Precious Memories

Precious Memories

1256 Eastern Avenue
(Route 60)
Malden, MA 02148 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, ...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarm...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Precious Memories was the first store I went to try on Wedding Gowns. I decided to go there because it was close to home and there was no way I'd find a dress the first store I went to. Well I couldn't have been more wrong!! Not only did I find my DREAM dress there but I also found the bridesmaids dresses and then rented the tuxes from there as well. Everyone looked PERFECT at the wedding! I could not be more grateful for all the help Precious Memories provided along the way. I would absolutely recommend going here for all of your wedding attire!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got my bridesmaid dresses at Precious Memories. They were very helpful with the fitting and with scheduling an appointment. Their attendants were helpful without being pushy or overbearing, and they had a great selection of dresses in various styles and colors. They were also very knowledgable about the various designers. We were able to find a great dress that fit all of my differently sized bridesmaids. They were very responsive by email and phone, and were even able to mail me sample material of the dress to use with other vendors. The dresses came in on time, and they were flexible with when and who could pick them up. Best of all, my bridesmaids looked beautiful and hardly needed any alterations on the dresses before the wedding. I would recommend Precious Memories for a great selection of dresses, with personable customer service from all of the employees.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Nearly 100 5 star reviews speak for themselves, but I had to add my own! The entire team at Precious Memories was such a huge help to me from the moment I walked through the door looking for my wedding gown, to the day I went back to pick it up the day before my wedding. Everyone there is so courteous and friendly that I ended up getting all my bridesmaid's gowns from there, and my mother got her gown from them as well. They make the entire dressing buying process easy and fun!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After going to a few bridal shops and felt like they are all the same, I went to Precious Memories and felt like I found what I was looking for. I was lucky to get Christin to work with who is amazing! I found the dress of my dreams for a fifth of the price I was willing to help which made me even happier!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Precious Memories was the first dress shop I went to because I had heard from others how awesome the selection was and fell in love with the third dress I tried on. Gina had great suggestions for dresses that fit in with what I had in mind so I'm not surprised I found my dream dress within the first 20 minutes of dress shopping. I also can't say enough about how wonderful Josephine was and the amazing care she gave to my alterations. My mom and I feel like we have a friend for life!

• Wedding: 08/29/2014

1. Perfect selection
2. Perfect people (Sharon! and the whole team)
3. Accommodating to tux issues even two days before the wedding~
4. steamed my dress twice for free, cared about all parts of the process
5. Kept me on track!
6. made sure I was 100% happy with my purchase!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Precious Memories was the first and only bridal shop I went to. From my first appointment to try on dressing to my last fitting all of my experiences here were amazing! I bought a gorgeous mermaid lace fitted Allure dress. It was beyond HUGE on me when it arrived, and the seamstresses were so knowledgeable and talented! After only 3 dress fittings it fit like a glove and looked like a couture gown! The owner was amazing and was such a helpful part of the process, present for the fittings, and aiding to making the dress customized for me! I highly recommend this bridal shop! I never once felt rushed. The shop was always calm, quiet and pleasant to be in! Great customer service and expertise!

• Wedding: 08/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For this being one of the most important days of your life-picking out the wedding dress seems to be a lot of pressure! Precious Memories was the complete opposite. My mom and I went to the shop (prior to it moving sites to the updated show room) and Sharon assisted us with a few simple questions to guide our options. She gave us the freedom to browse through racks and was readily available for questions. There were about 6 options I found and after trying them on, had it narrowed down to 2 options—very opposite feel of one another. Without a doubt, I fell in love with one dress. I didn’t know it was that simple! Sharon assisted me throughout the ordering process and once the dress came in, Joyce helped get the fitting exact and perfect. After the wedding, they assisted in bridal gown preservation as well as repairing a necklace I purchased there—nice accessories options! I am so thankful for this stress free experience and can’t say enough how amazing the team is at Precious Memories. Cheers!

• Wedding: Recently Married
2.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Professionalism: 2.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To parts to this review: the good and the bad.
The good: the shopping experience I had with Sharon was great (best of the three stores I went to).
The bad: alterations seemed to be going fine, however items we discussed at the second fitting did not get done and I didn't realize this until I went to put the dress on. The hem had been fixed, but the lace had not been trimmed of threads, there was a panel in the back that had not gotten moved and there was a missing bustle point that hadn't gotten added. None of these ruined the dress, but it made for constant adjustments all night. Not where the focus should be!
I'd recommend shopping there, but find elsewhere to get alterations done.

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is perfect. They are attentive, knowledgeable... They help you make the dress look as perfect as can be when deciding. They're helpful but not annoying... Not pushy. The dresses are amazing. They actually take care of the ones in shop. They're in all different price ranges. The dresses are great for busty ladies because a lot of them are corseted. This is the only place out of 7 I went to that I would recommend. Seriously, go.

• Wedding: Recently Married
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I got a Maggie Sottero dress from Precious Memories. It was beautiful and well priced. They were very helpful and patient. I had my dress altered there and my only complaint was that it was too long. I ended up having to scramble before going to the church and safety pinning the whole front so I could walk. My suggestion is to make sure the length of the dress is perfect before leaving. They kept telling me that the alterations weren't done yet and it will be shorter when they were finished. Unfortunately, it was not a good length on me and i kept tripping on one piece under the dress.

• Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Joyce, Marize and the rest of the staff at Precious Memories are amazing! They are not pushy whatsoever and the truly want to find your perfect wedding dress as much as you do. I have referred numerous people here and you truly cannot say enough about them! Also, if you purchase your wedding dress there, they give you 10% off to each of your bridesmaids if their dresses are purchased at Precious Memories. If you live in the Boston area, you will NOT be disappointed!

• Wedding: 03/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Presh Mems was totally a rock star when it came to dress shopping! Gina was my consultant and she immediately knew what I was going for. It only took two trips and some research to find my dream gown and everyone there was so awesome each step of the way. Even when there was a minor snafu in alterations they went above and beyond to make sure things got fixed and that everything was perfect for the big day. I also got my bridesmaids dresses there and once again the staff at Precious Memories showed us why they are the professionals! Super nice, easy to work with, reasonable price range and great selection. I wish Malden was a bit easier to get to from my home but that's just so I can go back and ogle the sparkles some more. They are a fantastic store and deserve all the good business they can get!

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Found my dream wedding dress at Precious memories! They have a beautiful location and such an amazing selection of gorgeous wedding gowns and more!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Precious Memories bridal salon in Malden, MA where I purchased, altered and preserved my lovely Maggie Sottero Cassidy wedding gown and accessories. All of the bridal consultants I dealt with were professional and in turn provided wonderful customer service. The seamstress Joyce did a great job with my dress alterations and I received so many compliments about the fit and beauty of my gown. She has a wonderful personality and offered great suggestions about accessories including a lovely fur wrap and earrings which looked fabulous for my November wedding. I will happily refer Precious Memories to our friends and family.

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My first visit they were amazing. Truly they were...I found my dress and I was so excited. The actual part of getting the dress...not so great. They said my dress would be in by the end of July. So, I called and they said yes it should here, and we will call you. They called me back, and it went from it will be here in July to SEPTEMBER! My wedding was in November. I had my first real breakdown, and called my mom who freaked out for the both of us. She called them, and all of a sudden it is now coming in October. What happened was the dress did come in July, and they put it on a mannequin and saw something was wrong with the dress SO THEY SENT IT BACK! But they didn't tell me...why??? Anyways...the dress came in September and they offered free alterations which did make things better. Joyce did her best to make things right, and I appreciate that!

• Wedding: 11/10/2013
781-397-1336
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards