PixelArt Photography

PixelArt Photography

Favorite
Sarasota, FL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We were extremely satisfied with the quality of pictures we received from Pixel Art. The photos came out beautifully. Our photographer arrived early as planned to scope out the place to find good places for shots, which were all great. The photos she selected as black and white options were appropriate and beautiful. The album we ordered arrived yesterday and it is beautiful, a great value! They were very easy to work with and highly recommended.

1+ year ago

Great final product. I don't know much about photography and would have liked a little more direction. But overall good stuff.

Great service and great quality

Great service and great quality

Gaby
02/22/2014
4.7

We were very pleased with the quick response in receiving our pictures. We did note that at some point, the flash was not working properly during our picture taking and those pictures did not turn out in the best way that we had hoped for.

Overall we have been satisfied with both the photographer and the company. We would recommend them to our friends.

Services Used: Photography

PixelArt came recommended by a friend of mine. Initially I did some research comparing services and prices; PixelArt always ended up being the best! My photographer was Catie; she was wonderful. She was on time, helpful, and full of ideas! I highly recommend PixelArt for your special day.

Jessica
08/18/2013

Hired PixelArt for our small beach wedding on Siesta Key, FL. Everything was perfect, and we could not be happier. Thanks!

Nancy
07/27/2013

My wedding was very long and it was hot and humid. Anna & Catie were always positive and cheerful.Thank you for the lovely photos and a job well done!

Ann
07/14/2013

Our wedding was a large formal event and PixelArt did the photography and designed the menus and programs for us. Everything went very well and we are very pleased. They are easy to work with and have great communication. Our photos are super nice and we got everything in a timely manner.

Services Used: Invitations, Photography
Katie
06/29/2013

Our pictures are amazing!!! Thank you so much :-) we had such a wonderful time and are so impressed!

Services Used: Photography

Wonderful to work with! Made my whole day run smoothly and kept me calm. They were always punctual and professional. I had both my engagement photos and wedding photos done with pixel art and could not be happier with how they turned out!

2+ years ago

My husband and I had a very intimate wedding in May 2013 at our home with our closest relatives. Since we were having a small affair photography was important to us, as that would be what we shared with those that wouldn't be there. We searched around and found ourselves very overwhelmed with the amount of options.When we found the PixelArt Photography's page we immediately wanted to know more. We submitted a quote request, and the response came back very quickly. I worked with Anna over email to arrange all the details for the day of. We had Catie assigned as our photographer. She contacted me a few days before the event and we went over additional details, and she answered all the questions I had. On the day of the wedding Catie was very prompt and professional. She was absolutely great to work with. She made sure that any items on my wish list were marked off, and was fantastic at directing us for some additional shots. We felt very comfortable, and at ease working with Catie. We additionally asked Catie if we could have one of the images to use as an announcement and the day after Anna sent us a beautiful image.

Services Used: Photography

Our wedding was small and intimate. There were a few shots that were most important to us, and they were captured beautifully! The photographer took many photos that were unexpected, but have made our wedding album feel very balanced, and will be a treasure for years to come!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

They were very easy to work with, professional, & prompt. Overall I was very satisfied with the variety of photos we received from our wedding. I was very happy with the photo album they made for us!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

The pictures turned out great and we love our book :)

Services Used: Photography

Our Pictures were amazing, all of our friends and family loved the photos, Anna was great to work with as well!

PixelArt Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Sammie! You guys were so cute and I wish you all the best.