Post Script Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sweetest girls ever! We were so happy with their professionalism, friendliness, and suggestions! We cannot wait to see our video!

Services Used: Videography

The girls at Post Script Productions did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! We could not be more happy with how our video turned out. Everything from the quality to the way our dvd was organized so that we could easily see all the various parts of our day was just perfect. It was so fun to relive all our favorite moments, plus see some of the stuff we didn't really have time to appreciate throughout the craziness of that day. I highly, highly recommend Post Script Productions if you're looking for a videographer!

LPD
08/08/2014

Post Script Productions was wonderful to work with! Their product is phenomenal!

Amanda
05/11/2014

I met Carolyn when we were doing bridal makeup for her friend's wedding (I am a co-owner of Mina Rose Beauty, an on-location makeup service for special events). We had an immediate connection! Not only is she fun, bubbly, and enthusiastic as a person, but she is also all of those things about her work as well. She and the other ladies at Post Script Productions are AMAZINGLY talented, simply put. We actually bonded so well and were so impressed with their work that we formed a great relationship and recommend them as preferred vendors. When clients ask us if we know anyone that can ensure their special day is captured to perfection, we ALWAYS send them in their direction!

Sarah
10/26/2013

I would recommend Post Script Productions to anyone looking for creative, professional, and reliable videographers. They were extremely easy to work with and incredibly accessible. They are phenomenally talented, and they did an unbelievable job capturing all of the priceless moments on our wedding day. My husband and I (and our families) will treasure the footage for years to come, and we could not be more thrilled with our wedding video!

Services Used: Videography

We hired Post Script Productions for our daughters wedding. They did a FANTASTIC job!! The video was awesome!! The day of the wedding, we never knew they were there, but they captured all "the moments"!! We were so pleased and would HIGHLY recommend them!!

1+ year ago

After viewing a friend's wedding video that Post Script had done, we knew we wanted the same videographers! Carolyn and Michele are professional, listen well to what is important to you, and they have a great eye for capturing both the personal and funny moments of your day. For those of you who are thinking of a videographer as an extra something you don't "need," I strongly urge you to think again- and more importantly, use Post Script because the video is something you will cherish for years!

07/20/2013

I'm a little late to writing this review but needed to share with everyone how fabulous Carolyn and Michele were for our wedding. They were so professional and available in the entire year leading up to our big day, not to mention they even remembered our 1 year anniversary and sent a card (how sweet!). They did everything we had asked of them for our wedding, even modifying their typical packages for us. Along with that, our wedding videos were beautifully done! We couldn't ask for anything more. It will be a memory we can relive forever. You will not be disappointed!!

1+ year ago

We absolutely loved working with Post Script Productions. The owners are very professional and helpful--they listened to every word we had to say! The final product was breath-taking, completely encapsulating the entire event. We will never forget the events of our wedding day, and because of PSP, we will be able to share it with future generations.

Josh
06/22/2013

We had a wonderful wedding and several great venders. Post Script Productions was exceptional and when we received the DVD it was everything we hoped for and more. The time and skill involved in making the perfect love store video was truly spectacular and anyone who has an opportunity to use these services will not be disappointed. Our memories of the day and vision was captured in the video with perfect clips from the filming weeks before, rehearsal dinner, getting ready, ceremony, and reception. Thanks Lindsay and Josh

Matt
06/01/2013

Carolyn and Michele are incredible! From planning up to our big day, they never missed a beat and were always one step ahead. We couldnt have put our wedding in the hands of anyone better, so happy we chose PostScript Productions! Thank you!

1+ year ago

Carolyn was amazing! The video was so professional!

Services Used: Videography

The video was fabulous and the variety of video-related services is outstanding.Michele were amazing to work with! Our video turned out to be incredible and perfectly captured all of our favorite moments from the wedding.We would recommend Post Script Productions to any bride.

Andrea
04/27/2013

My wedding video is fabulous! And the day of, I didn't even notice there was any video taping going on. I'm so happy to have such a good video of the day so that I can relive the memories over and over!

Samantha
10/20/2012

Post Script Productions is a top-notch videography company that delivers stellar results!

I contacted the company about 13 months before my wedding as they had been a referral from my DJ, Mark Zini (My recommendations of the highest regard for him as well!). I was quickly met with a response from Michele and we schedule a meeting to discuss options and packages. Michele's friendly personality made it easy for my husband and I to choose our package and discuss our wedding day fears (haha). After the meeting, we decided to add-on a few extra features to our package, which was quickly accomodated by Michele. After we signed the contract, we knew we had made the right decision!

On the day of the wedding, I had the pleasure of Michele and Stephen as my videographers, and I could not have asked for a better duo to complete my video! They were punctual, organized, and professional! As Michele once stated to me, they are definitely a well-oiled machine! It was such a nice relief to know that I could trust them to do their job without my having to be involved!

We received our wedding DVD about two months later, and my husband and I are thrilled with the results! The package we selected boasts of wonderful video quality, superior editing, and complimentary music(Michele even helps you choose your DVD music)!

Overall, I highly recommend Post Script Productions to be a part of your wedding day as we are SO glad that we did!!

Andrea
09/15/2012

Post Script Productions did a fantastic job filming our wedding. They were professional, creative, and a lot of fun to work with! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer. They are a very talented company!