Praez Occasions Custom Couture Invitations

Praez Occasions Custom Couture Invitations

Announcing your life's most precious moments with exceptional quality and sophistication

60 Connolly Parkway
Suite 3A
Hamden, CT 06514 | map
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpr...

Quality of Service:
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zeb has been so great and easy to work with. Not only did she listen to our ideas when designing our invites, but she worked within our budget and gave us so many options to choose from. I've seen tons of invitations and none compare to the quality of Praez Occassions'. Everything is fully customized and Zeb's creativity helped bring our vision to life. Our invitations are gorgeous and I cannot wait to send them out!

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Would highly recommend! Zeb was awesome and I would definetly use here for future events

• Wedding: 03/26/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough about Praez Occasions!!! Zeb and her team are paper designer extraordinaires! She took my thought and theme and made it come to life on paper. The invitations designed for me and my husband through Praez Occasion was a wonderful beginning of our fairy tale day! Our guests are still talking about them!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Tabitha
3.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.0

Some of the best and most original and beautiful creations we've ever seen. Received many compliments.

Communication and responsiveness was stressful at times.

A little pricey, but worth it!

Praez Occasions Custom Couture Invitations responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your feedback. Our customer experience is very important to us, and we will take your commentary under review as we move forward. Good luck in the $1,000 sweepstakes!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zeb Powell provides excellent customer service. Her work is very elegant, classy, and well done. She keeps her commitment and adheres to the agreed upon timeline. She takes pride in her work and assures that her clients are pleased with the final outcome. Her prices are very affordable. We highly recommend Praez Occasions Custom Couture!

Denise, it was an honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you for allowing me the privilege!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with my wedding invitations they were awesome. Zeb is very good at bringing your vision to life, And I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone to do there wedding invitations. Words can't express how excited I was when I saw mine. :)

Thank you LaShonda, it was my pleasure and honor making your design wishes a reality!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just want to say that Zeb is the best. She is so amazing in every way, from her personality to her work. I would give her 10 stars if that was an option. She is very creative and my invitations came out so beautiful and so unique.. If you are looking for one of a kind and beautiful invitations, I definitely recommend Praez Occasions. I am so pleased with the details and effort she put into my invitations. Zeb really took what I had pictured in my head and brought it to life.. Overall I just love her and working with her.. ;) Xoxo Trung

Trung, I am truly humbled! It was such a pleasure working with you, I am looking forward to styling your next celebration! All my best to you and Barry...

• Wedding: 05/18/2014
Trung
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would just like to inform you that you are AMAZING. I am getting an overload of calls with raving reviews of our wedding invitation. My fiancé Earl was even floored, and said the money invested in you was the best he's spent. People have not stopped talking about my wedding invitations since we mailed them out. And everybody's excited about what they'll see the day of, since you are designing all of the stationery for the wedding day. Thank you Zeb!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
Lakesha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zeb is a pleasure to work with, I highly recommend her services!! All of my guests loved my invitations; most said that they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen! Not only did she do a remarkable job with my invites, but she also designed the perfect escort cards that helped to tie the invitation design into my actual wedding day. I can't thank Zeb enough!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Zeb is amazing and priceless! She helped us get the most beautiful ad meaningful invitations that fit our motif and personalities perfectly. She had to coordinate with one of our very difficult vendors and did so with professionalism and class. The guests raved about our invitations and they are still a highlight of our event! She is so responsive and puts you first no matter how busy. Use her!

• Wedding: 07/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

At our first meeting, I said I wanted the WOW factor. My guest were wowed and the invitations were beautiful. I highly recommend using this vendor.

P.S. We had to keep up with the wow factor for the entire wedding, we were tired! But worth every sleepless night. Thanks Zeb.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Nadine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Praez Occasion, Zeb did a phenomenal job on my patents 50th wedding anniversary, from the planning to the gorgeous invitations. She went over and beyond our expectations. I also used her 2 other times for my mom's 70th surprise party and my daughters graduation party. She is a very professional and puts her heart in all her work.

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

she was very detailed and understanding, I got exactly what I wanted and would definately refer her.

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
Moreen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Praez Occasions provided the most STUNNING and high-quality invitations I have ever seen. The paper stock is out of this world, and the invitations are completely custom works of art. Each and every single one of my guests commented on how beautiful the invitation was and how it set the tone for my wedding. One of my guests even went to the trouble of having my invitation professionally framed as a present for us because she said she'd "never seen anything like it!" Working with Zeb to create my invitation was a pleasure--she was very professional throughout the process but managed to bring her wonderful personality through as well. She picked up on my vision of an elegant, romantic, turn of the century event and communicated it perfectly through her design. Simply put, Praez Occasions' work is on another level!

• Wedding: 10/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy that I selected Praez Occasions to make the invitations for my wedding, the overall response from my guest in regards to opening their invitation was awesome... Everyone stated that they had to attend the wedding, because the invitations were so beautiful that they could not wait to be present for the event.

Mikisha

Mikisha, your design was the perfect example that style doesn't have to be over the top to be beautiful. It was our pleasure serving you!

• Wedding: 10/29/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know where to start. Praez Occasions is the best of the best. When I recieved my wedding invitations, I cried so hard. It was very emotional for us. They are the most beatiful invitations I have ever seen. My dream fulfilled. My guests are calling from all over the country to say how much they love our wedding invitations. My sister took hers to work for all to see. I've been to many parties in L.A, that's where I'm from and received many invitations from friends and family members, but our invitations from Praez Occassions beats them all. They are so fabulous. Classy, high quality, excellent price and Zeb and Rae have the best customer service ever. As one of our guest said, Our invitations are "off the hook". People are talking more about our wedding invitations, than the wedding itself. I love , love ,love Praez Occassions. Love my Invitations. Priceless. So I rate them a big fat (10).

Stephanie, it was an honor to be your invitation designer. Bringing your Michael Jackson theme to life was a blast, and we look forward to seeing how it all comes together in your beautiful Las Vegas venue. All our best to you and Christian!

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
888-697-7239
ext. 702
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards