Platinum Lifestyle Event & Design
"Where fine events are defined by your standards."
Austin, TX 78759

• Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Private User 2 Reviews
I'm late with this review. My wedding was in August but I am still glowing about it. Thank you so much Nicole you really exceeded my expectations. I am forever thankful, I know I was a handful but you were so on top of everything was perfect.
Nicole did everything for me, I had no idea what to do or where to start. She went over everything with me step by step, helped me find my venue to locating vintage jewelry shops for me. I felt like I just gain a new friend. Nicole thank you for making me feel so special everything was beautiful you did a great job.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Beauty & Health, Wedding Cake, Catering, DJ, Dress & Attire, Flowers, Jewelry, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
This was last minute wedding and greatful took on the load! Great quality and extreamly detailed. She was resonable in price and covered almost everything during our first visit thing I never though of, she always updated with every task so I wouldn't worry. Great communication love her!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Wedding Planning
 512-435-7091
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire