Posh Bridal Couture

Value
4.3
Flexibility
[Private]

So thoughtful and kind always willing to find the perfect item to match my dress!

Services Used: Jewelry

This was the second wedding dress shop I tried and the staff was amazing! They made me feel so confident and so warm hearted! I found my dress there! I can't wait for my wedding day, I never thought I was going to find it but thanks to Posh Bridals staff I did!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

After being to 4 other wedding dress shops, I was loosing hope in my search to find "the dress". I made an appointment and wasn't looking forward to another unsuccessful shopping trip. From the second we walked through the door, I felt at ease. My consultant Tess, listened to what I was looking for and pulled dresses for me that she thought I might like. The first dress she pulled was my dress!!!! Of course I tried on a couple more to give the other dresses a fighting chance but Tess got it right the first time! I can't thank Posh enough for providing me with such great service! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Posh Bridal to any bride. Teagan went above and beyond to find dresses in my budget. She also did my hair similar to the way I wanted on my wedding day so I could see the dresses with my hair up. The experience was incredible. I found the dress I wanted and they were so helpful each and every step of the way. No pressure to commit to any of the dresses, which was a breath of fresh air. You will not be sorry if you try out Posh Bridal!

Dear Amanda,

I’m sorry it has taken me so long to write you a letter of appreciation!

You went ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty with assisting me with finding my wedding dress. I don’t know if I expressed enough that day, how much you perfected the experience of finding my wedding dress for the most important day of my life! Even writing this to you today, I find myself in tears.

When I tell people how I found my dress, I give you the highest praise! YOU HAD YOUR MOTHER DELIVER YOU’RE WEDDING DRESS from inside of storage just for me to try on!!! Who would EVER do that?!?!

That moment, all of my dreams were fulfilled. I could not have the wedding of my dreams, but trying on the dress of my dreams provided the closure that I needed to set aside the resentment and anger of an unfulfilled fairytale wedding. That moment will be one of my secret highlights of my wedding experience.

You were the perfect attendant. You heard my desires and you picked out the PERFECT DRESS for me to move on with. I have tried on 30+ dresses! Your very first selection was THE ONE! I just couldn't see it until you made the biggest sacrifice a girl could make… allowing a stranger to try on YOUR wedding dress! The VERY dress that you wore on your big day, that no one else should ever wear after you!!! I still cannot believe it happened. But you did it! And you shared a moment with me that I will never ever forget.

Your kindness and professionalism is a standard unlike any other. I appreciate you so very, very much.

Thank you. Thank you for everything you did to make my day so memorable and special. Believe me, I will be sending every bride I know YOUR WAY!!!

Kelley
12/06/2014

I had an outstanding experience at Posh. I felt like I was the only person in the shop when I was trying on wedding dresses! I was so happy to find my dress there and I cannot wait to wear it this December. The staff was extremely helpful and responsive! Thank you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Me casé el 11 de octubre y las chicas de este local son fabulosas! Soy de Paraguay, Sudamérica. El staff es lo mejor que me pasó! Me consiguieron mi vestido en poquitísimos días, tuvieron paciencia y son lo más profesional que he visto! Les adoro chicas! Mi vestido fue fabuloso y causó increíble impresión en los invitados. Me sentí muy cómoda.

I am so happy to be a Posh bride!
I got married on October 11! The girls in this place are fabulous! The staff was extremely helpful and responsive. I truly loved my experience at Posh Bridal! Thank you, thank you!!! and ta ta ta taaaaaaaaaan !!!!!

09/27/2014

I haven't stopped raving about my experience at Posh bridal. First, when you walk in the door you get that boutique feel. Right away there was someone to greet my family and I and took us to a place to sit down and talk to a Bridal Consultant one on one. I showed my pinterest to my Consultant, Tess, and she pulled a dress that was just like each one I had pinned so I could say I had tried them all. She asked lots of questions to get the right idea of what I was looking for (I think she knew better than I did!). She gave honest feedback and suggestions and was very respectful. I didn't walk away with my dress that day, but for the next week couldn't stop thinking about it and called for a last-minute appointment. Tess was able to meet me on Halloween night quickly before trick or treating to be able to be there and help me pick the dress of my dreams! Any time I have a question and email the store, I get a response within the same day. I have nothing negative to say about Posh Bridal, if I had to, I would say I wish they had bridesmaids dresses because I without a doubt, would have bought mine there. I truly loved my experience at Posh Bridal!!

Molly
08/23/2014

I can honestly say I had the BEST experience at POSH bridal. As an athletic woman with a muscular build, I wanted to find the perfect dress that made me feel feminine, and I had been to various locations where the sales people had a hard time fitting a dress to my body type, leaving me very frustrated.

The moment I walked into the POSH, I felt so comfortable and relaxed. The sales consultant ,Annie, asked me all the right questions, and made me feel like she understood my insecurities, and would be able to find the perfect dress.

I tried on a total of 5 dresses, and the dress that was "the one" ended up being the third dress I tried on.

I would recommend POSH to any new bride, and especially all the brides who love Crossfit! There is a dress perfect for you, and POSH can find it :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at Posh! On a whim, I made an appointment during their Black Friday sale and found the most beautiful gown. I absolutely loved my dress and am so happy with my choice. The service was wonderful even though I was buying a sample sale dress. It was perfect!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Buying my dress was such a great experience, everyone at Posh was awesome to work with! I will absolutely recommend Posh to all my friends!

Sarah
07/12/2014

After searching for my dream wedding dress at 10+ other bridal stores, I finally found Posh Bridal in Wayzata! I went there on a Monday morning thinking I was never going to find my dress. Annie greeted my sister and I at the door with a huge smile, so willing to help! Annie was so incredibly helpful, sweet and supportive during my dress search. She pulled the most beautiful lace fit and flare dress I've ever seen. I instantly knew it was for me! Unfortunately, my mom wasn't able to be there the day I had fell in love with it. Posh Bridal was so kind to allow my mom to come back later that week so she could see it before we purchased it! It was a dream come true! It was so exciting to say "Yes to the dress" with my mom and champagne! A truly life changing experience!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am so happy to be a Posh bride!

Posh was my last appt of the day and I was 99.99% sure I had already found my dress at an earlier appt at another store. However, we decided to keep the Posh appt just to check out their store. As soon as I walked in the door, I found myself wishing that they had the dress I already fell in love with so I could buy from Posh! Their store is incredible with tons of natural light, beautifully decorated stations to see each dress on and fun music was playing. Not like many stores you go into that feel stuffy, crowded and old. This store has a fresh face and is somewhere you just want to spend time at. The store carries itself with an air of elegance and beauty without being stuffy or condescending.

I worked with Amanda, who is really warm, friendly and accommodating and is fantastic at what she does. I told her that I had already found a dress that we were going to buy but I wanted to see their store. Many shops would be annoyed with this fact, and I can understand why, but I wanted to be straightforward with her. She didn't even bat an eye and expressed how happy she was that we still came in for our appt. She sat us down on their comfy couches, offered us snacks and water and asked me what I wanted in a dress. Having already tried on 30+ dresses over the past few months and not finding anything I adored, I outlined my dream dress. She came back with three dresses and the third one was THE DRESS! I knew immediately and am so thrilled to have this dress. Amanda nailed it, I feel so lucky to have worked with her!

Posh is reasonably priced, professional, and they make it a point to treat each bride personally. They are enthusiastic about their business and even gave me a cute thank you gift bag filled with goodies. Every bride should check out Posh.

1+ year ago

Awesome vendor. Great to with..and absolutely recommend.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Posh was hands down my favorite vendor to work with! I thought I had found "THE" dress at another shop but it was a little over my budget so I came to Posh and described my dream dress.... not only did I find a dress similar to the one I had loved but I loved this one even more, it wasn't as expensive and everyone I worked with couldn't have been more amazing!! The experience was unforgettable... I truly felt like "a bride" when I walked in there! The treats that they have sitting out for you, bottled water, champagne, and THE PEOPLE are so great!! Everyone is so nice, comforting and its such a fun atmosphere to be in. Also BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER....

My dress fit me like a glove and I was completely comfortable on my wedding day (as were my bridesmaids, mom, mother of groom and flower girl who all got their dresses through Posh too!) I got so many compliments on my dress and veil and was very happy to tell everyone where I got it!

Looking for a great wedding dress, great experience, and hoping to work with the nicest, most fun group of girls... POSH is the place to go!!

Sincerely,
Very satisfied Bride :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I picked out my dress when Posh was still in Semple Mansion and I loved the experience and quality of service I received. My appointment was booked very last minute but Annie did a great job ensuring that all of my needs were met and helped pick out dresses that I hadn't originally considered. I got my dress that day and all of my experiences with dress fittings through Posh were great. I highly recommend them to everyone who is looking for a fabulous dress!