Photos By Cheryl

Photos By Cheryl

268 Sinsabaugh lRd
Pine Bush, NY 12566 | map
Style: Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Matte...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheryl was so amazing! From before we even met for our engagement shoot she helped me so much. She communicated with me and always made me feel like she was available to help! She made us feel so comfortable and she was so much fun to work with. Our wedding pictures were perfect! She made sure we had every shot we wanted and made sure I got a photo with everyone that I wanted. You can tell how much she loves what she does, how passionate she is about her work. She is professional but personable. I feel like I've known her forever. We will definitely be using her photography services to photograph holiday pictures and our growing family and I would highly recommend her to everyone!

• Wedding: 05/02/2014
Ieda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loooved working with Cheryl! I havent gotten my pictures yet, although she did send me a few sneak peaks but my wedding was also just a week ago but i couldnt wait to leave her a great review! Shes so easygoing and fun to work with and she was always so quick to get back to my emails. She was amazing! I havent seen the pictures yet but I know they are going to be great....I highly recommend her!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheryl was great! We booked her 4 days before out wedding any she did such a wonderful job! We couldn't be happier with our pictures!

Photos By Cheryl responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much! It was a real pleasure to photograph your beautiful day!
Best Wishes!!!

• Wedding: 12/12/2012
Christine
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheryl was amazing! Our photos are beautiful and I would recommend her to anyone!

Photos By Cheryl responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Lauren! You had a beautiful day~ You & Phil were a lot of fun to work with and it was a pleasure to photograph your day~

Best Wishes to you both!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photos by Cheryl is highly recommended. Her personality is great, friendly, professional all around great person. We clicked instantly. Pictures are gorgeous and love every single picture. I look forward to using her in the future for family photos. Also will recommended to anyone who needs a genuine professional photographer.

Photos By Cheryl responded with the following comments:

Thank you for such a great review! It was a great day and I loved working with you both!

• Wedding: 05/05/2012
Lauren
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Cheryl was absolutely amazing! Very easy going and patient! Thanks for making my wedding day beautiful! I couldnt ask for anything more when it comes to my pictures and thank you cards!!! Quality at its best!!

• Wedding: 10/03/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

PHOTOS BY CHERYL, ITS THE BEST PHOTO SERVICE, YOU CAN GET ON YOUR WEDING DAY !
QUALITY, RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE, PROFESSIONAL, FLEXIBLE, KIND AND MORE...
LUZ & LARRY DESTEFANO

Photos By Cheryl responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Luz & Larry! You were both so nice to work with and I thank you for hiring me- I feel like we're friends now☺ A real pleasure to work with and you had a beautiful wedding!

Best wishes!!!!

• Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very personable and respectful to what myself and groom wanted for the day

• Wedding: 07/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheryl is awesome. She includes a free engagement session to really get to know the style and personality of each client. She also was the photographer for my sister's wedding and did an excellent job 4 years ago as well!

Photos By Cheryl responded with the following comments:

Thank you very much for the great review~ It was a pleasure to photograph your beautiful wedding day :-)

Cheryl

• Wedding: 07/12/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cheryl was so easy going and fun to work with. Our wedding pictures were amazing.

• Wedding: 04/14/2007
845-744-8859
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards