Polkadot Weekend

Value
Flexibility
Margie
07/11/2015

Kristin was amazing to work with. Her professionalism and creativity made it a pleasure to work with her. The invitations came out PERFECT and I have received so many compliments on them. I highly recommend Kristin for any occasion you have need for.

Anne
05/30/2015

Kristin was very professional, quick on responses and did a beautiful job on our wedding invitations. I would highly recommend her!

Services Used: Invitations

Kristin was awesome to work with! She was very flexible and quick to respond. I just received my invitations and they turned out better than what my fiancé and I expected.

Donna&Toni
04/25/2015

We ordered our reception "Thank You" cards and also a "Table Sitting Plan" involving individual cards with ribbon/brooches which Kristin applied to a lavender display board. It came out Awesome!! We couldn't have been happier with her work! Every item was beautiful, classy, and the color & paper choices she recommend were perfect for our wedding theme. We would order with Kristin again, in a heart beat...she's Fabulous!!!

Polkadot Weekend responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, ladies! It was a pleasure working with you!! Congratulations...the wedding is going to be perfect!

Diane
04/03/2015

I'm so glad I found Kristin. She was recommended by the print shop. I met with her and she made the invitation process so easy. Love having email communication. She was knowledgeable and guided me right through the whole process.

Thank You Kristin!

Polkadot Weekend responded with the following comments:

Thanks, Diane! I am so glad you found me and I am looking forward to working on all the other details!

Jacquelyn
10/25/2014

Kristin did an amazing job helping us with our wedding. She was very responsive, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. She assisted with our invitations, rehearsal dinner, save the dates, thank you's etc. I would definitely recommend her for any event.

Ashley
01/11/2014

She always responds to your e-mails or voicemails as quickly as possible. The whole process from designing the wedding invitations to picking them up took about a month which is extremely fast!! She is so sweet and cares so much about her clients. I would recommend her to anyone who needs any kind of stationary.

malia
10/13/2013

working with kristin was wonderful and easy will recommend her to everyone I know.

Services Used: Invitations

Kristin from Polkadot Weekend did a FABULOUS job on all my paper goods for my wedding! My menus, programs, key favor tags and other materials exceeded my expectations! The colors and font were exactly what was promised. I was very impressed with her responsiveness, professionalism, and turnaround time. She was able to bring my ideas to life and I was working under a tight deadline (talking about less than 2 weeks). I'm very much into details and so was she. I would highly recommend her and will be using her in the future! She is very dedicated to her clients and their vision. Very pleased with all of my paper goods and I received many compliments from my wedding guest! KRISTIN is a MUST HIRE!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies
Michele
10/27/2012

Our wedding invitations were/are BEAUTIFUL. Kristen helped us design invitations that reflected our vision for the wedding. She responded to us in a 24 hour time frame and was able to help us through each step of the way. There were so many colors and options of what could be created, it truly does allow you to customize each piece. We were very pleased with her service and communication that we would highly recommend her to anyone.

Melissa
10/27/2012

When I first contacted Polkadot Weekend I had just gotten engaged. I had a million ideas of what I wanted. As the weeks past, I changed my mind from time to time and Kristin was awesome! She is very flexible and willing to listen to my different ideas.

The finished product is amazing, I could not be happier with my choice! I am sure I will be going back to Polkadot Weekend for any festive event and have already recommended them to family, friends & coworkers!

Services Used: Invitations

Kristin is fabulous and I would recommend her to anyone. I used her to help design and prepare my wedding invitations this month, in a very short time-frame. I had self-designed my save the date cards using a typical on-line printing service, and the extra value, expertise, piece of mind and ease of use that I got from using Kristin for my final invitations was very well worth the small extra amount that it cost, not even a question about it. I had some ideas in mind to coordinate with my save the dates, and her broad portfolio of previous work helped me figure out pretty quickly what I wanted. She helped guide us toward something that was uniquely us, and was simple, warm-feeling and elegant. We are very, very happy with the results and have gotten lots of positive comments from our family and friends! And Kristin's responsiveness, her positive attitude, her flexibility, her attention to detail, and her good communication skills made her a joy to work with.

LISA
08/10/2012

Our invitations were elegant and beautiful...exactly what we had envisioned.

Services Used: Invitations

Stephanie and Kristin were so helpful and wonderful to work with! They made beautiful invitations, favor tags, menus, place cards, and table numbers. Everything came together so wonderfully and all of our guests commented on how beautiful everything was and how all of the colors came together so nicely. I would highly recommend them and I know I will be working them again!

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations

I loved our invitations!! Attention to detail was important to me and they nailed it. The quality of work was excellent. I highly recommend working with Polkadot Weekend!!! Thank You Ladys!

Services Used: Invitations

"Our wedding invites from Polkadot Weekend were incredible! We received many compliments from guests that our invites were the most beautiful invites they had ever seen - and even from the least expected people. Polkadot Weekend's service and creativity is exceptional - they are truly the best!"