Portland Make-up & Hair

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bri did an absolutely great job at making my special day that much more special! She was so fun to work with, and did an awesome job at making me simply look like a better version of myself on the day of my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!

Private User
Recently Married

Bri and her team were excellent. I did my trial run on New Year's Eve so I was able to flaunt the lovely look twice!
I have very fine hair and she was able to make it look voluminous.
The make up was artistic - very natural looking, but the right amount of color to make the pictures turn out perfectly.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bri made me feel like my ABSOLUTE best on my wedding day, and that is the way it should be for every bride. She definitely knows what she’s doing and makes sure that everything fits to YOU and sticks with what YOU want. Bri is also flexible and was able to accommodate my schedule to do the trial the week of the wedding since I was coming in from out of town. Her services were definitely the best value for the quality of work. Bri is top notch!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Bri Ellis and Portland Make-up and Hair. Bri was fantastic. I am from Jacksonville, FL and flew in 2 days before my wedding. Bri did a test run for my hair and make-up on that day. I never wear make up and I had no idea what to do with my hair for the wedding. Bri created a great look. I received so many compliments on the wedding day.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bri did the hair and makeup for my wedding last weekend (both for me and my maid of honor) and it was gorgeous!!! She has been so easy and professional to work with and I couldn't recommend her more highly. I decided to make a couple of last minute changes to my hair based on our trial run and it turned out perfect. I don't think I have ever felt as beautiful as I did that night but I loved that I still felt (and looked) like me. If you are looking for special occasion make-up and hair, look no further!!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bri and her team of ladies, Tiffany and Jill, are INCREDIBLE! She and her crew recently did hair and makeup for myself, my bridemaids, and several other family members for my wedding. First off, she and her team are professional but really chill and fun to hang out with. They were also very accommodating with a couple last minute additions for hair and makeup. Everyone looked beautiful, without looking overdone or unnatural, and the photos are amazing! I am so happy I went with Bri and would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

These ladies are amazing, stop looking for another vendor because you will NOT find anyone better. I was lucky enough to stumble upon them during a google search and am so happy I did! For my wedding, I had Olivia for my makeup and Josalyn for my hair. We had so much fun during my trial run and they nailed the exact look I was going for. They were professional, quick to respond to all my emails and their quality is service is worth every penny. I had so many compliments on my hair and makeup thanks to them! I can't wait until I need an excuse to get pretty by them again!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Thank you so much Bri!!! I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day... last Saturday September 27th, 2014. Bri Ellis create!d the best possible version of myself. I didn't want to look totally different on my wedding day, just the best me. She is so talented at her craft and makes you the BEST possible you! My hair and makeup were flawless and stayed perfect all day and night! She makes you feel comfortable and completely willing to create the image you want on your special day. I cannot wait to work with her again, as I am going to recommend her to everyone!

Kathy
09/27/2014

I could not have been more pleased with Portland Make-up and Hair! Bri was great to work with and her team of make-up artists and hair stylists (Amanda, Jill, and Rachel) were a joy to have on my wedding day. The women were able to capture exactly what I wanted and their fun spirits helped me feel at ease on what is typically suppose to be a stressful day. I highly recommend Portland Make-up and Hair to all brides AND all women in need of beauty services for special events!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bri and her team are amazing! I loved my hair and makeup! They were so kind and fun to be around...I would definitely recommend her. Makeup stayed on the whole day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Olivia did my makeup for my wedding and I was so happy with everything. The whole experience was fantastic, the girls were professional, friendly and highly skilled. I did my first trial run a few months before my wedding and although Olivia did a beautiful job and listened to what I wanted after walking around the rest of the day ( staring in the mirror a lot ;) I decided there was a few things I wanted changed. After letting Olivia know she immediately set me up with another trial run and was extremely accommodating and understanding! Needless to say my makeup and the other girls makeup was flawless and perfect for my big day. Highly recommend these ladies!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

For my wedding, I got my hair and make-up done and surprised my sisters, mom, and mother in law with their make-up as well. [I highly recommend this kind of surprise! They loved it!]
Bri and Jocelyn were OUTSTANDING. They were professional, courteous, and so fun.
We were a bunch of gals who do not typically wear a ton of make-up, and they were really great at allowing our natural beauty to shine through without making us look like we were wearing caked-on masks.
At the same time, the dolled us up enough to make us all feel so very pampered. And nothing smudged one bit the whole night!
For my hair-- I got extensions and they looked fantastic. They are so easy to clip on and you couldn't tell at all that it wasn't my hair. It was very windy at my ceremony, but everything stayed in place, stayed curled, stayed perfect!
I looked around for quite awhile to find the right hair & makeup crew and let me tell you--- don't waste your time looking anywhere else. Bri and her team are your best choice, hands down.

Jeri
08/30/2014

I am SO HAPPY that Bri and her team at Portland Make-up & Hair beautified me and my 8 bridesmaids for my August 30, 2014 wedding. Before I was lucky to book Bri and her team for my wedding, I was extremely impressed with her Before & After pics of other brides. She is able to work her magic where she highlights people's natural beauty in a truly stunning way, without the make-up looking caked on or overdone. She was very receptive and so easy to work with, as I was deciding between different looks for my wedding day. Bri is also such a joy to be around--so sweet and so fun to talk to. On my wedding day, she made me feel so beautiful from how my make-up and hair were done. And I can be a sweaty beast where it was pretty warm and fairly muggy on my wedding day. But the make-up that Bri applied on me looked fresh from the morning till 2am, where I didn't really have to touch up my make-up, except for re-applying my lips with the pretty gloss color she created and provided extra for me to use later that day. One of my bridesmaids mentioned that of the times she has gotten her make-up and hair professionally done, that was the first time she was happy with the professional look as-is, where she didn't feel the need to make any of her own changes to the look. I give my highest recommendation to Bri and her team at Portland Make-up & Hair! Thank you to Bri and her team for playing an integral role in my wedding day being the best ever!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Love, love, loved working with Bri at Portland Make up and Hair! She was responsive, fun and did a great job on my wedding day! Highly recommended!

Private User
Recently Married

Bri and her team were absolutely amazing! They were so easy to work with and did such an amazing job. With 8 bridesmaids, we had several changes on who wanted to get their hair and makeup done. We even had 2 people add hair and/or makeup the day of the wedding. They were able to accommodate everyone and did an amazing job.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bri is absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with! I was new to Portland when I was planning my wedding and it was nerve-wracking trying to find someone to do my hair and make up for my wedding but when I met Bri I wasn't worried for a second and knew she was going to do a great job ( Which she did!!) I highly recommend her and her girls for any occasion: wedding, boudoir, senior photos, anything. They will do a fabulous job :)