Precision Video Productions

Precision Video Productions

Favorite
Schaumburg, IL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Precision Video's videography services for our wedding. We were so excited to receive this service as a gift from my parents! It truly is special to have your whole day on video to watch back. Our videographer's name was Dave and other than when he asked for messages from us and our guests, it was as if he wasn't there! Yet EVERYTHING was caught on video. The turnaround was also great! We received copies of our DVD and blu-ray within several weeks of the wedding. We finally watched it last night and it was PERFECT. Thank you, Precision Video!

Recently Married
3.7

I feel like my photographer could have taken more group pictures. We only got a couple with my whole bridal party. Other than that I thought my photographer did a decent job.

Recently Married

Very Flexible. Made changes day of was able to work well with us.

1+ year ago

My daughter had her wedding videotaped here. The video was magnificent! It was crystal clear. Every detail was perfect... The music , the editing, the visual quality, sound was perfect and all of the right moments were captured on video. We could not have asked for anything more. Believe me, i am a virgo and i am extremely detail oriented. Not a flaw to be found.
The person who did the taping was friendly and courteous. Hats off to precision videotaping!!

Services Used: Videography

I hired Terri to video my wedding ceremony and reception. Well I am pleased to say it was all I expected and more. Terri went around handing the mic to guest to allow them to congratulate my husband and I and he also managed to capture many memorable moments for us. My guests have all commented on his professionalism and fun sense of humor. I would definitely contact him again for future events and recommend him to my family and friends.

Services Used: Videography

Was VERY pleased with our video!!!! It was a fantastic price and think EVERYONE should have at least their ceremony videoed!!! I highly recommend them! We came back from our honeymoon (less than two weeks after the wedding)and our video was ready for pick up! LOVE IT!!!

4.2

The video turned out great. We were pleased.

1+ year ago

I had a small wedding and wanted to keep the costs down. I found that Precision Video gave me what I needed...beautiful photos to cherish of our wedding day, while not breaking the bank! Terry was very helpful and informative and worked with me to find the package that would best fit with my event. The photos were available online a few days after the wedding, which was also really nice!

Services Used: Photography

We were very happy with our wedding video from Precision Video and felt like they paid attention to details. The edited version did a great job of capturing the highlights of the day with a wonderful introduction set to music. As an added wedding/Christmas gift, Precision gave us two complimentary copies for our mom's. What a nice touch!

Gabrielle
10/11/2013

We absolutely loved our wedding video!!!

Keshia
10/05/2013

I thought they were great. My photographer was laid back,easy going, had humor, and was easy to get comfortable with. They gave me everything that I wanted and at an affordable price. All my pics were absolutely amazing!!!!

Maggie
09/22/2013

Our photographer was very good and did a great job working with the kids and a large number of people. Jason was motivated and seems to enjoy his job.

Christina
09/07/2013

Brian and Joe are the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. We had looked into other photographers but when we saw Brian's portfolio we were amazed and had to hire him. One of the first things he wanted to do was take photos of me and my bridesmaids at my hotel. I was nervous at first but when he arrived it seemed like he wasn't even there. He even perked up my husband's mood after my husband arrived late to our ceremony. He took stunning photographs of me and my bridesmaids, my husband and I, our wedding party, and family at the church and reception hall. Brian captured our moods and feelings in our pictures that we can vividly recall our thoughts at the time. Now my husband and I are having a hard time trying to find out which pictures to develop.

When my husband and I saw Joe's portfolio for the first time, we thought his work was like a fairy tail illustrating couples weddings. What pushed us over the edge to hire Joe was how he captured the moment from every angle. He gave us a memorable video with our joy and tears. Joe added an extra special touch to our important day by letting people give their own personal congratulations in the video.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
Susan
08/31/2013

We were extremely happy with our photographer Ray and all our pictures. We were excited to see the photos online so quickly after our wedding, and we received so many compliments from all our guests. We absolutely made the right choice in using Precision Video for our wedding photography. Thank you so much!
Sue & Butch

Services Used: Photography

Terry from Precision Video not only put together a beautiful wedding video for us, but also was very pleasant to work with. He responded to emails and phone calls in a timely matter and answered my numerous questions about the video services! I would recommend this vendor for a bride looking for a reliable and profesional videographer.

Services Used: Videography

We were married just under one month ago and we decided to use Precision through a suggestion of a friend. Terry was very helpful with the set-up and showing us examples from the photographers who work with him. Though we chose not to use the videography due to budget constraints, I would suggest others to use this feature, because it was a very good value for what you receive.

We chose to use Heather because we liked her style of photography. She was very easy to communicate with and was there on multiple occasions to answer our MANY questions. It's very difficult to get a large group of people to listen, but she did a great job in the limited time we had. We were VERY happy with the results and received the photos in the exact time promised to us!

With all the details going on for our special day, these guys allowed us to check the photography off the list of worries!