Platinum Designs, Inc.

Value
Flexibility
Jessica
07/11/2015

Stephanie was really great to work with. The prices for the chair covers and sashes were reasonable, and they looked great! Stephanie was also very responsive in communication and made it very easy to organize this piece of the party, especially since I live out of state. She's also very flexible, so when I had to return the covers and sashes, I could call her ahead of time to meet up with her on a Sunday (which is a day that her office is actually closed). I highly recommend Stephanie and Platinum Designs!

Recently Married

I worked with Stephanie and can't say enough about her professionalism and customer service. Planning a rehearshal dinner from out of state is not an easy task.
Stephanie's help was God sent! I should add at a FRACTION of Seattle rates for the same thing. Chaircovers, tablecloths, and chair sashs at remarkably savings. In addition to working with us on pick up and drop off dates. Check them out!
Can't say enough good things.

CTC.
Ann Arbor, MI.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Stephanie has been so great to work with planning for my daughter's wedding. She is professional, patient and accommodating and I would highly recommend!

Recently Married

It was so easy and Stephanie was so helpful! The chairs looked wonderful!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I worked with Stephanie to pick out colors for the table linens and sashes for my wedding. All I can say is that when I saw everything the day of it was even more beautiful than I imagined. I would definitely recommend Platinum Designs for any event.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

loved the service!!!! The overlays,chair covers and chair sashes were gorgeous, clean,the perfect color and delivered in plenty of time for my daughters wedding.

Services Used: Party Supplies

I never met Stephanie face to face, but she made it comfortable for me to trust her work ethics. She was very flexible and was willing to work with me and my special requests. The chair covers and sashes were just beautiful!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were referred to Stephanie by our venue to assist with linen rentals. We knew upon first meeting Stephanie that she was the person who could help us achieve our vision. She was wonderful to work with and offered her professional opinion when asked (but was not at all pushy or opinionated... which I ran into elsewhere). I would recommend Stephanie over and over again. She was fantastic and exceeded all expectations.

Thank you Stephanie and Platinum Designs Inc.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I called to set up an appointment and by the time we drove down, Stephanie had a full table setup with multiple place setting, chair cover and linen options, in our wedding colors. It was awesome to see things in context of what the tables might actually look like. Because she was so prepared, we were able to swap pieces in and out and make decisions within 15min. The price was great, and we were done! Stephanie and friends arrived on time the day of the wedding and had everything set quickly and perfectly. Would definitely recommend them to anyone! It's well worth the little bit of drive from Seattle.

Sandi
03/08/2014

I checked out several linen rental companies and thought Platinum Designs had the best choices however the reason I decided to go with them was all because of Stephanie. Stephanie was so wonderful to work with. She listened to what my daughter's vision was for her wedding and then acted upon it. We loved what she came up with. Stephanie always makes herself available to answer your questions. You don't have to wait forever for her to return your call or e-mail like quite a few vendors!! She is such a sweet and kind person overall that I felt like she was a good friend. I would go to her again.....in a heartbeat!! You will love her too I promise!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Stephanie of Platinum Designs did a beautiful job of setting up our venues at the Hansen and the Attic in Sumner. The tables and chairs were beautiful. She set things up in advance of the day and
quickly responded to our needs. Thank you Stephanie for being a part of making our daughter's wedding day go flawless.

Andrea
12/14/2013

I have had the pleasure of working with Stephanie from Platinum Designs on a local destination wedding previously. I am so glad I was introduced to her, her products and services. I will continue to refer her to my brides and venue guests as she is reliable, affordably priced, offers excellent services before the event with samples and suggestions, is quick to respond, offers timely services day-of, has a great variety of options to choose from and is an overall joy to work with. I look forward to the next time we work together and hope to do so often! Thank you again for a successful, beautiful event!

Platinum Designs, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Andrea. It is always so wonderful to work with you. You yourself provide such a high standard of service. I also hope that we connect on many future events. Thanks again.

1+ year ago

Stephanie was more then great! She worked with my very busy schedule and helped make a stressful time less stressful for me. She was very professional throughout the whole process and extremely flexible with our meetings. She arrived on time the day to setup and everything turned out beautifully!! Exactly as we had planned.

Erin
10/06/2013

Stephanie was a dream to work with! My guest headcount changed frequently, as did my colors. She was patient and understanding through all of my e-mails and phone calls. What really sold Stephanie, was that each time we went to her studio, she would have my "idea's" set up for us to look at. Rather than having to keep our fingers crossed that two swatches of color looked good together, she actually put a table together so we could see the designs. I was so pleased to work with her.She even showed up early to tie our sashes on the Big Day - what a fantastic person to work with!

Platinum Designs, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you Erin. It was wonderful working with you as well. You are such a great person. I wish you the very best. Congratulations and good luck!

Tim
09/28/2013

Platinum Designs was fantastic to work with! They provided great service, options, and support, and the pricing was just right!

Mai
09/21/2013

Stephanie was awesome to work with! Prices were very affordable and the outcome looked AMAZING!!! She turned 100 boring banquet chairs to something beautiful and elegant. I got compliments from all our guests on how wonderful it looked! Would definitely recommend Platinum Designs and would use them again.