Photo Booth Dallas.org LLC

Photo Booth Dallas.org LLC

A Unique Photo Booth Experience @ An Affordable Price.

14902 Preston Rd
Value:
Flexibility:
(4.4 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Jazmine from Photo Booth Dallas, she was very nice and always responded quick to my questions. I was kind of weary when I was looking for a photo booth company but after just one call I knew I made the right choice.Thank you very much!

• Wedding: 11/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome photobooth! I booked last minute and I dont regret. Awesome price and awesome service!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photo Booth Dallas made my wedding so much more memorable! The customer service was amazing owners and staff were very nice! Made the whole process so easy for me while planning my wedding. The day of my wedding Photo Booth Dallas team had the photo booth all set up ready to go, and they were very polite to my guests. Everyone enjoyed everything from the props to the ability to take multiple pictures and sharing of course!!! I strongly suggest you to book them if you are interested in a photo booth! Thank you <3

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Photo Booth Dallas for my wedding and everyone had such a blast using it. They gave me a cd immediately after so i could upload all of the pictures for my family and friends to see. Everything was perfect.

• Flexibility: 5.0

My experience was perfect!!!! Everything was on time and my guest had a blast with all the props and prints.

• Flexibility: 5.0

THe staff was wonderful.. VEry nice and flexible. Everyone said they loved the photo booth!!!

• Wedding: 06/09/2013
Lisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very timely and friendly. All the guest had a great time and enjoyed taking pictures with all the props. I would recommend them to my family and friends. In the future I will rent the booth again for another special oaccasion.

• Wedding: 06/01/2013
yanett
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Planning is a lot of work, but Photo Booth Dallas just made it easier from the moment I met with them. These guys know how to properly communicate with their clients and follow through. I did a lot of research and when I first met with Josh, he could answer all my detailed questions...and even had answers to questions that I didn't think of at first. There were times where it was daily communication and I'm just impressed with how patient Photo Booth Dallas was with me. It's always nice to hire a vendor and not have to worry about it later. You can tell that these guys are passionate about what they do because it shows. They know how to be professional and definitely make a difference in the wedding world. I would hire them again for any kind of event!

• Wedding: 05/25/2013
Annie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After a bad experiance with another company. I was really glad i went with these guys. They were on time and 2 staff members were very helpfull to our guests.

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
william
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and organized.

• Wedding: 05/04/2013
gerardo
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photo Booth Dallas made my wedding so much more memorable! The customer service was on point! Owners and managers were very nice! Made the whole process so easy for me while planning my wedding. The day of my wedding Photo Booth Dallas team had the photo booth all set up ready to go, and they were very polite to my guests. All the guests at my wedding had so much fun taking pictures with all the props they had provided! My Husband and I were very pleased!

• Wedding: 11/16/2012
Stefani
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Photo Booth was a great added bonus to my daughter's special day! They Photo Booth rental price was very reasonable, the attendant was very helpful in assisting the guests and they genuinely had FUN! I appreciated the ease of paying and securing the date to have the photo booth! I would lightly recommend this particular company!

Photo Booth Dallas.org LLC responded with the following comments:

Thanks you very much for that gracious review.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Photo Booth Dallas at my wedding several weeks ago. Throughout the entire process, they were very responsive and always answered any questions that I had. They also worked with me on the design for the photo strip. They arrived on time and everyone at the wedding absolutely LOVED the photo booth-it was a total hit! I would recommend this company to any in the DFW area who is looking for a photo booth.

• Wedding: 11/30/2013
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photobooth was amazing! Everyone enjoyed it and had a good time. The props were fun to use and the pictures were high quality. The service was incredible and I highly recommend this vendor.

• Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was skeptical at first but now I am sure glad I chose them. The whole process went smooth and they even put up with the many changes I had for the design layout. They were on time and all of my guests had a nothing but great things to say about the photo booth. I do recommend having a chair close by for the little ones.

• Wedding: 12/31/2012
jazmine
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The photo booth was great, it arrived on time and the set up was quick. Everyone enjoyed it at the wedding and people kept going in and out of the booth. My company is now considering having one at the next company party since they had so much fun in it. The prints come out fast and clear. I would recommend this company to anyone!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
972-460-6616
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire