Photographers, DJ's and More ....

Photographers, DJ's and More ....

Favorite
Pittsburgh, PA
412.589.9319   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

CD Mann was an excellent DJ and we highly recommend him! He played the right mix of music at the right volume and had the right personality to match the event. Just awesome!

Services Used: DJ

would have him back in a second!

Services Used: DJ

Bill was THE BEST. He was always willing to meet to make sure all our expectations were met. He was flexable, accomidating, and easy to work with. He was very responsive to the desires of us and the guests. Most of all, Bill was extremely professional. He is the best DJ around, and best of all, his price is very resonable.

Services Used: DJ

OMG, I love this service! It was SO easy to find great Wedding Vendors on here for MY Wedding! The website gave me lots of choices for DJs and Photographers, and all the info I needed like date availability, prices, options, and even Bride Review's. I found a DJ and a Photographer right in my budget. I'm tellin all my friends about this. Thanks so much guys !

Services Used: Wedding Planning

This service saved us a lot of time and money for our Wedding! We were able to find several of our Wedding Professionals using this service. It was so easy. The service brings together most of the information we needed on Wedding Vendors like date availability, prices, and even reviews! We found Vendors available and within our budget. What a great service and a real time saver! Thanks so much! DW

Services Used: Wedding Planning

We used Pittsburgh Wedding Planning's services to help us find our DJ, Photographer, and even Limo all at great prices for our daughter's reception at the Phipps Conservatory.

The service was fast and easy !