Precious Memories

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have know Marize since High School. I knew it that she worked in a bridal store. Precious Memories was the first store that I went to. But the wedding day was too far to buy my dress, so I decided to look more dress. At the end I came back to Precious Memories. Joyce and Marize are amazing! They helped me to find my wedding dress. I bought the dress on the annual sale, and I couldn't be more happy with the price too. Also, they gave me 10% off to each of my bridesmaids if their dresses are purchased there. Thank You so much Joyce, Marize and all the staff at Precious Memories.

Private User
[Private]

I recently got my dress at Precious Memories and enjoyed the entire experience. The location is warm and inviting with tons of space for your family and friends. The staff was attentive and easy to work with, I came in multiple times and every detail from me previous appointments was noted. There aren't pushy at all either, overall just a great experience. I would highly recommend Precious Memories to anyone!

RhnCasi419
[Private]
4.3

Precious Memories bridal store is a class act. My consultant is Gina. She is highly helpful and responsive, and not a pushy salesperson like I had encountered at a couple of other bridal shops. So far I have purchased my veil, and some jewelry here. So far this has been my experience: Helpful, patient, responsive, and creative fashion talent. As for the size and vibe of the store, it is large and expansive, it seems to be kept immaculately clean any time I've gone in (at least a few times now). It is always set up so fashionably, with different sets all the time (I would love that job!) - however, I wasn't that impressed with the dress options. It is ok, not terrible by any means. I did wish I had more to choose from in my budget which was up to $2,000. It could be I am just super picky (which I admit). In fact, I am having dress regret and might look around at a local "bridal outlet" shop. But this has nothing to do with Precious Moments the business. Outstanding service so far and exciting store set ups. Some beautiful gowns. (Large selection of bridesmaids dresses too)!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I have only wonderful things to say about the team at Precious Memories! Their collection is large and full of gorgeous quality gowns of several price points. I found my wedding gown with Sharon's help on my first visit there, and during my follow-up visits my mother and I were always greeted warmly. (Sharon and Christine are the BEST!) They are engaged but not pushy, which I truly appreciated. I always felt taken care of, and I felt as thought the ladies there were just as excited for my wedding day as I was! And if you're wondering whether to get your alterations done there or elsewhere, Josephine did amazing alterations on my multi-layer ballgown.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My shopping experience here was fantastic! Idon't remember the name of the girl that helped me, but she helped me pick things that I requested and would look good on me! I ended up with a Sottero and Midgley gown that I absolutely fell in love with! It was perfect and romantic and fit my beautifully! (the Jennifer gown).

The seamstress there is INCREDIBLY pushy. I decided to go to a different seamstress due to this. I just did not like her personality or how much she tried to push me into going with them. By going with a different seamstress I actually saved over $200. The seamstress at precious memories said repeatedly "if you go elsewhere you don't know the quality of their work and then it's out of my hands". Multiple times. Okay, I get it, but the same goes for you, you know? I don't know your quality anymore than anyone elses other than from reviews. She seems to have good reviews and I bet she would've done a great job, but I just did not enjoy that exchange and could not see myself working with her.

Other than that, the sale women at Precious memories know their stuff. You can go in and say "I like this style" or "I want a skinny sparkly belt but not over powering" and they'll come back with some fantastic options. I love my experience picking out the dress, but picking up the dress and talking with the seamstress was less than desired.

5 stars for professionalism and quality of service for the sales team, but I would've downgraded that significantly if it were about my interactions with the seamstress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

If you want the perfect dress with the perfect fit and feel like a princess during the while experience, go to Precious Memories. Their selection is the best in Boston. My consultant had an intuition about what my dress would be. It was not what I expected and was so amazing. If you are plus sized like me it was great to try on sample dresses that were my size and not the sample size. Joyce is the hardest working woman in Malden.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Precious Memories was the first store I went to try on Wedding Gowns. I decided to go there because it was close to home and there was no way I'd find a dress the first store I went to. Well I couldn't have been more wrong!! Not only did I find my DREAM dress there but I also found the bridesmaids dresses and then rented the tuxes from there as well. Everyone looked PERFECT at the wedding! I could not be more grateful for all the help Precious Memories provided along the way. I would absolutely recommend going here for all of your wedding attire!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my bridesmaid dresses at Precious Memories. They were very helpful with the fitting and with scheduling an appointment. Their attendants were helpful without being pushy or overbearing, and they had a great selection of dresses in various styles and colors. They were also very knowledgable about the various designers. We were able to find a great dress that fit all of my differently sized bridesmaids. They were very responsive by email and phone, and were even able to mail me sample material of the dress to use with other vendors. The dresses came in on time, and they were flexible with when and who could pick them up. Best of all, my bridesmaids looked beautiful and hardly needed any alterations on the dresses before the wedding. I would recommend Precious Memories for a great selection of dresses, with personable customer service from all of the employees.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Nearly 100 5 star reviews speak for themselves, but I had to add my own! The entire team at Precious Memories was such a huge help to me from the moment I walked through the door looking for my wedding gown, to the day I went back to pick it up the day before my wedding. Everyone there is so courteous and friendly that I ended up getting all my bridesmaid's gowns from there, and my mother got her gown from them as well. They make the entire dressing buying process easy and fun!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After going to a few bridal shops and felt like they are all the same, I went to Precious Memories and felt like I found what I was looking for. I was lucky to get Christin to work with who is amazing! I found the dress of my dreams for a fifth of the price I was willing to help which made me even happier!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Precious Memories was the first dress shop I went to because I had heard from others how awesome the selection was and fell in love with the third dress I tried on. Gina had great suggestions for dresses that fit in with what I had in mind so I'm not surprised I found my dream dress within the first 20 minutes of dress shopping. I also can't say enough about how wonderful Josephine was and the amazing care she gave to my alterations. My mom and I feel like we have a friend for life!

1. Perfect selection
2. Perfect people (Sharon! and the whole team)
3. Accommodating to tux issues even two days before the wedding~
4. steamed my dress twice for free, cared about all parts of the process
5. Kept me on track!
6. made sure I was 100% happy with my purchase!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Precious Memories was the first and only bridal shop I went to. From my first appointment to try on dressing to my last fitting all of my experiences here were amazing! I bought a gorgeous mermaid lace fitted Allure dress. It was beyond HUGE on me when it arrived, and the seamstresses were so knowledgeable and talented! After only 3 dress fittings it fit like a glove and looked like a couture gown! The owner was amazing and was such a helpful part of the process, present for the fittings, and aiding to making the dress customized for me! I highly recommend this bridal shop! I never once felt rushed. The shop was always calm, quiet and pleasant to be in! Great customer service and expertise!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I found my perfect dress thanks to you, is a beautiful store, every bride should pay a visit.

Private User
1+ year ago

For this being one of the most important days of your life-picking out the wedding dress seems to be a lot of pressure! Precious Memories was the complete opposite. My mom and I went to the shop (prior to it moving sites to the updated show room) and Sharon assisted us with a few simple questions to guide our options. She gave us the freedom to browse through racks and was readily available for questions. There were about 6 options I found and after trying them on, had it narrowed down to 2 options—very opposite feel of one another. Without a doubt, I fell in love with one dress. I didn’t know it was that simple! Sharon assisted me throughout the ordering process and once the dress came in, Joyce helped get the fitting exact and perfect. After the wedding, they assisted in bridal gown preservation as well as repairing a necklace I purchased there—nice accessories options! I am so thankful for this stress free experience and can’t say enough how amazing the team is at Precious Memories. Cheers!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Precious Memories was amazing from beginning to end. I told them exactly what I was looking for in a dress and by #2, I had found my dream gown! They even customized the dress by turning a gown with strapless in a strapless gown. It was beautiful. I got my birdcage and shoes from them as well. The staff was extremely accommodating and did a wonderful job with the tailoring. My one complaint is the top was a little big and it bunched for the entire evening following the ceremony, but it didn't take away from the dress visually. I am very appreciative of Precious Memories making me look fabulous in my dream dress!