Pinnacle Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

You guys are amazing! Highly recommended! The uplighting was amazing and Jeff (DJ Kor) was out of this world! Everyone in our little town said it was the best dance they've ever been to! So professional and personal at the same time! Thank you so much for making our day perfect in every way!

Recently Married

Chris and Jeff have been amazing to work with! They know how to do a wedding the right way. They also know how to handle a very stressed bride and make her feel at ease (thanks guys!!!). They are well worth the cost!

Rachel
07/11/2015

Chris Hintz did an amazing job with our wedding! We got several compliments from our guests about him and his work! He was fun to work with and very helpful when it came down to planning details. He is passionate about his work and it really shows! I highly recommended Chris for any event!

Kjersti
06/26/2015

Best Money we have ever spent. Chris was an amazing DJ. He got the crowd involved in so many ways and people were still dancing until 12:00am, even grandparents. He did everything we asked with a huge smile and was so incredibly nice and professional. If we have another event we will definitely be going with him again!!!

Kristin
06/20/2015

My husband and I couldn't have been more happy with Jeff as our DJ for our wedding. He also provided us with a speaker system for our outdoor ceremony where we also mic'ed my friends cello and it sounded great! Jeff kept our wedding running smoothly and seamlessly and was always updating us on what he would be announcing next. Very professional and always knew what to do next. His DJ skills were amazing as well! We received many complements from friends and family on how much fun the dance was and how well it was put together. Jeff is truly the best of the best and worth every penny!!

Jorelle
06/14/2015

From the first meeting with Chris Hintz to our wedding hosted by DJ Kor these guys are the best in the area. The dance floor was full all night long. Everyone was engaged and having fun. He was a great MC too. And he made sure the bride didn't have a heart attack. Both of these guys were very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we might have had and did everything they could to make this day ours and unlike any wedding the small town of Burke had ever seen.

Brittney
06/13/2015

They don't just play music.. they get the crowd going, people dancing. There was many times I tried leaving the dance floor to get a drink, etc, and I didn't want to because Jeff kept playing song after song that I loved. We couldn't have asked for better music and a better DJ. Thank you for a night we'll never forget.

Paige
06/13/2015

Prior to booking Pinnacle Productions, we heard from many people how great their services were. When first meeting with Chris, we expressed to him that we wanted to make our reception unique and do things a little bit different. He came up with many new ideas and was on board with all of our thoughts. Knowing that he was considerate of our ideas was very important to us because we knew that Chris would be controlling the flow of the entire night. Each time that we met with Chris, he made things so easy and always reassured us that things were going to turn out amazing. As we continued to meet to discuss the details of the wedding, Chris was just as excited about our wedding day as we were! This was a great feeling because this showed us he truly did care about our day and us. The day itself was absolutely wonderful. Not only did he have my guests out dancing the entire night, but he also transformed an average reception hall into a grand venue! He made it a point to come and check in on my husband and I throughout the night to let us know what would be happening next and to make sure we were enjoying our night. I knew we made the right choice booking Chris when our guests raved about how beautiful the night was! We not only had an unforgettable wedding day because of all of his hard work, but we also built a friendship. We will never forget this experience.

Services Used: DJ

I absolutely loved working with Pinnacle Productions. DJ Kor did an amazing job at my wedding. He coordinated the music set up for the bad we had during the cocktail hour, the sound for the ceremony and the sound and the speakers for the receptions. I didn't have to worry about thing! He was a great MC and kept things moving so there were no awkward moments. He played the best music and i had several guests comment on how much they liked him. DJ Kor took the time to get to know my husband and myself and we really appreciated that. I would recommend Pinnacle Productions to anyone getting married! I am so happy they were my DJ ! They made my wedding a night to remember!

Scott
05/31/2015

We chose Chris Hintz and Pinnacle Productions to DJ our big day. We went with one of his part time DJ's Jeff Wheeler, and I couldn't say better things about both of them. We were having our wedding long distance (Boston to Minnesota), and between the emails, phone calls, and skype meetings, it could not have gone smoother. Since the wedding, we are still receiving compliments about how great the music selection and DJ were. If you are looking for a great company to DJ your event, call Chris.

Jordan
05/29/2015

I know Chris from working security at Wileys and The Vault(when it was open). I got engaged to my beautiful wife and immediately thought of Chris or someone that worked for him to be the DJ for our event. My wife and I were also tossing around the idea of getting a live band for the reception as well. I called Chris and said that I would like to meet with him about having him be the DJ for the event. He responded in less than 6 hrs. (I contacted via email and did so for almost the entire event and it worked beautifully.)
When we first walked up to the Pinnacle Events office I felt like my fiancé was a little tense and not really on the bandwagon with getting a DJ instead of a band. Chris met us at the door and ushered is into the meeting room to talk about the event. At first I was doing most of the talking but within 10 minutes my fiancé was doing 95% of the conversing. Her posture was relaxed and she was smiling and laughing. Very few people were able to put her at ease during the event planning and Chris did it in less than ten minutes. Grooms, if you want to have a wife who doesn't want worry about this part of the event, get Chris and the Pinnacle crew. Easy to talk to, easy to work with and easy to contact at all times. Chris did an awesome job!! I would and I will continue to recommend him to everyone who asks.

Maggie
05/22/2015

When we were planning our wedding, we were most nervous/stressed out about finding a DJ. My husband and I really wanted our guests to have a great time and dance their faces off, and we are so happy that Chris from Pinnacle Productions was our DJ! We live out of state, and therefore it was a bit difficult to plan from afar. Chris was so great, always following up with an email or phone call. We also met with him before the wedding to go over all of the details of the ceremony. He was so warm, so friendly, we automatically felt comfortable with him, like he was a friend. He helped my husband find the perfect song to dance with his mother to, and walked us through every step of the evening. He always asked us our opinion and truly made it a special night for us. I know it can be stressful planning a wedding and deciding on a budget and your priorities. I am so glad that we decided to work with Chris. I truly feel it was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. I danced so hard my feet were aching in the morning. He made everyone feel comfortable and included, from 3 year olds to my grandmothers, everyone had a blast. Thank you so much, Chris! I'll remember you and that night forever!

Recently Married

My now-husband and I were very nervous about creating a fun-high energy atmosphere while still holding true to our conservative roots. Both of our families are very conservative and we explained this to Chris which he conveyed as no problem at all. Not only was Chris incredibly timely and professional, he even got my father-in-law dancing up a storm! I would recommend Pinnacle Productions and Chris to ANYONE! Well worth the cost; I have no regrets about our wedding day thanks to Chris!

Recently Married

I will be having my reception in May but I am super excited we have went with Pinnacle Productions for our DJ. They were very responsive and open to our suggestion. They will make our reception the best yet!

Shelly
11/15/2014

Chris at Pinnacle was AMAZING! He definitely went above and beyond for us at our wedding! I have received so many compliments on how much fun our wedding and dance was!! Chris made the night flow so nicely! Everyone knew what was coming next and what they were supposed to be doing at all times thanks to Chris!! He was so professional and passionate about his work!! He takes so much pride in what he does!! As he should!!! He seriously amazes me with his talents!! He helped create the best day of our lives and made it unforgettable!!! I highly recommend Chris Hintz at Pinnacle!! He is by far the best!! Thanks Chris!! ♡ The Krell's