Pinnacle Productions

Modern, Upscale Wedding Entertainment

330 North Main Avenue
Suite 203
Sioux Falls , SD 57104 | map
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B...
Services: Liability Insurance
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I will be having my reception in May but I am super excited we have went with Pinnacle Productions for our DJ. They were very responsive and open to our suggestion. They will make our reception the best yet!

• Wedding: [Private]
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris at Pinnacle was AMAZING! He definitely went above and beyond for us at our wedding! I have received so many compliments on how much fun our wedding and dance was!! Chris made the night flow so nicely! Everyone knew what was coming next and what they were supposed to be doing at all times thanks to Chris!! He was so professional and passionate about his work!! He takes so much pride in what he does!! As he should!!! He seriously amazes me with his talents!! He helped create the best day of our lives and made it unforgettable!!! I highly recommend Chris Hintz at Pinnacle!! He is by far the best!! Thanks Chris!! ♡ The Krell's

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Shelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From beginning to end Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with! He answered all of our concerns and questions about our event with ease and ultimately exceeded our expectations. In planning our wedding we had a vision in mind and an ambiance and feel we wanted carried out. It was a request that required genuine care, experience, understanding and professionalism. We interviewed 3 other local DJs before making our decision to go with Pinnacle Productions and based that decision with the impression Chris would deliver what we wanted. He did...and SO much more! We had access to an online planner which was a very helpful tool to plan our event and submit requests throughout the process. This helped us communicate our preferences, ensure we were on the same page and allowed us to relax and trust Chris with rest. The night flowed perfectly, which can be attributed to an excellent DJ keeping things on track. The guests raved about the music and how much fun they had. Any DJ can play good music and speak into a microphone. An excellent DJ will win over the crowd/audience/guests by being attentive and tailoring the music and flow of the event to ensure everyone is having a good time. Chris did all of the above seamlessly and professionally (without the attention starved routine of tacky jokes and cheesy schtick you often see with wedding DJs). Overall, we were very pleased and would highly recommend!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Kelli
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was awesome and very helpful! He was always asking us (the bride and groom) if everything was going alright and what he could do differently. Our guests and us had a lot of fun!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Ashley
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Louie as our DJ and he was fantastic, professional and so much fun! I don't know what we would have done without him. The entire day went so smoothly with him running the show at our ceremony and reception. Highly recommend!!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Jessie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I did not know Chris Hintz of Pinnacle Productions before booking him as our wedding DJ, and I can definitely say now that he captivates his audience and develops a relationship with you like no other.

He was flexible to meet with, he & I shared some tears during the father/daughter voice over, he coached our bridal party on how to do the grand entrance and he played great music continuously WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT THE ENTIRE NIGHT. There was no silence. No breaks. And nothing felt rushed. Only laughter and a dance floor full of family and friends dancing all night long. And the memories are priceless.

Highest recommendation possible.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Kristi
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was absolutely amazing! We had so many compliments from guests about how nice and helpful he was. Everything went incredibly smooth thanks to him! He had no problem keeping people dancing all night long! Thanks for the epic wedding reception!

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
Michael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

T.J. and I were blown away with our experience with pinnacle productions! Chris and everyone who makes up this business made our wedding about us instead of them. We truly appreciated the time and all the detail that put into their job to make our day special. Great communication and flexibly. Very professional and high quality!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I hired Chris to be our DJ and to do the lighting for our evening, outdoor wedding. I would say that, without a doubt, Chris under promised and over delivered. His service was nothing short of amazing! He wasn't just our "DJ" for the night.......we was truly our master of ceremonies. Not only did he provide awesome music all night, but he made sure that our event ran smoothly and he kept our guests engaged and entertained throughout the entire evening. Chris was extremely attentive, patient, and easy to work with. He met with us twice before the wedding to assure that he had a full understanding of our wants/needs for our big day. Chris and his crew arrived early the day of the wedding and made sure that the lighting was set up perfectly for our evening wedding. My husband and I received countless compliments on not only Chris and his services, but also on our lighting. Chris played a HUGE role in the success of our wedding and we would highly recommend his services to anyone. You will surely not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything went SO great! We were extremely pleased with how everything turned out and definitely recommend for others to use your services. We have no complaints! We were very appreciative of the online service you provide; it helped a lot since we knew we had to plan from four hours away and were pretty particular about what music we wanted played/not played. We also felt that everything was handled very professionally from when we first decided to sign a contract with you to the final email we received after the wedding was over. It was refreshing as I know that many DJ'ing services are not that way.

• Wedding: 05/25/2014
Sarah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris was awesome to work with and definitely took the extra stress out of trying to plan reception activities! i knew i was in good hands and could enjoy my reception and not worry about the details. he kept the guest entertained as well and kept things moving.

Pinnacle Productions responded with the following comments:

Amber and Aj, thank you both for the kind words regarding our services for your wedding celebration. It was a pleasure getting to know you and your families and we were thankful for allowing us to work with you both!

Everyone at Pinnacle wishes you the very best as you begin your new lives together!

• Wedding: 04/25/2014
Amber
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When deciding on a "budget" for our wedding we decided on what was most important for us. We thought of the things we remembered from past weddings we have been to and came up with the following: if the food was the best we have ever had or terrible, how much free beer there was, and if the DJ sucked. We believe the DJ really makes the reception, which is why we hired Chris, and we are very thankful we did! We have had several people say "that was the best wedding I have been to" and really owe a lot of that to Chris! He did a great job of keeping the crowd dancing by playing what they wanted to hear. None of us wanted the party to end! Finally, last but not least, Chris had the whole crowd crying by creating a voice over for my dad for our first dance. This will be a memory our family and friends will cherish forever. Thanks so much Chris from Pinnacle Productions!!

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The D.J. did a great job! He really kept things running smooth!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Jenn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my daughter first approached me about Pinnacle Productions doing the lighting for her wedding, I said it wasn't needed. The venue already had lighting, so we could use theirs. I did agree to meet with Chris just to satisfy my daughter, and it was the best decision I ever made concerning the wedding. We come from a small town in SW Minnesota. Almost everyone in town uses the same four venues in our area for wedding receptions, and they always looks the same..nice, but the same. My daughter and I wanted to do something to change it up a bit for her wedding. Chris and Pinnacle Productions did that and more. They totally transformed the venue. Guests at the wedding commented on how they couldn't believe they were in the same building and how they felt they were at a venue/club in Minneapolis, rather than in SW MN. Chris met with us three or four times and worked with every idea we threw at him. He and his staff arrived to set up and I didn't have to do anything but watch the transformation take place. My daughter wanted to be a princess on her wedding and Chris and Pinnacle Productions helped to make it possible. WOW!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Sandy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chris took every step possible to making our wedding a personalized experience. From the first meeting to the event day it was easy for us to get in contact with, ask questions, make changes, and plan our event. Chris made sure our event ran smoothly and "read the crowd" well to make music choices at our dance. I would definitely recommend Pinnacle Productions for the best possible music service at any event!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really liked how DJ Noyes sounded on the mic, I never told him that but he has a good voice when he talks on the mic.....thats just as important as music and sound to me.

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
Stacy
605-376-5716
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards