Phil Farber / Photo Images, Inc.

Phil Farber / Photo Images, Inc.

The Fine Art of Photography...

2010 Beechnut Rd.
Northbrook, IL 60062 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Flush Mount, Proof CD...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil & his team were absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. I cannot say enough good things about working with Phil. From the start, we felt immediately comfortable with him and didn't even look at another photographer. His knowledge and skills are unbeatable, and he made my husband and me feel extremely comfortable during our engagement shoot and throughout our entire wedding day (professional photos are not something we are used to doing...). Our wedding guests even commented on how great him and his team were throughout the wedding - professional, capturing all of the perfect moments, all while being fun around a very lively (some say wild) wedding crowd!! I would recommend Phil to anyone in a heartbeat.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil Farber is truly amazing!!! He was so much fun to work with, he's easy going, and produces the best photos I have ever seen. He knows exactly how to capture moments without being a distraction to anything going on during the entire wedding day. You can never take back your day and repeat it so you want to make sure your photographer is someone you trust to capture these memories and Pbil Farber is exactly this person. He exceeded all of our expectations and my husband and I in addition to our family are all in love with all of our photos.

• Wedding: 11/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil and his assistant did an amazing job capturing every part of our wedding. I couldn't believe all the special moments I saw as I went through the pictures, many that I didn't even know about at the time! There are so many amazing options to choose from that I'm not even sure where to start. Thank you Phil for doing a great job!!

• Wedding: 10/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil and "Fish" were outstanding when it came to pre-event photography and ceremony/reception photography. We're going to have a lifetime of great memories thanks to these two amazing individuals.

• Wedding: 06/09/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Phil, Fishman, and Sarah made this night a night to remember! We had thousands of photos to choose from...literally. Phil did everything we asked for and made it a hillarious cracked out night. We received our proofs in no time at all and the albums are beautiful and you have many to choose from.

• Wedding: 11/22/2006
847-272-3500
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire