Platinum Band Music

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we put a great deal of emphasis on finding the perfect band. After all, all a successful wedding needs is good food, good drinks and, most importantly, great music. The Platinum Band exceeded our expectations. They can play any song and sound *honestly* just as good as the original artist. I remember a few times throughout our night thinking "is this a recording??" I promise you and your guests will have a fantastic evening if you hire the Platinum Band!!! Angelynn is a fantastic person to work with!! This band definitely knows how to get the party started!!

Services Used: Band

Platinum Band Music absolutely blew everyone away at our wedding this past weekend! Our guests kept telling us that there was never a time that the dance floor was empty and that was attributed to this stellar 11 piece band. They played a variety of hits and really knew how to read the audience. Our musically inclined guests particularly noticed the talent of the band and repeatedly told us that they could tell how much time and effort the group put into rehearsing and perfecting our song selections. In regards to cost, they are extremely reasonably priced (for such a large band) in comparison to other groups and are definitely worth more.

Angel was especially a pleasure to work with! She is extremely responsible and professional and always made herself available to answer any questions or address any concerns. The band was also flexible with us for some of the last minute changes that we made to our song selections. We're so fortunate that the band was available for our wedding and 100% recommend them for your upcoming wedding! Don't wait to book them! Also check out their showcases if you're available.

Thank you Platinum Band Music for making our wedding unforgettable!

Recently Married

Platinum Band Music did a great job at our wedding. We got their platinum soul package which was awesome. Their repertoire is extensive and we selected a mix of 60s 70s 80s 90s and top 40 music that they executed flawlessly. They were very professional and we had dozens of guests specifically mention how much they enjoyed the music. Thank you Platinum band Music!

Services Used: Band

The first word that comes to mind when I think about Platinum is PHENOMENAL. I've had the pleasure of hiring Platinum four times now (including my wedding) and they hit it out of the park every single time. My guests continue to comment on how wondering and entertaining the band was, and how their music was the highlight of the evening. Platinum did such a great job of reading the crowd and connecting with them, which was amazing because they knew which songs would appeal to my group. I gave them a play list (which they played) , but they read the crowd and added in amazing and fitting songs wherever they saw fit. Also, they can play (and master) a variety of music - everything from jazz and Motown to classic rock and hip hop. There is nothing they can't play! Additionally, I worked with Virginia once again to book Platinum and get everything set up for my wedding, and she was truly such a pleasure to work with! She was very detailed, responsive, organized and flexible which I greatly appreciated. I can't say enough wonderful things about Platinum, but one thing I will say - I cannot wait to hire them again for my next event! Thanks Virginia and Platinum!

Recently Married

What a wonderful band to have at my September wedding. Angel (band leader) was so helpful and great to work with in the months and weeks leading up the the event - from quick email replies to informative phone calls, she addressed all of my questions and put me at complete ease when it came to the wedding musical entertainment. The quality of this band is unparalleled. We received countless compliments during our wedding and after, as people could not believe the top-notch quality of the music. The singers are exceptional and the depth of the sound quality really makes this band a hit. People were on the dance floor all night. The song selection fit exactly the tone we requested for our wedding reception and Angel did a great job "reading the crowd" to put together a great playlist. We also had a piano player during our cocktail hour which was beautiful. What a professional, friendly, and true musical masterpiece of a band. Thank you Platinum Band!!

Phil and Danielle
05/17/2014

Platinum Band Music was amazing! Angel is a pleasure to work with and on the day of the event, everyone kept telling us how great the band was and how the music was excellent. They know how to get the crowd dancing and their sound is incredible. We were beyond happy with them as our wedding band!

Kristen
05/10/2014

Such a great band! They kept us dancing all night. They really set the tone of our wedding and weeks later we are still receiving compliments about how amazing they were. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone :)

Christine
05/09/2014

The Platinum Band was amazing! Angel is super easy and great to work with, super accommodating. They learned new songs for my wedding and had people dancing literally from the first song of the night till the last song (and the crowd was begging for more!). I had one guest approach me exclaiming that the music was so great he couldn't make up his mind whether he'd rather be eating the food or on the dance floor! They played music that everyone enjoyed from the teenagers at the wedding to my grandmother and great aunt and uncle. The singer who sang the Bruce Springsteen songs was simply great. The R&B singers also knocked it out of the park. People who were never known to dance were up at it on the dance floor. If you can book them for your event you should definitely do so. You will not be disappointed.

Madison
12/07/2013

I was a very specific bride and had a lot of new ideas and was always making changes and Angel was always accommodating and up for the challenge. They were wonderful to work with and would definitely use them again in the future!

Melissa
11/16/2013

Angel and the entire Platinum Band Music Company are AMAZING - They played our wedding this year at Crystal Springs and people can't stop complementing us on them. All 200 people were on the dance floor the entire night and we had to keep looking over as we thought a CD was paying (it was not - they are THAT GOOD!!!) Best Wedding Band EVER. I'm now trying to think of parties to host just to have them come back!!

Thank you to all of Platinum Band Music for making our wedding so special!!

Melissa and Fred DeSanti

Jessica
07/13/2013

Never fails, Platinum was amazing again. Our guests were on the dance floor and enjoying themselves the entire night. During and after the wedding our guests were coming up to us singing their praises for 'the best wedding band' they have heard.

Services Used: Band

We chose the 11-piece Platinum Soul Band and they were worth every penny. The band was amazing and they had everyone was dancing all night. I had people coming up to me asking what a band like that costs thinking it was around $20k. haha not even close. Trust me, go hear them play and you will be amazed as well. They are reasonably priced too compared to a lot of the other bands we looked at. Since it was our wedding, we were pretty busy during the night so i did not get to hear as much as i would have liked from them. But hopefully they play at somebody elses wedding soon so i can truly enjoy them! I have a feeling some of the newly engaged that attended our wedding may be reaching out to them in the near future! Anyway, Angel who is the band leader is great as she answered any questions we had in a timely manner. Thanks again for a great night!

Services Used: Band

The band was fantastic. Angel was open to any suggestions that myself or the bride or groom had. No question went unanswered and she replied immediately. The only thing I would change would be increasing the size of the dance floor because the band had everyone dancing the whole night. They were without a doubt the best band we have ever heard at any type of affair. Would highly recommend the band with no reservations. Unbelievably good!

Services Used: Band

If you want a band that your guests will be talking about for years to come use Platinum Band! They are amazing. From the second we started working with them till the end of the wedding, they were amazing to work with. They made everything so easy and we simply amazing at the wedding. Our guests have been calling us and telling us it was the best band they have ever seen at a wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend this band. Angel is wonderful to work with and they really know how to get the party going! I cant thank Angel and everyone at Platinum Band for making my wedding day one I will NEVER forget and making it go perfectly from start to finish. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Services Used: Band

Platinum soul is truly an outstanding band! Every person at my wedding commented on how great they were. They played throughout the entire wedding, staggering their breaks so there was always music playing. Angel, who is one of the owners and who I communicated with, was a pleasure to work with and always responded immediately to any of my requests. She arranged for a harpist to play at our onsite wedding ceremony and a classical guitarist to play during the cocktail hour. Angel also made music/ song recommendations at my request. The entire band-musicians and singers are top quality professionals. Highly recommend.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Dance floor was packed the entire reception. That should say it all.

Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music