Photography by Katie Rivers

Photography by Katie Rivers

Available for national and destination weddings

Clarkesville, GA 30523 | map

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We chose Katie Rivers as our photographer for both our engagement shoot and for our wedding. She was amazing to work with and immediately put us at ease for what could have been an awkward photoshoot! She was incredibly fun to work with, and the pictures came out beautifully. I'm so excited to share our wedding photos with our family and friends!! I would definitely book Katie again as our photographer for other special events to come.

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie Rivers rocks! We booked Katie off of a recommendation from our venue, and we were not disappointed! She has an incredible sense of humor which makes you extremely comfortable, and her professionalism shows once you see the pictures. She is a blast to work with, and after just a few minutes with her you can see she genuinely loves what she does. Our pictures are incredible and we cannot wait to get our photo album made!

Highly recommended - Thanks Katie!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie was great, she captured our day perfectly. It was super affordable (especially since she included an engagement shoot) and we have complete rights to our photos. Katie is fun and she doesn't make you feel awkward taking photos.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We've only gotten a couple of glimpses into our wedding pics so far, but have loved everything we've seen! And our engagement pics were just perfect. So many people commented on how fantastic Katie was so work for. So thankful she was available to photograph our wedding!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie was over the top amazing! I love her! She would go over and beyond being a photographer, she's so much more and was critical part of the wedding. She has great positive upbeat energy, always willing to work with you to get you what you need, give very professional suggestions and advice, she even helped me take me and my bridesmaid to the venue from our cabin!!! I cannot say enough good things about her and Candice, great people, and on top of that does absolutely amazing job! Her work is beautiful, she turn a raining cloudy day, into a beautiful pictures somehow. She's so open minded to new ideas and suggestions. I just love her so much!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are thrilled with our pictures, and we are extremely happy we chose Katie to photograph our wedding.

Katie is a great photographer as well as part angel and part ninja. A good photographer takes pretty pictures, but a great photographer tells your story and capture the moments in your heart. She is so nice, down to earth, and she responds to all questions quickly. She also has a huge heart and is easy to get along with. That's important with all vendors, but probably most important in a wedding photographer.

Part ninja? Well, there were so many moments where I forgot we even hired a photographer. Not because she was gone and not doing her job, but because she managed to take amazing and stunning pictures but be discreet and stay out of the way and not always be in our faces when we were mingling with guests.

Katie is so wonderful that after seeing our wedding pictures, a bridesmaid of mine wants Katie to redo her wedding pictures from 3 years ago, and another friend said she has a girl crush on her after seeing her work. :D

Katie's the best!

• Wedding: 05/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie Rivers is AMAZING!! The most beautiful person inside and out which just shines through in her photography. She was so pleasant to work with the day of the wedding easily keeping everyone calm and relaxed! Every photo is flawless. I could not be any happier!!! We love her!!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie is awesome. She can make Shrek look like Brad Pitt. Seriously. Maybe not Brad Pitt right now but the Fight Club Brad Pitt. She has powers.

• Wedding: 12/02/2012
Jin
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie was the best decision we made about our wedding, she was wonderful to work with and all of her photos were beautiful! Everyone that has seen them asks right away who our photographer was and what all she works on, all of my engaged friends want her for their weddings.

• Wedding: 11/18/2012
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I adore Katie's work. Not only does she take photographs that I will cherish forever but she became a great friend. She makes you feel comfortable as she photographs you and really "disappears" so that she really captures the essence of your moments. So many people commented that they never saw her during our wedding but when our disc came she seemed to capture more than I could have imagined. She is a great planner--scheduled everyone's photos-- and kept to that plan, which made our wedding day run much smoother. She was quick to respond to me always, the photos were always delivered sooner than expected and in the nicest keepsake box. I would recommend Katie to anyone I know. She even snicked my groom a 5 our energy the morning of our weeding to keep him from yawning! my She's wonderful and has become a great friend though the wedding planning experience.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie is definitely more bang for your buck. Our pictures are amazing and we couldn't have asked for anything better!!

• Wedding: 10/27/2012
Kristian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie was absolutely AMAZING to work with! Once we took our engagement pictures with her and saw the outcome, we knew we made the right decision in hiring her. We were BLOWN AWAY by our wedding photos. They were better than we could have imagined. She captured our day in the most incredible way. I cried as I looked at the (around 1,000) pictures she took! She is incredibly talented, and worth way more than she charges. On top of being such an awesome photographer, she's an even more incredible person, and she has become a lifelong friend to us. We love her.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie Rivers has such an amazing gift. She takes the ordinary and captures it in such a way that makes it extra ordinary! Her services far surpass anyone else's I have yet to come across. Her friendly personality and goody prompts make for GORGEOUS pictures!! I HIGHLY RECCOMEND HER SERVICES!!!

• Wedding: 06/12/2012
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie Rivers was a true blessing to our wedding day! Her ability to capture one of the most important days of our lives was incredible. I would highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
Nikki
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie was an absolute joy to work with from start to finish. From our very first meeting with her, my husband & I were blown away with her talent, professionalism, creativity, organization & friendly personality. We knew she would be our photographer right away. Her rates are reasonable & her work is quick & thorough. We liked how she presents a variety of package options, but worked with us to build exactly what we needed. Katie never missed a beat when we had questions or needed advice - very responsive & goes out of her way to ensure everything was covered. This went a long way b/c we know both we and she were very busy with wedding coordination. Our engagement & wedding photo shoots were both seamless; she kept us laughing, which is an important skill & found the shots/poses that would look most stunning & still look like us. She's a beautiful person inside & out & we are so thankful to have her as a forever friend now. We hope Katie will photograph our little ones someday, too. Our experience working with Katie was invalueable & we would recommend her to all our friends.

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Katie! Seriously, LOVE. When I contacted her last year about the wedding she was quick to respond via email and then over the course of planning she was always available. Our engagement photo shoot was so much fun! We were planning the wedding from across the country so she was really flexible with us and our chaotic schedules. Did I mention she loves love? Also, she's a great people person. I have a groomsman that we can never get a genuine smile out of but Katie is a master! You can tell she loves her craft and has perfected it. I will work with her again.

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
706-773-0831
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards