Play it Again Entertainment

Value
Flexibility
Frank
05/30/2015

Play it Again Entertainment were awesome. From the first contact they were professional and very knowledgeable. We were able to ask their opinions and come up with the best setup for our tastes as well as our venue. We had a face-to-face meeting before the event to go over basic details as well as another meeting at the venue to go over final details. In between there was also constant email contact. The worksheet they provided was very helpful in organizing our thoughts. The price was fair considering the quality of work and they provide 2 DJs! Everyone at our wedding said it was a great time and Play it Again had a huge part in everything.

Play it Again Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you Frank! Your friends and family were nothing short of amazing. We are thrilled to hear everyone had a good time as we enjoyed keeping your guests dancing and happy throughout the night. Best wishes to you and your wife!

cgearhart5
05/29/2015

DJ Romo and the second DJ (I didn't get his name) were absolutely amazing! From the first meeting I had with him I knew he was going to be the right fit for our wedding. He went above and beyond our needs and wants. I would HIGHLY recommend Play it Again Entertainment (DJ Romo) to anyone interested in having the best wedding music!!!!!!!!!

Play it Again Entertainment responded with the following comments:

It was an absolute pleasure serving you and your guests! Thank you for your kind words!

Services Used: DJ

We hired Play It Again Entertainment for their music services and uplighting to our hall of 300 guests January 2015. Damon and Omar were always on time, honest, there to answer questions or concerns and most of all, kept our guests happy and entertained throughout the entire evening. They were always on top of requests from the bride and groom, flexible to our needs showing a sincere passion for what they do. They made it known to us that we were the most important people on that day and they definitely took the best care of us as well as all of our guests. We would highly recommend them for any event, the most stress free wedding day thanks to them and their kindness, honesty, passion and talent.

Play it Again Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you! Your friends and family were a complete blast!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I have attended a few wedding and never have I been so wowed with such an amazing team! Damon and Omar you are amazing talented people it felt good having our guests come up to us saying where did you find such phenomenal entertainment!! We are more than pleased to recommend play it again DJ to everyone we know!!

Play it Again Entertainment responded with the following comments:

We are honored by your kind words Kyle! Thank you to your and your family for making our job fun. =)

Anny
10/26/2014

Play It Again Entertainment Were the dj's at our wedding and they were really great. My husband is a musician & has a very non-conventional taste in music. They went out of their way to find all of his specific song choices. Our wedding was also multi-cultural and we had guests with very different music tastes- so we were s bit worried. But they did so great! Everyone was dancing (even friends that I've never seen dance before!) all night long! My husband & I thought that no one would want to dance- boy were we wrong! Everyone had such a great time- thanks to PIAE. They were super great.

Play it Again Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for all your compliments! We strive to ensure everyone can enjoy the event and am glad we kept our promise with you and your guests. Best wishes from our family to yours.

Megan
09/09/2014

Omar was the first DJ that my husband and I interviewed for our intimate Disneyland Hotel wedding; he also was the last. We immediately knew that we were going to hire him because of his professionalism and knowledge of the industry. Communication was constantly open and prompt, which gave us confidence and peace-of-mind. Omar and his DJ partner, Damon, smoothly conducted our ceremony music and kept our reception on track and our guests attentive and involved. They did an excellent job. Not only did they get the party started, but they joined us on the dance floor as well. My husband and I are so impressed with Omar and Damon that we've decided only to use Play It Again Entertainment for all future DJ services. In fact, we've already booked them for another event.

Play it Again Entertainment responded with the following comments:

Thank you Megan! You were also amazing to ensure we received all important updates as soon as possible. We had a great time rocking your wedding and making sure everyone danced! Hope to serve you again soon =)

Services Used: DJ

Damon and Omar are awesome! Very professional, answered all our questions quickly. The lighting equipment they use is very impressive and we received a lot of compliments. Great MCs for our wedding. They also arrived very early to set up and were the last to leave. We will definitely use them again for future parties and events.

Jorge
11/16/2013

My wife and I were extremely happy with the service we got from Play It Again Entertainment and DJ Omar. Their sound system is excellent and the music selection was exactly what we asked for. They are very professional and they definitely added more fun and happiness to our special day. We highly recommend their services!

Services Used: DJ

Omar and Damon where the best dj I can ask for. They answer all my text, calls, and emails in a timely matter. The day of the wedding they where the first vendors at the venue and the last ones to leave. They had all of the songs requested and knew how to work the crowd to come out and dance. I would recomend play it again for dj and lighting service very responsible and on point with everything they provided for us. Thanks again play it again ent.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Damon and Omar have the BEST personalities. They were incredible accommodating and very sweet. I spoke with Damon the most. I would email him and receive a response from him very quickly. He was really helpful with giving me song suggestions, etc. The day of the event, both arrived timely and conducted themselves professionally. They have awesome personalities and are very committed. They are very dedicated to the event. We offered dinner to our vendors, but Damon and Omar refused to go eat. They wanted to be sure we were happy. I would definitely recommend Play It Again Entertainment for any event.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Omar and Damon did a fantastic job for our Wedding. Everything was professional and the facade to cover their booth was beautiful. They were always available to answer my questions and kept the party going.

Thank you!

Services Used: DJ

Damon and Oscar simply ROCKED my wedding. From the classical setting during my reception, to the hip-hop/latin/african/carribean/egyptian setting we had during the reception. Their customer focus and delivery have been outstanding and i highly recommend them for future events.

Tristan
07/21/2012

This is the second party I've had Omar and Play It Again Ent. provide DJ services. Both times they provided two DJs for the price of one and both times they were incredibly professional. They even went longer than originally scheduled. All of our party guests had good things to say about their DJing. I would recommend them to anyone.

Nicholas
07/20/2012

Omar and Damon were very easy going and a pleasure to have at my wedding. They are both professional and were responsive to my song requests. My wife and I sent them a very extensive list of songs we wanted played and they came through. They mixed our songs with others very well and kept our guests on the dance floor. They also worked well with our wedding day coordniator and were knowledgeable about wedding tradition. They also played some extra time for us and provided us with uplighting that really provided a nice touch to our venue. I would definitely reccomend their services to family and friends. Thank you Omar and Damon.

Services Used: DJ

Damon and his partner were GREAT! They really know how to get a crowd moving. I hired Play it Again last minute and they were very accommodating. I got so many compliments about how fun the reception was and the music was on point. I definately would recommend Play it Again for those looking for a perfessional and fun DJ service.

Services Used: DJ

Any body looking for a dj who knows what he's talking about, plays a variety of great music for all occasions and/or events dj Omar is excellent at getting feedback quickly!