Portland Make-up & Hair

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Bri Ellis and Portland Make-up and Hair. Bri was fantastic. I am from Jacksonville, FL and flew in 2 days before my wedding. Bri did a test run for my hair and make-up on that day. I never wear make up and I had no idea what to do with my hair for the wedding. Bri created a great look. I received so many compliments on the wedding day.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bri did the hair and makeup for my wedding last weekend (both for me and my maid of honor) and it was gorgeous!!! She has been so easy and professional to work with and I couldn't recommend her more highly. I decided to make a couple of last minute changes to my hair based on our trial run and it turned out perfect. I don't think I have ever felt as beautiful as I did that night but I loved that I still felt (and looked) like me. If you are looking for special occasion make-up and hair, look no further!!!!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bri and her team of ladies, Tiffany and Jill, are INCREDIBLE! She and her crew recently did hair and makeup for myself, my bridemaids, and several other family members for my wedding. First off, she and her team are professional but really chill and fun to hang out with. They were also very accommodating with a couple last minute additions for hair and makeup. Everyone looked beautiful, without looking overdone or unnatural, and the photos are amazing! I am so happy I went with Bri and would highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These ladies are amazing, stop looking for another vendor because you will NOT find anyone better. I was lucky enough to stumble upon them during a google search and am so happy I did! For my wedding, I had Olivia for my makeup and Josalyn for my hair. We had so much fun during my trial run and they nailed the exact look I was going for. They were professional, quick to respond to all my emails and their quality is service is worth every penny. I had so many compliments on my hair and makeup thanks to them! I can't wait until I need an excuse to get pretty by them again!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much Bri!!! I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day... last Saturday September 27th, 2014. Bri Ellis create!d the best possible version of myself. I didn't want to look totally different on my wedding day, just the best me. She is so talented at her craft and makes you the BEST possible you! My hair and makeup were flawless and stayed perfect all day and night! She makes you feel comfortable and completely willing to create the image you want on your special day. I cannot wait to work with her again, as I am going to recommend her to everyone!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bri and her team are amazing! I loved my hair and makeup! They were so kind and fun to be around...I would definitely recommend her. Makeup stayed on the whole day!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Olivia did my makeup for my wedding and I was so happy with everything. The whole experience was fantastic, the girls were professional, friendly and highly skilled. I did my first trial run a few months before my wedding and although Olivia did a beautiful job and listened to what I wanted after walking around the rest of the day ( staring in the mirror a lot ;) I decided there was a few things I wanted changed. After letting Olivia know she immediately set me up with another trial run and was extremely accommodating and understanding! Needless to say my makeup and the other girls makeup was flawless and perfect for my big day. Highly recommend these ladies!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For my wedding, I got my hair and make-up done and surprised my sisters, mom, and mother in law with their make-up as well. [I highly recommend this kind of surprise! They loved it!]
Bri and Jocelyn were OUTSTANDING. They were professional, courteous, and so fun.
We were a bunch of gals who do not typically wear a ton of make-up, and they were really great at allowing our natural beauty to shine through without making us look like we were wearing caked-on masks.
At the same time, the dolled us up enough to make us all feel so very pampered. And nothing smudged one bit the whole night!
For my hair-- I got extensions and they looked fantastic. They are so easy to clip on and you couldn't tell at all that it wasn't my hair. It was very windy at my ceremony, but everything stayed in place, stayed curled, stayed perfect!
I looked around for quite awhile to find the right hair & makeup crew and let me tell you--- don't waste your time looking anywhere else. Bri and her team are your best choice, hands down.

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am SO HAPPY that Bri and her team at Portland Make-up & Hair beautified me and my 8 bridesmaids for my August 30, 2014 wedding. Before I was lucky to book Bri and her team for my wedding, I was extremely impressed with her Before & After pics of other brides. She is able to work her magic where she highlights people's natural beauty in a truly stunning way, without the make-up looking caked on or overdone. She was very receptive and so easy to work with, as I was deciding between different looks for my wedding day. Bri is also such a joy to be around--so sweet and so fun to talk to. On my wedding day, she made me feel so beautiful from how my make-up and hair were done. And I can be a sweaty beast where it was pretty warm and fairly muggy on my wedding day. But the make-up that Bri applied on me looked fresh from the morning till 2am, where I didn't really have to touch up my make-up, except for re-applying my lips with the pretty gloss color she created and provided extra for me to use later that day. One of my bridesmaids mentioned that of the times she has gotten her make-up and hair professionally done, that was the first time she was happy with the professional look as-is, where she didn't feel the need to make any of her own changes to the look. I give my highest recommendation to Bri and her team at Portland Make-up & Hair! Thank you to Bri and her team for playing an integral role in my wedding day being the best ever!!!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Profile Picture
Jeri
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Love, love, loved working with Bri at Portland Make up and Hair! She was responsive, fun and did a great job on my wedding day! Highly recommended!

• Wedding: 08/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bri and her team were absolutely amazing! They were so easy to work with and did such an amazing job. With 8 bridesmaids, we had several changes on who wanted to get their hair and makeup done. We even had 2 people add hair and/or makeup the day of the wedding. They were able to accommodate everyone and did an amazing job.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bri is absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with! I was new to Portland when I was planning my wedding and it was nerve-wracking trying to find someone to do my hair and make up for my wedding but when I met Bri I wasn't worried for a second and knew she was going to do a great job ( Which she did!!) I highly recommend her and her girls for any occasion: wedding, boudoir, senior photos, anything. They will do a fabulous job :)

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bri and her team of experts saved me from a crisis when I had two other hair and makeup vendors suddenly have to cancel. Not only did they squeeze me into their schedule just 3 weeks before my wedding, but they totally exceeded all my expectations for a wedding hair and makeup team. Their work is phenomenal, they were very professional, and most importantly they were so fun to hang out with on the day of my wedding.

I highly recommend Bri and team for your wedding or any event you want to look beautiful for. They will take very good care of you.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After doing a TON of research on hair & makeup options, I decided to contact Bri based on a recommendation from our photographer. From the moment I went in for my consultation, I knew that I would enjoy working with her. While, like all makeup/hair options, the price is a little steep it was worth every penny! Bri knew exactly what she was doing and nailed it on the first try at my consultation. It was such a relief to know that on our wedding day I didn't have to worry about how my hair and makeup would turn out! It looked gorgeous all day and night and had incredible staying power. Plus it looked stunning in pictures! I am so happy that I chose to go with Bri for my wedding day!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Highly reccomend! Lovely ladies and professional.

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bri and Olivia are Amazing Ladies! For my wedding Olivia did my Make-up and also my bride maids make-up. We looked amazingly beautiful! We all loved our make-up. I am so glad I found bri and Olivia for my wedding. I recommend them for weddings.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
503-453-7143
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards