Planet DJ Productions, LLC

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

The DJ was amazing!!!!! We had a superfabulous event and everyone danced till the end as the music and the sound system was amazing! They definitely made the reception a huge success!!!!!! ;-) Extremely friendly and easy to work with and extremely professional!!! Highly recommend them for your next event!

Recently Married

I had used few DJs service before but Planet DJ has provided far better than all previously used. Amazing DJ service at our wedding reception event. Sound quality was excellent. We had more than 2 hour non-stop open dancing music. Great selection. Great MC. Highly recommended. We will definitely consider for next event.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Ateet and his team were wonderful on our Sangeet day. They kept everyone on the dancefloor all night long with a great mix of Bollywood and Top 40 hits. He also was great in taking into account the list of requests I sent ahead with my planner and played some great nostalgic jams for my friends and I to rock out to. Wonderful night!

Thanks Planet DJ Productions!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We read about Planet DJ through wedding wire. We were looking for someone that can play a mix of English, Spanish and Albanian songs. The day that we met Agostino, he listened to what we wanted, made few suggestions for improvements, showed us sample videos but best of all he reassured us that his team will be able to pull it off. You could see that he has experience and passion for what he does, which we respect and felt more secure to go with Planet DJ. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, we met Jon the MC and Victor the DJ just few minutes before the guests started arriving. The minute that we met Jon, he made us feel comfortable and reassured us that everything will go amazing and it did. Victor kept the guests dancing and Jon worked his magic with his words, everything turned out to be a wonderful evening and their collaboration had a lot to do with it. There was such a good mix of music from three different languages that it made the night even more special our families. We owe a huge thanks to Planet DJ family.

Best,
Jose & Arberesha

Services Used: DJ

Perfection! We had a luncheon ceremony but really wanted to have high energy music throughout and Ateet and his team made sure to make our musical dreams come true! They played all of our favorite songs and then some and when everyone began dancing they pumped it up some more - I almost worried we wouldn't be able to get people out of there since we were having so much fun! My husband and I love music and dancing and I will say that hiring Planet DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. It was the best music mix I have ever heard and I recognize that's because they listened so carefully to what we liked and what was important to have on our big day. It's been so fun now hearing from our guests how much they enjoyed it. Planet DJ will not disappoint - professional, talented, fun and a must have for any great wedding. We wish we could do it all over again and have more time with the music and seeing our families come together on the dance floor! Thanks, Ateet and team for a job so well done!

Services Used: DJ

We hired Planet DJ Productions for our wedding and reception and it was absolutely amazing!!! the specific services we hired them for was two dhol players, a mobile baraat SUV, DJ, Live Singer, Lighting, Photobooth, LED Stage, Draping, Special Effects, Pyro/Fireworks, Party Motivator and Cocktail Music. The event went off without a hitch at the country club where we had our reception. The event was flawlessly managed by their team and everything went on time which is hard to do in the South Asian culture not to mention we ended up saving up extra time which left more time to DANCE!!! The live singer started the night off with 45 minutes of live entertainment to get everyone on the floor after which the Celebrity DJ took over and took the party to the next level! The lighting and special effect were superb, really made the room come alive! At the end of the night, no one wanted to leave the party and they even created a Sparkler send off for us along with real fireworks in the sky as we drove off in our convertible. it was an unforgettable night that will live in our memories forever.

Services Used: Band, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
11/08/2014

My wife and I had a unique wedding. She is Serbian and I am Indian. It was a true fusion wedding / Our guest list included people from around the world and we needed a DJ that could provide a diversity of music. The majority of my family and my parent's friends were Indian. However, we didn't want the music to be a one side . We were looking for a DJ that understood the unique aspects of both wedding and could keep the dance floor hopping. As far as lighting goes, my wife works in fashion, and I freelance in home decore. We both have very artistic eyes and knew what we wanted to accomplish with our decore. An elegant fall theme was our goal. We also used Ateet's services at the Baratt and temple.

Since we reside in NYC and were getting married in Baltimore, MD. Meeting vendors had to occur at specific times and required flexibility. Ateet was very easy to work with and communicate with. They took time on the phone, on skype and in person to go over every aspect of our event.

One the day of our event, Ateet was amazing at the temple and personally was at our venue to ensure everything went according to plan. At our reception, DJ Monica delivered flawlessly. Our guest loved the music and never stopped dancing. They also loved the lighting and we received several complement.

Planet DJ is worth every penny and we would gladly use them again if we had to do everything all over again.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

A HUGE thank you to Ateet and his team for everything they did to make our wedding so memorable. From the barat, to providing music for 2 different ceremonies, everything ran so smoothly from start to finish. All of our guests had a wonderful time at the reception--we received a ton of compliments about the music, and appreciated how Ateet read the crowd well and played music accordingly. It was no easy task given that we had a large mix of Indian and non-Indian guests! He was accommodating, flexible, and obviously well versed in working fusion weddings with tons of moving parts and last minute requests/changes. It was totally seamless.

In the months leading up, Ateet never failed to respond quickly to my countless emails and requests, which was such a relief for a control-freak bride like myself! Overall, he was just fantastic to work with, and we can't recommend him and his many services highly enough. Thanks, Ateet!

Services Used: DJ

Ateet and his staff were great to work with and exceeded every expectation. He was very responsive and spent a great deal of time assisting us choose our music and define our event schedules and logistics for our Bengali fusion wedding. Not being very familiar with Indian music, he helped us pick the best mix for our events. The events went off without a hitch with Ateet running the show. The lights, music, and MC were all tailored to fit our event and really made our day special.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

So blessed to have planet dj productions as my vendor! everything was absolutely perfect. The up lighting provided was beautiful. I needed someone that understood I had American and Spanish guests and they did great at making the songs flow. The DJs did so well that the wedding reception had to be extended another hour. The planning process was made easy and very responsive.

Ryan
07/26/2014

Ateet and his team were top notch! They were professional, reasonable, easy to work with, and very skilled. Many guests told me personally that our wedding was the best they had ever been to, and Planet DJ Productions played a large part in that. These comments from our guests are really all that needs to be said regarding feedback from the event.

Recently Married

Planet DJ Productions did a great job at our wedding and sangeet. We used them for a couple of services and we were very happy. They provided music, lighting, a dhol player, mobile baraat, and a photobooth for our wedding at the Grand Lodge of Maryland. Ateet was one of the most professional vendors we worked with. He was extremely responsive and usually emailed us back within the same day. He also has an online planner which helped us organize all of our music.

The music at both events was amazing and the Planet DJ Productions team really got the crowd going. We also wanted the reception room to be filled with blue lighting and it looked amazing on our wedding day. The mandap and reception stage also had uplighting and we had a fog machine on the dance floor so the effect was out of this world.

A lot of people loved the photobooth and we are really grateful we got it at the last minute. There was a mistake on how the pictures were printed out but Ateet is going out of his way to fix it and send us the new copies, which most vendors would not do. We just received the scrapbook and the photobooth team did a great job with it. You can tell they put a lot of effort into the scrapbook.

The dhol player was also amazing. We still receive compliments because he did such a great job and was really enjoying himself.

I highly recommend Planet DJ Productions. We were so happy that Ateet was personally available to attend the wedding because he went above and beyond (he even made sure the groom and I had drinks at the reception because we had been running around so much).

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
1+ year ago

Ateet and his crew are the absolute best. the BEST. Not only did Ateet make last minute adjustments for us (moving people and equipment at the last minute) - they were also AWESOME. Jordan and Kabir had the party going so much that we all stayed for an extra hour. The music was perfect, the lights were perfect. Below, the exact text of the email I send Ateet after our dream wedding:

"Hi Ateet,

First of all THANK YOU - everything your team did was just perfect - from the towers, to the music, to Kabir's party motivation (soooo motivating!!!) you guys really made this the best party of our lives!!!

Anyway, everything was amazing- we're working on writing the best yelp reviews ever!

Thanks again for a dream wedding : )"

1+ year ago

Ateet was a pleasure to work with - responsive, extremely professional, and a great DJ and MC. He offered guidance too on the flow of events for the reception which was highly appreciated. The music was great and guests danced all night. I would highly recommend him and his team!

1+ year ago

We used Planet DJ Productions for our wedding in April 2014 in Maryland and loved them! They were extremely professional from the beginning, listened to what we wanted and delivered! They were involved in our entire weekend: lighting/music Friday evening, ceremony production Saturday morning and the entire production for Saturday evening. They definitely got the party going, and everyone commented the next day how the dance floor was packed the entire night! They were our favorite and easiest vendor to deal with throughout the wedding planning process. Ateet is especially great when it comes to attention with detail, and is very quick to return phone calls, emails, etc. Overall, loved PDP!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Ateet is amazing and so is his company. When you have an Indian wedding and deal with Indian-specific vendors, professionalism is a quality that is so hard to find. But not with Planet DJ productions- Everything was so timely and professional and the planner in me was so utterly thankful for them. The music was on point- exactly how we described our audience and the lighting was absolutely beautiful!

Thank you Ateet & Planet DJ Productions for making our guests dance to their hearts content and for making our reception look like a fairytale :)