Pneuma Center

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lon was absolutely fantastic! He had married two of my new husband and my friends a few years ago and came highly recommended. Lon was the officiant for our wedding a few weeks ago. He had so many different readings and options to help us create our own personal wedding ceremony. My husband and I really enjoyed our time talking with him and discussing what direction to go with everything.

He and his wife braved the ice storm to marry us and that means so much to us!

I would choose Lon over and over again and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant. He was wonderful to work with and a really neat guy!

Thank you Lon!!

Profile Picture
Anonymous
11/09/2013

Sharon and Lon are AWESOME. It's nice to do work with a professional, married, couple. Sharon is gracious and she received many complements from my guests. They loved her tone and delivery. She made us feel so comfortable and welcome. They are also premarital, and marital counselors.

Profile Picture
Allison W.
07/14/2012

We loved working with Lon and Sharon. When we first met with them to discuss our ceremony, we knew that we picked the right people. They were very laid back and personable. They had a lot of options for us to choose from for our ceremony and provided guidance throughout the process. We put everything together and personalized it to fit what we wanted. Lon performed our ceremony and everything went perfectly. We received a lot of compliments from our family and friends about how personal our ceremony was. We will definitely recommend Lon and Sharon to anyone who wants to create the perfect wedding ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

Lon Roberts was a wonderful officiant for my wedding! He offered helpful suggestions and helped coordinate the ceremony in addition to officiating our wedding!

Services Used: Officiant

Lon and Sharon are the most wonderful people we have ever met. I am so happy that we decided to have Lon officiate our ceremony. The only way to describe Lon and Sharon is that they have an aura and light around them. They have a kindness and a warmth to them; you can't help but feel happy and light around them. They were very flexible with the the ceremony: long or short, special additions or readings, they would go either direction. We also chose to complete our premarital counseling with Lon and Sharon, and we feel it was definitely worth it.

We are so lucky that they shared our special day with us.

Services Used: Officiant

We were in a difficult situation for our ceremony with one family Jewish and the other Christian. Lon solved our problem! He prepared a beautiful, unique cermony to fit us and our situation. He was very helpful with the planning process. He was also very patient with me when I forgot to email him what we wanted.

Services Used: Officiant

I was so excited when I found Lon Roberts of the Pneuma Center. :) He and his wife are very friendly and helpful. He helped us edit our vows, and he completely organized the wedding processional and recessional- we were clueless! :) He was so nice and worked with our lack of wedding ceremony knowledge. They are open-minded and kind people. They let you do what YOU want to do. There are not restrictions. A wedding ceremony is a celebration of you and your partner, and should not be restricted by religious or other rules..... You can be free with The Pneuma Center, and I highly reccomend Lon Roberts to all freedom desiring Brides and Grooms :)