Polished & Waxed

Polished & Waxed

Changing the world one face at a time!

Cleveland, OH 44106 | map

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bonnie has done my make-up on several occassions. When she does make-up she takes her time, explains every step of the way and she always makes recommendations on what's right for my skin in terms of colors and products. Her talent is rare and is difficult to replicate, which is why I always choose her for my important events. I appreciate her work so much that I have sense recommended her to 2 Brides this year alone (2010) and Bonnie exceeded both of their expectations. I will always recommend Bonnie to my friends and family!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bonnie was EXCELLENT on my make-up. I would HIGHLY recommend her. I felt like a movie star with a glam squad. The finished product made me look like one. I use her for all my special occasions.

• Wedding: 04/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Bonnie, as my make-up artist on my wedding day was exceedingly professional, and punctual. I enjoyed her bubbly personality along with her knowledge of what would look great on me, and hold up well for all my pictures. You can tell she loves what she does, because it comes out in her work! ~ Thanks again Bonnie

• Wedding: 11/28/2008
216-544-4984
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire