Photographer RE

Photographer RE

Favorite
Branford, CT
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Richard was great to work with before and during the wedding. We were very comfortable with him. His pictures are absolutely gorgeous, and the pictures were edited less than 2 weeks after the wedding!

Services Used: Photography

Excellent service our wedding photos came out beautiful! The most professional service out of all the wedding vendors we had!

Services Used: Photography

Richard was amazing!!! our wedding was a pretty hectic city wedding with a lot of guests. he handled everything wonderfully and made sure to get all of the pictures that were important to my husband and I. When the pictures were finished, I actually started crying looking over them because it brought me right back to that day. He did an amazing job capturing the emotion of the entire day and I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Services Used: Photography

RE Photo Design was wonderful! Richard shot my brother's wedding and I loved him so much that I was lucky enough to get him to do mine. He exceeded my expectations... I love every last one of our photographs. They are so different from typical wedding photos.. he is so talented. If Richard is your photograper you will be satisfied.

Alison and Carlos Rivera

Services Used: Photography

As the groom, I can only say that my wife and I were extremely pleased with the overall experience working with Richard. All aspects were done professionally, while at the same time compassionately. We are reminded of the fine work Richard did throughout our house, with beautiful moments captured by Richard.

Services Used: Photography

Richard is a true professional. He allows his clients to proof (preview) all images before ordering. His style and eye are truly amazing. Richard takes serious pride in his business and is passionate about his work. If you want a photographer that stands out from the rest do yourself a favor and book RE. He is high end quality but so down to earth you feel at ease and yourself while he photographs. He doesn't have a million people working for him and managing his business so everything you get is checked by HIM. Many photographers of his caliber do not do this. I showed my pictures to my colleagues at work and the reponse was overwhelming! He is worth EVERY cent. On my wedding day it poured and the pictures he got when the sun finally peeked through were breathtaking!!

Services Used: Photography

I came across Richard through a recommendation and I found him completely fabulous. After I booked him for my wedding, my maid of honor booked him for her wedding (which was before mine) One of the most important things to me concerning my wedding was the photos, and Richard has impeccable taste and an astounding eye for finding the most unique shots. Best part, his style is photojournalistic, so I don't remember seeing him all too much at the wedding, but felt confident that he wouldn't let me down. He takes into account your personal tastes and desires in what you want out of your photos, and turns them into timeless treasures. I will use him again if I ever can find the opportunity, but he is in quite high demand. :)