Pink of Perfection Events

Pink of Perfection Events

"Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude" Call us to find out why.

Palo Alto, CA 94303 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Jasmine and I had a blast working together! She's down to earth, smart & funny will help make your Wedding Day everything you've dreamed of! She has amazing coordination skills and had the whole day perfected. We conferenced on the how the day was going to go and she didn't micromanage me which as a professional I greatly appreciated! She was respectful & discreet, everything I'd want in a Wedding Coordinator. I look forward to working with you again soon!!
We would love to work with you. We have a very fun and exciting Limo. Call if you want any info about our ECOTLIMO. 480- 202-6889
It has been a great pleasure to work with Pink Of Perfection on two different events. They are extremely attentive to every detail. They provide the extra creative touch that makes your wedding most unique. My brides were most grateful for the relaxed atmosphere on their wedding days. I would I highly recommend their services.
I absolutely love Pink of Perfection's website. I love the portfolios and wish I were getting married so that they can plan it! My faves are the kids' party pictures. My son is turning 2 on September 17th and it would be awesome if his party could be planned by them...too bad I'm in Texas.
415-691-7465
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards