Play it Again Entertainment

Play it Again Entertainment

Riverside, CA 92504 | map
Genres: 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Fu...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have attended a few wedding and never have I been so wowed with such an amazing team! Damon and Omar you are amazing talented people it felt good having our guests come up to us saying where did you find such phenomenal entertainment!! We are more than pleased to recommend play it again DJ to everyone we know!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Play It Again Entertainment Were the dj's at our wedding and they were really great. My husband is a musician & has a very non-conventional taste in music. They went out of their way to find all of his specific song choices. Our wedding was also multi-cultural and we had guests with very different music tastes- so we were s bit worried. But they did so great! Everyone was dancing (even friends that I've never seen dance before!) all night long! My husband & I thought that no one would want to dance- boy were we wrong! Everyone had such a great time- thanks to PIAE. They were super great.

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Anny
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Omar was the first DJ that my husband and I interviewed for our intimate Disneyland Hotel wedding; he also was the last. We immediately knew that we were going to hire him because of his professionalism and knowledge of the industry. Communication was constantly open and prompt, which gave us confidence and peace-of-mind. Omar and his DJ partner, Damon, smoothly conducted our ceremony music and kept our reception on track and our guests attentive and involved. They did an excellent job. Not only did they get the party started, but they joined us on the dance floor as well. My husband and I are so impressed with Omar and Damon that we've decided only to use Play It Again Entertainment for all future DJ services. In fact, we've already booked them for another event.

• Wedding: 09/09/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Damon and Omar are awesome! Very professional, answered all our questions quickly. The lighting equipment they use is very impressive and we received a lot of compliments. Great MCs for our wedding. They also arrived very early to set up and were the last to leave. We will definitely use them again for future parties and events.

• Wedding: 05/03/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I were extremely happy with the service we got from Play It Again Entertainment and DJ Omar. Their sound system is excellent and the music selection was exactly what we asked for. They are very professional and they definitely added more fun and happiness to our special day. We highly recommend their services!

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Jorge
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Omar and Damon where the best dj I can ask for. They answer all my text, calls, and emails in a timely matter. The day of the wedding they where the first vendors at the venue and the last ones to leave. They had all of the songs requested and knew how to work the crowd to come out and dance. I would recomend play it again for dj and lighting service very responsible and on point with everything they provided for us. Thanks again play it again ent.

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Damon and Omar have the BEST personalities. They were incredible accommodating and very sweet. I spoke with Damon the most. I would email him and receive a response from him very quickly. He was really helpful with giving me song suggestions, etc. The day of the event, both arrived timely and conducted themselves professionally. They have awesome personalities and are very committed. They are very dedicated to the event. We offered dinner to our vendors, but Damon and Omar refused to go eat. They wanted to be sure we were happy. I would definitely recommend Play It Again Entertainment for any event.

• Wedding: 05/24/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Omar and Damon did a fantastic job for our Wedding. Everything was professional and the facade to cover their booth was beautiful. They were always available to answer my questions and kept the party going.

Thank you!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Damon and Oscar simply ROCKED my wedding. From the classical setting during my reception, to the hip-hop/latin/african/carribean/egyptian setting we had during the reception. Their customer focus and delivery have been outstanding and i highly recommend them for future events.

• Wedding: 02/02/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the second party I've had Omar and Play It Again Ent. provide DJ services. Both times they provided two DJs for the price of one and both times they were incredibly professional. They even went longer than originally scheduled. All of our party guests had good things to say about their DJing. I would recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
Tristan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Omar and Damon were very easy going and a pleasure to have at my wedding. They are both professional and were responsive to my song requests. My wife and I sent them a very extensive list of songs we wanted played and they came through. They mixed our songs with others very well and kept our guests on the dance floor. They also worked well with our wedding day coordniator and were knowledgeable about wedding tradition. They also played some extra time for us and provided us with uplighting that really provided a nice touch to our venue. I would definitely reccomend their services to family and friends. Thank you Omar and Damon.

• Wedding: 07/20/2012
Nicholas
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Damon and his partner were GREAT! They really know how to get a crowd moving. I hired Play it Again last minute and they were very accommodating. I got so many compliments about how fun the reception was and the music was on point. I definately would recommend Play it Again for those looking for a perfessional and fun DJ service.

• Wedding: 02/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Any body looking for a dj who knows what he's talking about, plays a variety of great music for all occasions and/or events dj Omar is excellent at getting feedback quickly!

• Wedding: 12/17/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You guys did a wonderful job in meeting all of our needs. The paper work made it very easy to keep everything organized. You were also easy to contact with any changes or concerns. I enjoyed having you as our dj because they say the dj is the quarterback of the wedding and you guys were great at it. Thank you for making our special day memorable!

• Wedding: 12/03/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Till this day everyone keeps talking about how much fun they had at
the wedding, and it would not have been possible had it not been for
DJ Ramo and his partner. They did an amazing job keeping everyone on
their feet all night long. They set-up lighting/music according to the
space we had available and to our needs. They met with me prior to the
event, and were responsive via email, text, phone. I definitely
recommend them. They are so worth every dollar we spent on the DJ!

• Wedding: 10/15/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There service was great! Very respectful and professional at what they do. Everything they agreed to was provided in which I had doubts on past services. But these guys came through with flying colors in which they went out of there way to provide non-stop entertainment. High class act!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
909-274-9388
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards