Oh So Pretty Photo
Atlanta, GA 30306  | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture...
Packages: Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High...
Liability Insurance: Yes

• Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  3.0
Photography was not a high priority for me once I knew I absolutely couldn't afford the washed-out, hipster looking pictures that I wanted... We got plenty of pictures on a budget, that much is for sure. I had no interest in wasting my precious wedding time taking pictures, and you can tell, because I don't know if I have any pics of us that are suitable for framing, but that's my fault too.

We did get an email the night before the wedding stating that Rebecca would not be there and that she would be sending Lisa in her stead. I understand emergencies and it doesn't make any difference to me really but it's worth mentioning since a few people here have had a similar experience. Rebecca was specifically mentioned to me as a great budget photographer, but the reviews here show that she is not so reliable. Is Bre McDaniel still cheap, because I would say probably go for her instead. You will not get anything edited at all, nothing that would get you on the cover of a magazine but as I said we got tons of pictures for cheap. I don't have anything but nice things to say about Lisa, we were terribly disorganized and of course I don't like taking pictures, and she dealt with me! She also helped carry a bunch of our crap into the venue. I would definitely recommend Lisa.
Oh So Pretty Photo responded with the following comments:
Unfortunately, I had to have Lisa fill-in for me at the last minute due to pregnancy complications. I'm sorry that you feel that this makes me unreliable. As a professional I made certain that I had someone lined up in the event that I was unable to perform during my pregnancy. Lisa did a great job and I am very fortunate to have had her when needed. As for your other concerns please contact me and I will be happy to rectify anything that you are dissatisfied with. Thanks, Rebecca
Wedding: 09/21/2013
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were very happy with Rebecca as our wedding photographer. Our pre-ceremony plan had her taking pictures at multiple locations around midtown Atlanta in a hectic afternoon that only became crazier when my bride's makeup artist was stuck in traffic for an hour. But Rebecca handled the situation very professionally and still got some very nice shots even in the abbreviated timeframe. She was not as expensive as many other Atlanta-area photographers, but we feel we got more then our money's worth in terms of service, flexibility, and results (~1,000 digital photos & a dozen or so prints, delivered within weeks of the wedding). My only criticism would be that Rebecca could have been more proactive in setting up the shots while we were getting ready, but once we got to the formal pictures, ceremony, and reception she was superb!
Wedding: 09/09/2012
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I should have done this a long time ago but I didn’t. I feel that it’s important to let everyone know about the service that I received from Rebecca. First of all, to top EVERYTHING off, Rebecca vomited throughout my entire wedding. She did not have an assistant photographer available for this type of situation. I’m glad that she was able to accommodate me on my special day. However, I don’t know if it was best to just not have a photographer at all. I was afraid of catching whatever she had and having a miserable honeymoon. My wedding guest complained of the scent of vomit in the bathroom of the venue, she would dash off to vomit as she was taking pictures of my wedding party, and instead of receiving a FULL day of service I got exactly half of a day. Everything was somewhat rushed because we wanted her gone as soon as possible. The entire time I was thinking of her vomiting during my reception. She did manage to get several pictures and a few did come out beautifully but most were very mediocre. I didn’t get any farewell pictures of my husband and I walking away afterwards, not one single picture of me alone as the bride, etc. because we were so busy working around her illness. Unfortunately this type of situation can happen to any photographer no matter how much you pay BUT in this case, you get what you pay for. Crappy service was a big sign at the very start! Always ask what type of resources the photographer has in case of an emergency. I feel like an established photographer would have a back- up assistant by their side regardless or have a vast network of photographers that they know and trust. She claims to have an assistant photographer but he could not make it. Due to the poor ratings, I believe that may be the reason why she has changed her name but unfortunately dissatisfied customers will find you and haunt you.
Oh So Pretty Photo responded with the following comments:
I became suddenly ill the day of Courtney's wedding. I do not claim to have an assistant. I will hire a 2nd shooter for a wedding at the client's request & there is a fee associated w/ this service. I notified the wedding planner, specifically not the bride, upon arrival that I was feeling ill & immediately attempted to find a replacement photographer. As an "established" photographer I do have a network of photographers that I work w/ to provide coverage in the event of illness/injury. Unfortunately I was unable to find anyone with just hours notice. Regardless, I did not leave. I advised the wedding planner that if I disappeared suddenly it was because I was in the restroom. I was very conscious to not make noises while in there. I was extremely embarrassed and terribly ill but soldiered on and despite what Courtney says, I was NOT there for just half the time! Despite the fact that its been nearly a year since this happened, I distinctly remember staying until AFTER the cake-cutting, bouquet/garter toss & even the dad's speech. At that time the Groom approached to ask how I was doing (apparently the wedding planner made the decision to tell them.) I told him that I was indeed very ill & suggested that since most of the nights events were over that I provide additional editing & printing services in lieu of the time lost. He agreed. Following the wedding they received agreed upon services & no complaints were made about anything. This is the first that I've heard of any dissatisfaction. I'm terribly embarrassed by what happened but feel that I did everything that I could do to provide them with coverage despite my illness. As for the comments about bad reviews and name change - I do not ask for reviews, good or bad & never have. I changed the name of my company because I remarried in September of last year and my name changed. My previous URL included my previous married name thus the change. If there's anymore that I can do for you, Courtney, please contact me.
Wedding: 06/10/2012

Diana 1 Reviews
I was really impressed with Rebecca and the quality of her work. She had a very reasonable price, and she was so flexible. About 2 weeks before the wedding I changed m mind about what time I wanted her to be there, and she went along with it.
The pictures were beautiful! We got a lot of wonderful creative shots, and can not wait to get them printed off. Its hard to decide which ones we want, there are so many great pictures.
My husband and I were impressed, because she was not running all around, drawing a lot of attention to herself, but got amazing shots. (I have been to some weddings where the photographer was in the way, and Rebecca was getting great shots, without bringing attention to herself.)
I would recommend Rebecca to anyone, she was so sweet, and the pictures are beautiful!!
Wedding: 06/02/2012
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
Our wedding was on June 2nd. The same date as another wedding which had rave reviews for her. We booked with her in February for our date, met with her and signed a contract. We spoke with her two weeks before our wedding and everything seemed fine. On our wedding day, another photographer by the name of Lisa , showed up 30 minutes late. Rebecca would not pick up her phone or answer any messages that were sent to her. We were blind sided to say the least. The other photographer obviously did not have a lot of experience shooting weddings. She was awful and had an awful snappy attitude the whole day and the pictures were mediocre. We did not get what we asked for. At the end of our reception, the sparklers are lit and we are ready to go, the photographer starts hitting me up for payment. We told her that we would pay Rebecca, the one who we signed a contract with. The photographer then started to argue with us and threatened to start deleting pictures if we did not pay. Our parents ended up resolving the issue that night by paying part of what was owed. Needless to say, we did not get any pictures of us leaving the reception, you can only imagine the mood we were in after being told that she was going to delete our pictures. While we were on our honeymoon, our parents tried to contact Lisa Solomon-Keel to get our pictures. Lisa proceeded to demand payment and continued threats to start deleting pictures. Rebecca was finally contacted by our parents and fortunately got all of pictures from Lisa. When our parents met with Rebecca to get the pictures, Rebecca told them some crazy story about how her ex-husband was trying to harm her so she had to leave town. Which thanks to the other review on this site, we now know is a lie. We did furnish full payment to her as well when we received the pictures.. It is now August, 29 2012, we have not received one phone call, text, e-mail or anything. We never received any edited pictures, prints or even an apology.
Oh So Pretty Photo responded with the following comments:
Due to circumstances beyond my control I was forced to swap weddings with Lisa on the day in question (it states in the contract that Tim signed that a replacement photographer will be provided in the event that I am unable to perform.) I have expressed sincere apologies to the family for allowing my personal life to get in the way of my work. With that said, Tim and his wife were provided with a working professional wedding photographer on the day of their wedding. Lisa is well-known in the Atlanta photography community. She is also a dear friend and colleague and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she would do a stellar job with these photos. She did. I have seen the photos and they are fantastic. Lisa never threatened to delete the client’s photos. I heard the conversation as she was leaving me a voicemail as it was taking place. She advised the client that payment was due at the time of service (as the contract states) and that he would not receive his photos until the payment was provided. The client was heard being drunk and belligerent over the phone. The client, nor his parents, paid anything (including partial payment) on the day of the wedding. The day after the wedding, I called the client’s mother and made arrangements to meet with her in person to provide her with the photos taken. While meeting with the mother I confided in her as to why I was absent the day of the wedding. I never lied about anything. There was no “crazy story” told. I explained that myself and my daughter needed to be on the other side of town, where family lives, on the day of the wedding. In order to do so, I had to swap weddings with Lisa. I’m not going to go into the details as to why this was necessary but it was for my family’s well-being. I advised the mother that the clients needed to choose what photos they wanted printed. I never heard anything from the clients until 30 minutes before the client posted this review. He sent me a text that said, “Rebecca. This is Ti
Wedding: 06/02/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Best Choice!! I used this vendor for my engagement and wedding photos. Excellent photography at an affordable price.
Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rebecca was a pleasure to work with. She provided us with great photos of our wedding day at a great value.
Wedding: 04/20/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I greatly valued Rebecca's work as my photographer and direction she provided at my wedding. She helped me place my veil, put on my garter, direct my guests, and distract my flower girl during the ceremony. She provided all of this help in addition to capturing my special day perfectly. Her prices are the most reasonable I found and her quality is wonderful. The number of photographs she provides is incredible. Every image she captures is yours to own. She also graciously provides her brides with a package of prints. She was a pleasure to work with. She provides brides a checklist for photos that are "musts" before the wedding. I only wish I would have asked her to take photos of my husband getting ready. It completely slipped my mind. The photos of me getting ready are so great, I wish I had a few of him too. Her candid shots were my favorite. I love the ones of my husband dancing with his mom, our flower girls running through the lawn, and the photos of our cake-smashing. These memories were a blur from the chaos of the day, but Rebecca was able to freeze them in time beautifully.
Wedding: 03/30/2012
2.4/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0
Rebecca was the very 1st vendor I signed with; I thought her prices were fair and wanted to lock her in immediately. On her website she appears to be a passionate photographer that loves her job. My experience with her was quite different. I will start off by saying I LOVE the shots she took. She is very talented. I do however wish me and my husband took more formal pictures together, but I'll split the blame for that because I should have spoken up about it that day.
If you are looking for a bubbly, enthusiastic, RESPONSIVE photographer I encourage you to keep looking. Her communication is nonexistent. She sent the photos of my wedding on 2 discs within 2 weeks like my contract states. But they were raw and UNEDITED. The contract states they are edited. Rebecca clearly lacks in the customer service field. If you are a bride that just wants great shots go for it. But I am big on customer service and follow through. I NEVER received the website to my photo gallery so my guests and family could look at them. Instead I uploaded the photos MYSELF to photobucket and made a gallery there. She also promises a small print package and I am yet to receive a response for that part. She is the kind of person you have to chase down and contact several times to get a hold of. I should not have to chase you down if I paid for a service.
On my wedding day I received SEVERAL complaints from my bridal party and wedding coordinator about her attitude. She seemed irritated to even be there. My wedding coordinator met with me after my wedding and told me; as my husband and I were about to start our first dance Rebecca was about to make a plate at the buffet! And explained that she eats when the bride & groom eats. Also the biggest let down is that she left 30 minutes before her contracted time. We looked all over for her to take some last minute shots after the send-off. My father said he saw her leave. I cannot understand how a vendor just leaves…no goodbye no nothing. It took me over a month to post a review because I wanted to wait and see if maybe she would return an email or call. I was encouraged by several people (including other vendors that were there) to go ahead and let other brides know what I experienced. I am not trying to bash her in anyway. I would never try to ruin someone’s reputation. But I have to be fair and honest. With that said; again she has talent, you won’t get edited pictures, you will have to ask her to follow through with things she promises on her contract. So if you can put up with that to save a buck, as she is fairly inexpensive, then go for it. I paid my videographers 3x’s what I paid her and I could see a great difference in their attitudes, gratitude, and professionalism.

****No one snapped on you. We were already made aware that we had a huge chance of being on the show because we had already filmed and they came to our wedding. We are not hard up for television time trust me. For the record YOU are the professional, I am not responsible if someone's "snaps" on you which I doubt. And you DID NOT stay until 15 minutes after the time, we looked for you. Why would I make that up? Yes I said you have talent, but that's all. You NEVER even responded to that email. And you did not talk to my mother. I have better things to do then bash and makes things up. This is the fastest response I have ever seen from you. I contacted a few of your past brides on this website and their experiences are pretty close to mine if not worse. If you have talent great. But judging from your blatant lies on here you may need to solicit other brides for good reviews. Everything in my email I stated on here. "Glowing" or not. I said you are a great photographer and I was surpised at the photos. I stated that above. But you may want to check your attitude regardless of how many people are in the room...you are the professional.
Oh So Pretty Photo responded with the following comments:
Wow, I am blown away by this review! Especially since I received an email from you last week that read:
"My goodness. Those pictures are amazing. You are truly talented. I can't believe the moments you captured. I only wish Daniel and I would have taken more photos together but we talked about maybe doing a day after shoot outside since the weather is so nice. Thanks so much for everything. I was a little worried because you are virtually invisible. Lol. I was like "how did she do that?" I don't remember seeing you as much but I think it's awesome because you don't get in the way but can still capture awesome moments. I look at my pictures everyday. Thank you so much! Are you listed on wedding wire? That's where I put reviews for all my other vendors. We haven't decided on the photos to have printed by I'll let you know soon. Amazing work!"
I am waiting on you to choose the photos for your print package. Also, the photos are not RAW, they are jpeg and they are edited/processed. If you had any questions regarding this, I would've been happy to address them.
Regarding the complaint of not enough bride & groom photos…I had to literally drag you away from the cocktail hour to get you to start the formal photos. I also had to negotiate with the planner and event facility team to get them to keep the ceremony site preserved for photos before “flipping” the room for the reception. I am accustomed to this practice as I must do so at many weddings but usually the bride and groom do not go to the cocktail hour until after they’ve finished their photos. I explicitly advised you that if you did so, it would be very difficult to break free from your guests. You chose to go to the cocktail hour and enjoy the musicians that you hired. I followed you and got as many photos as I could.
In response to your comment regarding my attitude, I was more than accommodating with you and your wedding party throughout the entire wedding day. With that said, there was a production team from TLC's "Say Yes to the Dress" along with 3 videographers in one hotel room. I think this may have caused some high tension with your 7 bridesmaids as the instant I walked through the door, your maid of honor snapped at me for no reason during filming. I also overheard them plotting to "make a scene" several times so your wedding would get on air. I assumed that this snappy behavior toward me was to cause drama that would make it to TV, that's why I ignored the behavior and did not address it. Regardless, I was pleasant toward you and your family throughout the day.
As for my plans for eating during my 8 hour shift, I ASKED the wedding coordinator if it was okay to eat while you were eating so that I would not miss anything. I do this so I don't miss anything that the bride and groom are doing. When I went through the buffet line you were sitting down eating. I ate in less than 5 minutes and I was up with my gear on, waiting for you to finish eating.
As for your wedding photos uploaded onto the kodakgallery.com website...your mom called me 3 days after your wedding and I advised her of the sign-in info at that time. The photos were uploaded within 2 weeks. You've never had to chase me down. I may not pick-up the phone every time it rings but if you leave me a message, text, or email, I always respond within 24 hours.

I completed my 8 hour contract and I was at your wedding site throughout your departure ceremony. You were surrounded by your guests when I left, 15 minutes after my contracted time. I am completely dumbfounded by these remarks and honestly can’t understand why you would email me with such glowing positive remarks and then leave a review like this on a public forum. In any event, if there’s anything that I can do to assist you further, please feel free to contact me.
I do not solicit reviews on Wedding Wire or anywhere else for that matter. I’ve photographed 85 weddings in the past 12 months and I’ve received 3 complaints…all posted here. Perhaps I do need to start asking for reviews from clients as these negative reviews are not indicative of my business practices.
Best Wishes,
Rebecca
Wedding: 02/19/2012
0.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  1.0
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.0
I would not recommend this photographer. She deleted our family and wedding party group photos, which we posed for and took before the ceremony. She responded by saying her computer automatically "purges" large files after 30 days. Huh? She sent disks by mail but by the time we had received them, reviewed them, then communicated that photos were missing it was apparently too late. Her contract says something about missing photos, and that the price will be pro rated for those not received. This did not seem like a big deal, until after the fact when all the photos that would traditionally be the lynchpin of a wedding album were "purged" out of existence. She did not offer to refund any money. She did offer to "photoshop" the existing photos in an attempt to recreate the deleted group photos, and asked me to give her two weeks. I had no idea how that would be possible, but I was willing to give her a chance before taking any negative action. Another month goes by...no photoshopped pictures! Why am I not surprised?

And if you are willing to take a chance on a "professional" photographer who as a matter of course destroys her customer's data prior to confirming whether or not the customer has actually received the product, other cons include:

I had to ask numerous times before any photos were posted online.

She took about 100 pictures of one particularly flamboyant wedding guest...and only one or two of some of the bridesmaids/groomsmen (i.e., the ones wearing the special, easily identifiable outfits)

Her "artistic" photos consist of tilting the camera angle

Does not return phone calls.

She not (except for taking the group photos, which were "purged") offer any direction for the photograph subjects, nor did she provide any of the promised "professional editing" to any of the pictures.

So future brides out there - you get what you pay for - for me, the bargain barrel prices were not worth the heartache and inconvience of dealing with this vendor.
Oh So Pretty Photo responded with the following comments:
Following the wedding day, my first interaction with this client was when the check that she wrote was returned to me for insufficient funds. I called her to speak to her about the problem and did not receive a return phone call. I left a message, followed by an email, and a PayPal request for the payment of my services and then received the PayPal payment. There was still no verbal communication.
I processed the photos and burned them to disks and mailed them within the contracted 2 week time. Weeks later, I receive an email that she never received the disks. I burned the CDs again and mailed them to her. Two months after the wedding day she contacts me to tell me that there are photos missing. I advised her that I do not promise to keep photos on my hard drive for longer than 30 days after the customer has received their disks but that I would make every attempt that I could to recover the files. I have more than one back up system but all back-up is to ensure that a client has received their photos before photos are purged. The client had the disks for 2 months before notifying me of any missing files. Given my 2 week turnaround time on photos, I would expect to hear back from a client before 2 months go by. I shoot over 85 weddings a year. I cannot store photos for more than a month or so on my hard drive without it affecting performance.
As for offering a partial refund, etc. – this client immediately began threatening me with legal action (she is an attorney) and I offered to edit photos taken by guests against the advice of my own counsel because I honestly wanted to help. The client proceeded to send me a series of photos, most of which did not consist of the photos that she claimed to be missing from the original CDs. I am still in the process of editing those and despite this negative review, I will still be sending those to the client when I am finished editing them.
As for the client’s other claims:
The online, password protected photo gallery was posted within 2 weeks of the wedding.
The flamboyant wedding guest that she is referring to followed me around the dance floor for 3 hours with her equally flamboyant male guest and posed for the camera. She also approached me before the bouquet tossing to inform me that I better get my camera ready because she was getting the bouquet. I will leave out the colorful, belligerent, intimidating language that she used to convey her demands. And the “flamboyant” female guest did in fact catch the bouquet! Thus, more photos. Were the bridesmaids with the easily identifiable, special wedding guests on the dance floor or otherwise involved in the wedding festivities? No, for the most part they were stowed away in various dark corners of the art gallery hanging out with their partners.
My artistry speaks for itself on my website and, yes, does include playful camera angles.
I do respond to phone calls within 24 hours. Given the hours and schedule that I keep, I often do so after-hours thus via email.
I offer suggestions and ideas for posed photography but as I describe on my website, I am there to capture the wedding day as it unfolds, I do not orchestrate it. I am not a pushy wedding photographer that gets in people’s faces and makes them do things they are uncomfortable with. When asked for direction I will provide it but again, I am there to document the wedding day, not manufacture it.
I wish both you and your husband the very best and I will indeed send the guest photos as soon as I am finished editing them – as promised.
Wedding: 02/18/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was thrilled with Rebecca and her work. I really appreciated that, while at my wedding, you knew that she was around, but she wasn't getting in the way or drawing any attention to herself like I've seen some photographers do. She really cares about making this day wonderful for you and giving you photos to last a lifetime - my photos were wonderful and I loved all of them. Her prices are also very fair - I've seen photographers who are far more expensive do way lower quality work than Rebecca. I would highly recommend Rebecca for anyone's wedding.
Wedding: 02/04/2012
1.2/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  1.0
  • Value:  2.5
  • Flexibility:  1.0

Private User 4 Reviews
We chose Rebecca after my mother found her online for a very good price. Her website is beautiful, and her about me section gives amazing detail and colors her to be a very sweet and bubbly person. However, in my first meeting with her, and at the wedding, she was not overly sweet. She was not mean at all, just wasn't very approachable like other photographers I've seen. This continued during the big day, as she seemed almost annoyed when I would ask for pictures. She really relied on us to come up with picture ideas, and when asked for suggestions, again seemed annoyed at being bothered. The pictures we have of that day are your standard, looking forward smiling pictures. There are none of us kissing or looking at each other or holding hands far apart...nothing I had seen from others. Note: I'm sure if I asked her for her to do those shots, she would have. She just didn't initiate any ideas for us, leaving it all up to us. The bottom line: you have to be very assertive with her if you want anything creative. Now, the pictures she did take were crystal clear and gorgeous, she clearly has talent. Many of them came out beautifully. However, they weren't really edited all that well...tape on the floor still shows, light glints over faces from reflection, spots on some pictures. She also doesn't play with color or lighting on the pictures when she edits, they just come exactly as she took them. In short, I don't think there's a lot of editing going on. Summary: if you want the standard shots for a good price, she's just fine. If you want anything more and a lot of variation/creativity, she's not your girl. Unfortunately, as I look back on my big day, she's my one regret.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
We are satisfied with our pictures.
Wedding: 11/20/2011
2.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  2.0
  • Professionalism:  2.0
  • Value:  2.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0

Melissa 1 Reviews
I used Rebecca Bunch for my Nov/2011 wedding and I was very disappointed! The photos were far from impressive and she did not get all the shots I wanted. The pictures came out very dark many of the good shots had red eye. The group shots had short people in the back fighting to be seen with tall people in front. She put us all in one position and took 15 shots and was done. There are no pictures of my mom walking down the isle from the front, or even of me except an up close shot (not full length) There are too many complaints to mention. We discussed the photos to be taken ahead of time and she did not follow through. When I asked her to make good somehow on the situation she just said she was sorry I was not happy and offered no resolution. I don't think all photographers who don't charge much are bad and I have seen some great reviews for her but I was very disappointed. Nothing could bring back that day but I feel like she should have at least tried to make up for it.
Oh So Pretty Photo responded with the following comments:
There are circumstances regarding this client's wedding & wedding photography that I refuse to discuss on a public forum. I photographed over 80 weddings this past year and this was my one and only complaint. As I stated, the situation on the client's wedding day was unlike anything I have experienced in my years photographing weddings. To protect my client's privacy, I will not publicly address the matter. If a potential client had questions, please contact me. Melissa, I wish you the very best. ~ Rebecca Bunch
Wedding: 11/13/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rebecca was outstanding! She was so flexible with us, very helpful on the wedding day, and our pictures are amazing! She truly did a fantastic job and we would happily recommend her to anyone!
Wedding: 10/28/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Rebecca was great! She did our Engagement photos and shot our Wedding. I changed my mind a hundred times while planning the wedding, and she was flexible, kept up with us, and was always to pleasant. Her rates are very fair, the photos are beautiful, she worked will with my other vendors, and handled my family with grace.
The engagement prints look great (one printed funny and she quickly took care of it), we love the proofs, and can't wait to see out prints and we look forward to ordering an album!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
 678-407-3958
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire