Platinum Band Music

Platinum Band Music

Serving Tri-State Area
NJ
Agency or Band: Band
Band size: Large (6+ musicians)
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, ...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a wonderful band to have at my September wedding. Angel (band leader) was so helpful and great to work with in the months and weeks leading up the the event - from quick email replies to informative phone calls, she addressed all of my questions and put me at complete ease when it came to the wedding musical entertainment. The quality of this band is unparalleled. We received countless compliments during our wedding and after, as people could not believe the top-notch quality of the music. The singers are exceptional and the depth of the sound quality really makes this band a hit. People were on the dance floor all night. The song selection fit exactly the tone we requested for our wedding reception and Angel did a great job "reading the crowd" to put together a great playlist. We also had a piano player during our cocktail hour which was beautiful. What a professional, friendly, and true musical masterpiece of a band. Thank you Platinum Band!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Platinum Band Music was amazing! Angel is a pleasure to work with and on the day of the event, everyone kept telling us how great the band was and how the music was excellent. They know how to get the crowd dancing and their sound is incredible. We were beyond happy with them as our wedding band!

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Phil and Danielle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Such a great band! They kept us dancing all night. They really set the tone of our wedding and weeks later we are still receiving compliments about how amazing they were. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone :)

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
Kristen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Platinum Band was amazing! Angel is super easy and great to work with, super accommodating. They learned new songs for my wedding and had people dancing literally from the first song of the night till the last song (and the crowd was begging for more!). I had one guest approach me exclaiming that the music was so great he couldn't make up his mind whether he'd rather be eating the food or on the dance floor! They played music that everyone enjoyed from the teenagers at the wedding to my grandmother and great aunt and uncle. The singer who sang the Bruce Springsteen songs was simply great. The R&B singers also knocked it out of the park. People who were never known to dance were up at it on the dance floor. If you can book them for your event you should definitely do so. You will not be disappointed.

• Wedding: 05/09/2014
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was a very specific bride and had a lot of new ideas and was always making changes and Angel was always accommodating and up for the challenge. They were wonderful to work with and would definitely use them again in the future!

• Wedding: 12/07/2013
Madison
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angel and the entire Platinum Band Music Company are AMAZING - They played our wedding this year at Crystal Springs and people can't stop complementing us on them. All 200 people were on the dance floor the entire night and we had to keep looking over as we thought a CD was paying (it was not - they are THAT GOOD!!!) Best Wedding Band EVER. I'm now trying to think of parties to host just to have them come back!!

Thank you to all of Platinum Band Music for making our wedding so special!!

Melissa and Fred DeSanti

• Wedding: 11/16/2013
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Never fails, Platinum was amazing again. Our guests were on the dance floor and enjoying themselves the entire night. During and after the wedding our guests were coming up to us singing their praises for 'the best wedding band' they have heard.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose the 11-piece Platinum Soul Band and they were worth every penny. The band was amazing and they had everyone was dancing all night. I had people coming up to me asking what a band like that costs thinking it was around $20k. haha not even close. Trust me, go hear them play and you will be amazed as well. They are reasonably priced too compared to a lot of the other bands we looked at. Since it was our wedding, we were pretty busy during the night so i did not get to hear as much as i would have liked from them. But hopefully they play at somebody elses wedding soon so i can truly enjoy them! I have a feeling some of the newly engaged that attended our wedding may be reaching out to them in the near future! Anyway, Angel who is the band leader is great as she answered any questions we had in a timely manner. Thanks again for a great night!

• Wedding: 06/29/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The band was fantastic. Angel was open to any suggestions that myself or the bride or groom had. No question went unanswered and she replied immediately. The only thing I would change would be increasing the size of the dance floor because the band had everyone dancing the whole night. They were without a doubt the best band we have ever heard at any type of affair. Would highly recommend the band with no reservations. Unbelievably good!

• Wedding: 01/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want a band that your guests will be talking about for years to come use Platinum Band! They are amazing. From the second we started working with them till the end of the wedding, they were amazing to work with. They made everything so easy and we simply amazing at the wedding. Our guests have been calling us and telling us it was the best band they have ever seen at a wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend this band. Angel is wonderful to work with and they really know how to get the party going! I cant thank Angel and everyone at Platinum Band for making my wedding day one I will NEVER forget and making it go perfectly from start to finish. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Platinum soul is truly an outstanding band! Every person at my wedding commented on how great they were. They played throughout the entire wedding, staggering their breaks so there was always music playing. Angel, who is one of the owners and who I communicated with, was a pleasure to work with and always responded immediately to any of my requests. She arranged for a harpist to play at our onsite wedding ceremony and a classical guitarist to play during the cocktail hour. Angel also made music/ song recommendations at my request. The entire band-musicians and singers are top quality professionals. Highly recommend.

• Wedding: 10/14/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dance floor was packed the entire reception. That should say it all.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Services Used: Band, Ceremony Music
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thanks to Platinum Band, I keep hearing over and over again from my guests that our wedding was "the best they've ever been to!" The dancefloor was packed from beginning to end--no one wanted to stop dancing! The band kept to the song selections we chose from their (long) list of options, and was excellent at reading the crowd and keeping the momentum of the party going all night. They played continuously, staggering their breaks so that there was constant live music playing. I spoke with Angel on the phone a few weeks prior to the wedding date to go over the timeline of events for the reception, names of our wedding party members, and the song choices for our "special dances" of the night. She was polite, professional, and flexible with all of my ideas. I would certainly recommend Platinum Band to anyone who wants their wedding reception to be a fun and memorable night that their guests will never forget!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Caitlin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Book with total confidence and look no further! Throughout the evening, all anyone was talking about was the BEST WEDDING BAND EVER.

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Platinum Band was the highlight of our wedding! All of our guests are still talking about how amazing our band was! Platinum was very easy to work with and also took the time to learn some new songs for us for our wedding ceremony that were very special to our day! Words cannot express our gratitude and appreciation for everything that Platinum Band did to make our wedding day so incredible! I would highly recommend Platinum Band to anyone planning a wedding who is looking for a band that will make their wedding extra special and so memorable!

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

At first, we were thinking about a DJ for our wedding. But after seeing Platinum Wedding Band perform at a private showcase, we decided it was well worth it to pay extra for a wedding band... and they certainly did not disappoint. They performed a great variety of songs and also all of our special requests.
A lot of our guests were so pleased with the band as we received so many compliments. I recommend Platinum Wedding Band to anyone and everyone!

• Wedding: 06/10/2012
973-383-0300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment