Photo Booth Dallas.org LLC

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
3.9

This was a great value! DJ and Photo Booth for about $1000. They provided all props for the Photo Booth and each guest received a print out of the photos they were in. The photo strip was personalized for our wedding. The DJ worked off a list and also his experience of popular wedding songs.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We enjoyed having Photo Booth Dallas at our daughters birthday party. Jazmine was so attentive and so nice to all our little guest. She was so helpful in adjusting the camera to all the kids heights and all our pictures turned out great. Both the kids and the adults had so much fun. At the end we were able to see all the pictures everyone took that day. I would highly recommend Photo Booth Dallas to anyone having a special event. Thank you so much Photo Booth Dallas!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I worked with Jazmine from Photo Booth Dallas, she was very nice and always responded quick to my questions. I was kind of weary when I was looking for a photo booth company but after just one call I knew I made the right choice.Thank you very much!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Awesome photobooth! I booked last minute and I dont regret. Awesome price and awesome service!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Photo Booth was a great added bonus to my daughter's special day! They Photo Booth rental price was very reasonable, the attendant was very helpful in assisting the guests and they genuinely had FUN! I appreciated the ease of paying and securing the date to have the photo booth! I would lightly recommend this particular company!

Photo Booth Dallas.org LLC responded with the following comments:

Thanks you very much for that gracious review.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo Booth Dallas made my wedding so much more memorable! The customer service was amazing owners and staff were very nice! Made the whole process so easy for me while planning my wedding. The day of my wedding Photo Booth Dallas team had the photo booth all set up ready to go, and they were very polite to my guests. Everyone enjoyed everything from the props to the ability to take multiple pictures and sharing of course!!! I strongly suggest you to book them if you are interested in a photo booth! Thank you <3

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Photo Booth Dallas at my wedding several weeks ago. Throughout the entire process, they were very responsive and always answered any questions that I had. They also worked with me on the design for the photo strip. They arrived on time and everyone at the wedding absolutely LOVED the photo booth-it was a total hit! I would recommend this company to any in the DFW area who is looking for a photo booth.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was great, it arrived on time and the set up was quick. Everyone enjoyed it at the wedding and people kept going in and out of the booth. My company is now considering having one at the next company party since they had so much fun in it. The prints come out fast and clear. I would recommend this company to anyone!!

1+ year ago

I used Photo Booth Dallas for my wedding and everyone had such a blast using it. They gave me a cd immediately after so i could upload all of the pictures for my family and friends to see. Everything was perfect.

1+ year ago

My experience was perfect!!!! Everything was on time and my guest had a blast with all the props and prints.

Lisa
06/09/2013

THe staff was wonderful.. VEry nice and flexible. Everyone said they loved the photo booth!!!

2+ years ago

The photobooth was amazing! Everyone enjoyed it and had a good time. The props were fun to use and the pictures were high quality. The service was incredible and I highly recommend this vendor.

yanett
06/01/2013

Very timely and friendly. All the guest had a great time and enjoyed taking pictures with all the props. I would recommend them to my family and friends. In the future I will rent the booth again for another special oaccasion.

Annie
05/25/2013

Planning is a lot of work, but Photo Booth Dallas just made it easier from the moment I met with them. These guys know how to properly communicate with their clients and follow through. I did a lot of research and when I first met with Josh, he could answer all my detailed questions...and even had answers to questions that I didn't think of at first. There were times where it was daily communication and I'm just impressed with how patient Photo Booth Dallas was with me. It's always nice to hire a vendor and not have to worry about it later. You can tell that these guys are passionate about what they do because it shows. They know how to be professional and definitely make a difference in the wedding world. I would hire them again for any kind of event!

william
05/18/2013

After a bad experiance with another company. I was really glad i went with these guys. They were on time and 2 staff members were very helpfull to our guests.

gerardo
05/04/2013

Very professional and organized.