilege of PAYING A PREMIUM for them FINDING you a service.
I KNOW! I am a victim of NON PAYMENT - A BOUNCED CHECK.
  • Flexibility:  0.0
they are a fraudulent company they collected the money and never send any body they even sent a fake contract, now I been calling and never answer they are scam do not trust them i wish i research before sending payment.
Wedding: 12/14/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Do not book this company! I was subcontracted by Steven Ehrhardt at Premiere events in December. The Groom paid in full, and the check that Steven gave me bounced. Look them up on the BBB! Many Many complaints. They booked me without knowing anything about me or my music. Not what they told the client.

Private User 1 Reviews
I was hired as a sub-contractor for these people and would like to echo the above comments. They DO NOT PAY THEIR DJ. They currently owe me over $800 since all 3 of their checks bounced and I am now forced to collect payment through small claims court

Private User 1 Reviews
Premier subcontracts out the DJ service with little knowledge of who they hire, what type of equipment and lights used. DO NOT USE THEM!! Hire a local DJ for less money!!
This company is a FRAUD.
They failed to pay the DJ. They sent him a check that bounced, stopped communication and failed to re-issue new payment.
BEWARE
0.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0
Horrible! Why did I not read reviews prior to booking?!?!!!
The DJ that Premier sent to us was horrible. His equipment was faulty, his mic had tape on it to hold it together. At the wedding he tells our coordinator that he didn't feel comfortable announcing the wedding party so we ended up having a guest do all the mic announcements. He was constantly on his phone talking, texting and taking "self-ies". So unprofessional. For the quality of service we got I could have saved $450.00 and hooked up an iPod with our playlist, that never got used, and have our guest announce..oh wait, we did have a guest announce.
What a rip off. I was giving Premier the benefit of the doubt that they just contracted with a bad DJ, but after reading reviews I truly believe that Premier is a horrible business. I sent an email to Steven today and his response was, "Thank you for your email Julie. I am checking into this." No apology...nothing. I will be surprised if I hear anything else from them again. So disappointed.
The 5.0 comments listed here are probably from their staff.
Once YELP is up and working I will be posting there as well.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY....it is not worth it.
Wedding: 08/04/2013
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I'm writing this review for Premier Companies (premiercomapnies.org) that Steven runs, and as the reviewer said bellow me DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY! Not only is Steve a TERRIBLE business professional, but it does not matter if you have a contract or not, they promise things they cannot deliver! AND they are not even a DJ service! They charge their customers a premium and contract out local DJs that would be happy to work directly with the customers (which costs a lot less).
We ordered a projector 4 months in advance of our wedding which was in Florida, and got have written confirmation that was possible and Steve would work on it. Didn't hear from him until 2 weeks before our wedding (which I had to call him because we were still not assigned a DJ) where he then told me that he never had any information on a projector. I could however pay him to buy one for me for a mere $1,000. When I challenge him with proof that I had written confirmation and a quote he said I wasn't under contract and that was all he could do. I told him I would be giving him a bad review because this was ridiculous and he then yelled at me over the phone that I didn't matter, bad reviews don't mean anything and he would never work with us again.
I cannot believe this business is still around and I am urging EVERYONE to STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!
Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  0.0
First of all, I'm not sure if this is the correct Premier Music because the address above states the company is in Los Angeles, when the Premier that Steven owns is based in Colorado (I think)... but since his name is mentioned in here, I'll continue to write anyways...

Do NOT... I repeat do NOT trust this company. They are fraudulent. We signed a contract and paid in full for a photobooth and no one showed up to the event. Premier does music but they promise other things (in this case, a photobooth) but cannot and will not deliver.

One of the problems is that if you google "Premier" - a million companies are listed and so many people will not get this message. But just remember... if the company has "Premier" in the name... if they are a sub-contractor... please avoid at all costs. Don't think this is an isolated incident... They are also on the Better Business Bureau:

When you go through Premier, you are actually going through craigslist (except that you don't to talk to the craigslister up front), so put your money where it belongs and cut out the middle person.
Wedding: 10/20/2012
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
0.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0
I read horrible reviews about this company AFTER I had already signed the contract. I was worried the entire few months before my wedding that the photographer and DJ wouldn't show.

The DJ ended up calling me a few days before my actual wedding, after I had been freaking out from not hearing anything, and not being able to get ahold of the company. The DJ thought my wedding was on a different day entirely, and I had to give him the correct day, but he didn't seem confident he could make it that night. He wanted to meet with me in the coming days, but I had absolutely no time since I couldn't get ahold of the company previously.

The DJ and photographer DID end up showing when they were supposed to, but the DJ brought his wife, and I had to tell him when to play what songs I requested. If I didn't tell him what we wanted to hear, he mostly played songs I hadn't requested. In his deffense, I think he was trying to get people on the dance floor, but I was disappointed I didn't get to hear the songs I had wanted.

At the end of my reception, the DJ's wife approached me and asked how much I paid Premier for her husband's services because they hadn't received any money. It was super awkward.

It was after my wedding that I had the most problems with the company. The DJ and Photographer hadn't been paid, so instead of the two weeks wait I was promised to get my wedding pictures, it took over two months and a complaint to the BBB- which Premier never responded to.

The DJ would continuously text me and ask me for money because Premier never paid him. He also wanted me to continue to call Premier so I could get him his money. It got more and more awkward. In August he sent me one final text, asking if I'd go to his website and give him a good review, and then he would leave me alone. It got borderline creepy.

I would never use this company for anything in the future, and will never recommend them to anyone.
Wedding: 06/01/2012
Services Used: DJ, Photography
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely fabulous. I can't believe this group accomplished what they did at the cost they charged me.
Wedding: 03/31/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Excellent service in general. Usually responsive to me and thorough about the planning which put me at ease. They had a lot of services that helped me along the was too. Dance floor, lighting design, all we high quality and not that expensive. Kudos!
Wedding: 12/03/2011
  • Flexibility:  0.0
This DJ service ruined my special day. Steven Thomas and David were the contact DJs for Premiere Music Source. Steven said he would be the DJ at my wedding. I paid the DJ in full through an online contract and we both signed electronically. No one showed up! I called the company number at 888-507-9997 religiously on the day of my wedding and the following three weeks, and no one answered. This was interesting because before I paid the company, my phone calls were answered every time. I also spent many hours organizing the wedding announcements and wedding songs through the premiere music website. I had a beautiful reception that took so much work but no music or wedding announcements. I believe this company is unreliable and possibly fraudulent. I finally got a hold of Steve Thomas after filing a claim with my bank, and he was rude and denied that he knew the DJ did not show up. He was supposed to be the DJ at my wedding as he promised, anyhow. Don't go with this company if you want your special day to be perfect.
Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you for the WONDERFUL DJ you send to my wedding. Truely artistic DJing, not just your average run of the mill wedding music. I was surprised at how valuable he was to the flow of the reception.
Wedding: 08/27/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Great service. They had us dancing the night away. I couldn't have asked for more. I am more than happy to recommend them to anyone.
Wedding: 08/20/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This is a seriously good team. I am a professional event planned and these guys blew me away. I booked my limo services, flowers, a band, lighting, a dance floor etc. Everything was excellent! Kudos to Premier.

Wedding: 08/13/2011
 130-066-1761
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire