Posh Bridal Couture

Value
4.3
Flexibility
4.2

I had an absolutely amazing appointment at Posh! We were treated like royalty and Katie was very patient and helpful in my search for the dress. The rest of the staff helped cheer and choose veils when I said "YES" to the dress. It was a truly wonderful experience that every bride to be should have!

Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

So thoughtful and kind always willing to find the perfect item to match my dress!

Services Used: Jewelry

Posh Bridal was my fourth bridal appointment. At that point I had a general idea of what I liked and was looking for, but hadn't found a perfect dress that combined everything I liked. I showed my consultant a picture and described what I was looking for and she immediately picked out the perfect dress that was well under my budget. My consultant was great and showed me several other dresses that were slightly different to help me confirm that I was making the right decision. The entire staff was welcoming and we had a great experience. They also have a wide selection of gowns within multiple different price points. They also have a wide variety of accessories and they were able to find some perfect accents to my dress. I would recommend this store to every twin cities area bride.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I was admittedly dreading going dress shopping. I had recently gained quite a bit of weight, was having family drama surrounding dress shopping and was thinking, I would go since I made the appointment but probably would walk away disheartened. I have never been more wrong. My consultants not only made me feel instantly at ease but after a brief discussion knew exactly which dresses to pull for me and I ended up walking away with the first one I tried on. It was a magical day that made me realize, even if I don't lose one pound before my wedding, I will be stunning in my beautiful dress that I fell in love with instantly. My family and I could not have had a better experience and I am so grateful to Posh for their help in changing my perspective of myself and making my day.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience dress shopping at Posh. From the moment my group walked in, we were served mimosas and taken to our area at the end of the shop that accommodated seven of my friends and family members. Katie helped me discuss what I wanted in a dress and picked out the perfect ones to try on. Of course, the first dress I tried on was THE DRESS and after trying on others, I knew. She was amazing at accessorizing the dress with the jewelry, hair piece, and wedding wrap/belt. It was an amazing experience and I will definitely recommend to all my friends and acquaintances that ask for recommendations.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had the absolute best experience at Posh! From the moment I walked in, everyone was so friendly and welcoming, not to mention the shop is absolutely beautiful! I worked with Amanda and knew I was in good hands right away - she understood exactly what I was looking for after just a few minutes of chatting. It was obvious that she loves what she does and she was so sweet and genuine! After trying just a handful of dresses on, I found the perfect one. And to top it all off, we celebrated with champagne. I am SO happy I decided to go to Posh and would encourage any bride looking for a unique and intimate experience to make an appointment. THANK YOU, POSH!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I started (& finished :)) my bridal gown shopping experience at Posh! They have something for every budget. I loved the location and overall boutique atmosphere - all white couches, large bay windows and mimosas! Classy! I had two other appointments that same day, and I definitely had the best sales consultant at Posh. Posh had the best same day purchase deal I saw. My only wish was that they would have a mirror in the actual dressing room. Overall, such a wonderful experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I would tell anybody to go here without hesitation! They were so kind, warm, and welcoming. The staff was helpful and made picking my dress out fun, easy, and effortless!! My fitting was scheduled promptly and i could not be happier with my experience and my dress!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This was the second wedding dress shop I tried and the staff was amazing! They made me feel so confident and so warm hearted! I found my dress there! I can't wait for my wedding day, I never thought I was going to find it but thanks to Posh Bridals staff I did!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Posh creates the dream experience for any bride-to-be. You can feel the difference when you walk into Posh - it is classy, gorgeous, and they have such a great inventory and selection. During my appointment, I told Amanda that I felt pressure to cry and know a dress was the "one." She told me that most brides don't and that I should trust my instinct. Sure enough, the next dress I tried on brought me to tears and I knew it was the one! Thank you so much to Amanda and Posh!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Posh Bridal was amazing! Annie was helping me find the most perfect bridal gown! I only have a 6 month engagement therefore finding the perfect dream dress was going to be difficult in that time frame. I had 3 of my bridesmaids there with me, also. Annie listened to what style my wedding was and what kind of dress it was that I was looking for. Once I decided on the dress, she helped me see the entire vision with the veil, jewelry and all! When we tried ordering it, the system said I wasn't able to get it in time... I was devastated! After 20 minutes of trying to find a "second best" dress, Annie comes back and tells me that she called the designer, talked to her contacts, and was able to get it in time for me! I was so excited!! Of ALL the places I had gone to, Posh Bridal was the absolute BEST and I HIGHLY recommend Annie!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I went looking for my bridal gown with a specific budget in mind. I let them know what wiggle room I had and the absolute max I could do. We ended up about $150 under my max!

The experience was the best part of it! Unlike places like David's Bridal, the area is small and very few people are in the space. It's like your own private event! I also LOVED having mimosas and candy provided while shopping! Who doesn't love something sweet?

Posh was able to find me the dress of my dreams within budget! My assistant even helped me pin the neckline to show me what a sweetheart neckline would look like! I didn't like any of the dresses that came with that neckline and am now having it altered to a sweetheart!

Posh Bridal Couture responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your kind words! xo

Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

I loved Posh Bridal! I was a little nervous because I heard they are expensive. But they have a wide range of prices and I found the perfect dress! The women who work there are super nice and very helpful. They help you try on your dress and offer accessories so you can see what you will look up all done up. I had a great experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Everything about Posh has been amazing!! The store is GORGEOUS, and everyone is so helpful. They made me feel so special and not like they were herding cattle. My consultant found the perfect dress on the 3rd try :) I tell everyone how great I think Posh is, because they are!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

After being to 4 other wedding dress shops, I was loosing hope in my search to find "the dress". I made an appointment and wasn't looking forward to another unsuccessful shopping trip. From the second we walked through the door, I felt at ease. My consultant Tess, listened to what I was looking for and pulled dresses for me that she thought I might like. The first dress she pulled was my dress!!!! Of course I tried on a couple more to give the other dresses a fighting chance but Tess got it right the first time! I can't thank Posh enough for providing me with such great service! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Posh Bridal to any bride. Teagan went above and beyond to find dresses in my budget. She also did my hair similar to the way I wanted on my wedding day so I could see the dresses with my hair up. The experience was incredible. I found the dress I wanted and they were so helpful each and every step of the way. No pressure to commit to any of the dresses, which was a breath of fresh air. You will not be sorry if you try out Posh Bridal!