Polkadot Weekend

Polkadot Weekend

Custom invitations, colorful stationery, and whimsical gifts.

16 Snow Bush Street
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

She always responds to your e-mails or voicemails as quickly as possible. The whole process from designing the wedding invitations to picking them up took about a month which is extremely fast!! She is so sweet and cares so much about her clients. I would recommend her to anyone who needs any kind of stationary.

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

working with kristin was wonderful and easy will recommend her to everyone I know.

• Wedding: 10/13/2013
malia
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristin from Polkadot Weekend did a FABULOUS job on all my paper goods for my wedding! My menus, programs, key favor tags and other materials exceeded my expectations! The colors and font were exactly what was promised. I was very impressed with her responsiveness, professionalism, and turnaround time. She was able to bring my ideas to life and I was working under a tight deadline (talking about less than 2 weeks). I'm very much into details and so was she. I would highly recommend her and will be using her in the future! She is very dedicated to her clients and their vision. Very pleased with all of my paper goods and I received many compliments from my wedding guest! KRISTIN is a MUST HIRE!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding invitations were/are BEAUTIFUL. Kristen helped us design invitations that reflected our vision for the wedding. She responded to us in a 24 hour time frame and was able to help us through each step of the way. There were so many colors and options of what could be created, it truly does allow you to customize each piece. We were very pleased with her service and communication that we would highly recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
Michele
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I first contacted Polkadot Weekend I had just gotten engaged. I had a million ideas of what I wanted. As the weeks past, I changed my mind from time to time and Kristin was awesome! She is very flexible and willing to listen to my different ideas.

The finished product is amazing, I could not be happier with my choice! I am sure I will be going back to Polkadot Weekend for any festive event and have already recommended them to family, friends & coworkers!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristin is fabulous and I would recommend her to anyone. I used her to help design and prepare my wedding invitations this month, in a very short time-frame. I had self-designed my save the date cards using a typical on-line printing service, and the extra value, expertise, piece of mind and ease of use that I got from using Kristin for my final invitations was very well worth the small extra amount that it cost, not even a question about it. I had some ideas in mind to coordinate with my save the dates, and her broad portfolio of previous work helped me figure out pretty quickly what I wanted. She helped guide us toward something that was uniquely us, and was simple, warm-feeling and elegant. We are very, very happy with the results and have gotten lots of positive comments from our family and friends! And Kristin's responsiveness, her positive attitude, her flexibility, her attention to detail, and her good communication skills made her a joy to work with.

• Wedding: 10/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our invitations were elegant and beautiful...exactly what we had envisioned.

• Wedding: 08/10/2012
LISA
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Stephanie and Kristin were so helpful and wonderful to work with! They made beautiful invitations, favor tags, menus, place cards, and table numbers. Everything came together so wonderfully and all of our guests commented on how beautiful everything was and how all of the colors came together so nicely. I would highly recommend them and I know I will be working them again!

• Wedding: 07/01/2011
Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved our invitations!! Attention to detail was important to me and they nailed it. The quality of work was excellent. I highly recommend working with Polkadot Weekend!!! Thank You Ladys!

• Wedding: 01/08/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

"Our wedding invites from Polkadot Weekend were incredible! We received many compliments from guests that our invites were the most beautiful invites they had ever seen - and even from the least expected people. Polkadot Weekend's service and creativity is exceptional - they are truly the best!"

• Wedding: 07/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristin was great to work with. She was creative and provided many ideas. She was flexable on price and provided several options to choose from. I received several compliments on my save the dates, table numbers, and invitations. I will definitly use her services for christmas, baby showers and birthday parties. I would highly suggest her to everyone.

• Wedding: 05/25/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristin has an amazing way of creating beautiful and unique invitations.
The quality of her work is outstanding! Everyone commented on how much they loved my invitations. She was professional, flexible, and fun! I was able to customize every last detail of all my wedding stationary and the price was better than all the other stationary vendors I had looked into. I highly recommend nicnatdesigns!

• Wedding: 09/02/2007
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding invitations came out amazing!! Me and my husband are very happy how they came out!! Not including all the great compliments we got from our guest :)
From the invitations to the table numbers and misc items everything was put together great!

• Wedding: 10/07/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristin is fantastic! Her quality of work is unparallel, and I thought she would be out of my price range. Kristin really worked with my budget to create beautiful invitations.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
Christina
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The custom invitations, programs, place cards, and wedding favors (bookmarks) Kristin Santana at PolkaDot Weekend created for my wedding were absolutely beautiful, and exactly what I had hoped for. She was very accommodating to the many changes we made, and came up with some great ideas I never would have thought of. We had a typewriter theme, which she was able to creatively work into each item in different ways. We received many comments about how beautiful the invitations and other elements were, and we gladly told people who had created them. I am so impressed by her work and will definitely be using her in the future.

• Wedding: 10/20/2013
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Excellent service with very specific changes available with good samples to choose from.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
949-910-6425
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards