Photographic Expressions

Photographic Expressions

Please call or email us directly

Mount Laurel, NJ 08054

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband George and I had a small wedding ceremony on 04/18/2009.
As a mature couple in our 50’s we have not expect to have a beautiful pictures, but wanted to keep our memories.
What the wonderful surprise Tina has prepared for us.
We have so many beautiful pictures we have never expected. Our friends asked us how many photographers we had.
Tina was extremely creative and understanding. This is a great person to work with.
She made our wedding truly memorable.
What is important Photographic Expressions has very affordable prices and does awesome job.
Tina helped us to select a package that perfectly suits our budget and needs.
With all my heart I would recommend Photographic Expressions to everyone.

Grace.

• Wedding: 04/18/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Tina is a an absolute professional. I couldn't be happier with the results of her hard work. She did such an amazing job I feel like I'm stealing from her. The value of the package for what you get is unmatchable. I've dealt with other photographers in the past and I wouldn't go out of my way to recommend any of them. Tina gets my highest compliment which is referring her to anyone and everyone I know for any photography needs.

• Wedding: 03/27/2009
4.1/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Although everything didn't go as planned, Tina's product was far superior than any of the other photographers I reviewd while searching for the best photographer to shoot my wedding. We lost my dad a month after the weddng and Tina provided me with some shots of my dad for the service. It was a great gift and shows how much she cares about her clients. I love my wedding photos and cannot wait to see the final product.

• Wedding: 10/31/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photographic Expressions was wonderful to work with. Tina and another photographer(who's name I didn't get) worked my wedding. She was with me while we were getting ready and was there until the end. She took any pictures I asked, got some that I didn't expect but LOVED and took some pictures of my daughter that were just gorgous. I highly recommend them to anyone.

• Wedding: 10/05/2008

From: Toni & Fred

Tina, our Wedding day was beautiful from what you captured on film. Your work is fabulous and we will recommend
you to our family and friends. Thanks for a job well done.

• Wedding: 09/20/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful photographers to work with. Our photos were beautiful!!! They were very accomodating and worked to keep us within our budget. We definitely got everything we wanted and their prices were very reasonable, especially for such beautiful work.

• Wedding: 08/30/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had a small wedding ceremony and we wanted to have professional pictures. We did not have a lot of time to work with; however Robin and Tina were extremely understanding and accomodating of our circumstances. They also helped us to stay within our budget selecting a package that would suit our needs. I would also like to add that they were punctual and very personable. I would definitely recommend Photographic Expressions to anyone who is looking for quality pictures and professional service. They did a phenominal job on my wedding day which left my husband and I very pleased.

• Wedding: 08/15/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and respectful......takes very nice pictures I will recommend this vendor to my friends for all occations

• Wedding: 07/12/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

they are very professional and extremely fantastic to work with. great value for your money.

• Wedding: 04/19/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Robin and Tina did an outstanding job for us. They captured every moment of our wedding. With all that was going on, I was so glad when I got to see all the details of the day. I actually cried all over again. The pictures were fabulous. They provide a refreshing and unique style to your photos. And, they really bring out your personality and capture the emotions of the day.

They're great!

• Wedding: 01/12/2008
856-206-9565
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards