Reviews (8)
Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
We got married at the Please Touch Museum in July and it was amazing! The planning process was made easy because Kim, the catering coordinator is incredibly good at her job. She answered phone calls and emails faster than I could ever imagine and had a solution to every problem that came up...and my wedding was complicated by the fact that it involved a Persian ceremony. Kim made me feel at ease until the very last minute. The venue is beautiful when it's set up for a wedding. Our guests raved about the service and food. If I could do it over, I wouldn't hesitate to have my wedding at the museum. I recommend it with no reservations.
Wedding: 07/20/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding was a dream come true! I could not have imagined a more perfect day! Thank you to the amazing team at the Please Touch Museum & Brulee Catering. Kim, Bill, Orlando, our personal server, and each one of you who helped make the evening a complete success, thank you! You are all incredible!
Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amazing space!!!! Absolutely perfect!!! Looks great in pictures and everyone loved it!!! The carousel room is amazing for cocktail hour!!!!
Wedding: 12/07/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
What a magnificent venue!!! My daughter wedding was on Oct 6th. The staff, especially Kim, are the most amazing people I have ever met. They really know what they are doing! We arrived at 5:00, just as the museum was closing from the public, for a 6:30 cermony and reception. In the course of little over an hour, they transformed the museum into a manificent wedding venue. They were able to set up chairs for the ceremony for 265 people and 28 tables with all of the trimmings (linens, centerpieces, table frames, ect in the dome room. They also set up the carousel room for the cocktail hour. They were the most organized, patient and kind people and efficency like you wouldn't believe. Kim coordinated with us for the months prior and was eager to help in any way she could. I had a few changes along the way that she very calmly made, and made me feel totally at ease. The food by Brulee catering was unbelievable. All night our guests were telling me that it was the best wedding food they have ever had and the best wedding they had ever been too!! I can't say enough good things about the venue and the catering.
Wedding: 10/06/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We LOVED the Please Touch Museum. If you want a unique venue, then this is your place.

Our ceremony was in the carousel room, cocktails in the River Adventure Room, and the reception (for 200 guests) was in the Hamilton Hall. We couldn't have asked for anything more. The space was STUNNING.

The food was delicious. They allowed me to personalize the salmon to be exactly as we wanted. Everything was executed to a T. The bridal assistant was perfect, she had a drink waiting for us every time we made it back to our table.

There are just too many nice things to rave about.
Wedding: 08/25/2012
Services Used: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you are kids at heart and want a fun, yet classic wedding venue, the Please Touch Museum is the perfect fit. We could not have found a more amazing venue to suit our style. The exhibits and carousel for cocktail hour were so unique and fun for our guests and Memorial Hall itself is absolutely stunning. Our guests all remarked at what a playful, beautiful, unique and dramatic space it was. The vibe of the museum carries through to its staff who all seem to genuinely love being there every day and were so happy for us as a couple. Bill was so sweet and organized! Everything went off without a hitch and made for a truly magical day. It was also pleasure to deal with the folks at Brulee, PTM's exclusive caterer.
Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hands down the best place in Philadelphia to have a wedding! This is the only place I looked, its quirky and different but has all the elegance you want in your wedding location. The layout, lighting and staff were all amazing. I wish I could have events at the Please Touch once a year, no once a month!! The venue was playful but chic and my guests could not believe how amazing everything was, three weeks later I am still getting compliments. Absolutely wonderful!!!
Wedding: 07/13/2012

Sauce 7 Reviews
Bill with Please Touch Museum was awesome. Along with Kim, the representative from their caterer Brulee, the museum made us feel so welcome and comfortable. They became like family.
Wedding: 07/07/2012