Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

The resort made my day perfect!!! The staff was exceptional and was by my side the whole day. Everything was exactly how i imagined it. Everything was clean and put just the way i wanted it , except for the few services that i didn't want to pay for that i did myself. I would recommend this place to any future brides!!

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank-you Heather for your review and we are so happy that you enjoyed your wedding day. We are pleased to know that everything went smoothly and you had an amazing experience at PMCC Resort!
Many Blessings-

Jennifer
11/29/2014

Amanda and Jessica the wedding planners were very professional and willing to help with any of our needs. They were also fun and made my wedding fun and unforgettable! I didn't have to worry about the details because they did everything!!! Recommend to everyone!

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank-you so much Jennifer for your review of our Resort. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are honored that you selected us to host your BIG DAY! Congrats on your beautiful wedding!
PMCC Resort Wedding Team

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We loved our wedding. It was absolutely perfect. Everything was very smooth from the planning to the day of. Amanda handled all of the planning and meetings and everything was very easy and well organized. It made that process extremely stress free for me and I couldn't have asked for more! Jessica was amazing the day of the wedding. She made me feel at ease and everything went smoothly. She completed some of the finishing touches up around the venue and made everything perfect! Everyone else at PMCC was helpful and happy to do anything for you!

I am so glad I found PMCC to have my wedding because it was an absolutely wonderful experience!

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank-you Susan for your review. PMCC prides itself on ensuring our clients a stress-free planning process and we are thrilled to know that your day went thru smoothly. Your day was STUNNING and the lakefront service was perfect. Thank-you again for choosing PMCC Resort!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely perfect place. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to get married. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Wedding was stress free and the packages were reasonably priced

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort responded with the following comments:

Thankyou-Tiffiny for your review and we are so happy that you enjoyed our package options and that your day was a huge success!!

Teresa
08/09/2014

I had a wonderful experience at Pine Mountain Club Chalets for my wedding. My entire wedding was beautiful and the wedding coordinator, Amanda, is awesome. I didn't have to worry about a thing because she took care of all my worries and then some. The outdoor space was beautiful and now 2 months later my guest are still talking about how beautiful my wedding was. I would recommend this venue for anyone's upcoming event. I promise that you will not be disappointed. Thank you Amanda for all of your hard work and for making my special day a memory I will never forget.

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank-you Teresa for your sweet words! Your day was perfect and future brides are still asking how you did some of your decorations, LOVED the centerpieces!
Many Blessings to you both,

Amanda
07/07/2014

First off, if you want the romantic feel of an outside wedding, but have the comfortable feeling of A/C later while you're dancing, this is the place for you!! Secondly, Amanda was SO wonderful in helping plan our event at PMCC. Jessica was an AMAZING coordinator on the day of our wedding. There is literally nothing I would change about my wedding day because of these two women!

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort responded with the following comments:

thank-you Amanda for your review. We are so excited that you enjoyed your experience with the resort and we are honored you chose us for your BIG DAY!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day at PMCC. We had so much fun and the place had such a great view. It was nice to have the outdoor look for our wedding ceremony, but also be able to go inside for the reception so that it was nice and cool.

Our coordinator/wedding planner was Amanda and she was awesome! Everything was handled so professionally from meetings and paperwork to everything that went on the day of the wedding. She helped everything go as smoothly as possible even when we encountered a little bit of rain!

We felt like our money was very well spent here and everyone enjoyed it. They loved how beautiful and peaceful the place was and how well everything was set up for both the ceremony and reception.

Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort responded with the following comments:

Thank-you Jessica for your review. We are happy that you had a blast at your wedding and to know that you felt your $$ was well spent speaks volumes! The rain that came only brought with it good luck as it quickly passed and the outdoor service continued. We are pleased that you allowed us to be a part of your most memorable day.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My now husband and I were looking for a different venue that not everybody has had their wedding at. Another friend recommended Pine Mountain Club Chalets and Amanda, the on site wedding coordinator. We fell in love instantly when we saw the venue. Amanda and Mary Beth were WONDERFUL! From the planning stage to the actual day, everything ran so smoothly! They handled all the details that I worried were going to stress me out, kept the ceremony running and the day went by flawlessly!! I recommend this venue to any bride on a budget as you get so much taken care of for such a great price!! Thanks to PMCC, Amanda, and Mary Beth, my wedding was the most beautiful and best day of my life!

Magan
11/10/2013

PMCC was the perfect place to have a wedding and stress free ! They attended to my every need and want ! The venue was absolutely beautiful and I could not have picked a better place or more excellent people to work with !! Excellent experience at PMCC !!

Whitney
10/26/2013

Our wedding was perfect and Amanda was always there to answer any questions I had. She made sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day, so I didn't have to worry about anything except having an amazing time. She was always friendly and helpful and gave us advice along the way to help us make decisions for our wedding. Thank you Amanda and PMCC for a wonderful wedding.

Kristina
10/12/2013

Amanda was AMAZING! She gave me advice when I needed it, helped advise me financially and still made my day look picture perfect. She is very professional and quick to respond via phone or email. She definitely knows what she is doing!

Thank you so much Amanda for everything. Pine Mountain Chalet Resorts is beautiful and fit our themed wedding perfectly.

Jessica
10/05/2013

BEST place ever to make wedding memories. Everything was amazing and with my wedding planner and all the nice staff, I was stress free and smiling the entire day. I cannot thank these individuals enough! PMCC is by far my top choice and recommendation to any upcoming brides! Book ASAP, you don't want to miss out on this one!

Amber
08/24/2013

Everything was great! They were Johnny on the spot. We were very pleased and will be back.

Private User
2+ years ago

PMCC was just everything that i could imagine in a venue for my wedding day. The packages they offer are very affordable. It was wonderful to know that my wedding cake, grooms cake, and flowers were taken care of which took off some stress. Amanda Mitten is the best she made she everything was just perfect for my special day and she was always there when i needed her or had any questions. The cabin that we stayed in on our wedding day was nice and just made us feel at home. It was absolutely perfect and i could not of picked a better place

Private User
2+ years ago

I am really glad I found this place, my wedding turned out beautiful, it is such a wonderful place with such great people. Amanda is there every step of the way making sure everything is perfect, she does a fantastic job!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Amanda definitely knows what she is doing!