Polished & Waxed

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Bonnie has done my make-up on several occassions. When she does make-up she takes her time, explains every step of the way and she always makes recommendations on what's right for my skin in terms of colors and products. Her talent is rare and is difficult to replicate, which is why I always choose her for my important events. I appreciate her work so much that I have sense recommended her to 2 Brides this year alone (2010) and Bonnie exceeded both of their expectations. I will always recommend Bonnie to my friends and family!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bonnie was EXCELLENT on my make-up. I would HIGHLY recommend her. I felt like a movie star with a glam squad. The finished product made me look like one. I use her for all my special occasions.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Bonnie, as my make-up artist on my wedding day was exceedingly professional, and punctual. I enjoyed her bubbly personality along with her knowledge of what would look great on me, and hold up well for all my pictures. You can tell she loves what she does, because it comes out in her work! ~ Thanks again Bonnie