Phairis~On location Bridal Hairstyling & In Salon Services

Phairis~On location Bridal Hairstyling & In Salon Services

Favorite
FL
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Ambar in South FL
Recently Married

Rebecca did an excellent job! Without even knowing it was her website, I actually picked the hairstyle I wanted from one of her examples! She did exactly the style I wanted and my hair was flawless all day. I went for a trial several weeks before wedding and on the day of the wedding she did an even better job, I was very pleased. Definitely recommend. She is very professional, friendly, and even arrived early.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I first met Rebecca at a bridal showcase for The Addison. She was so personable and sweet right from the beginning. I knew she was the one to book! One thing I loved about her was her package offerings. Most companies only offer "a la carte" services. Rebecca offers packages based on the number of bridesmaids and it includes the Bride trial. My trial went incredible! I found a picture I liked on her website I wanted to try out and she was able to recreate it instantly. And even threw in a little twist to make it more unique to me. On the day of the wedding, she had a big group to do: 5 bridesmaids, 1 mom and myself. She was able to handle all of it on her own all within staying in the timeline! I even extended her time so she could stay with us for touch ups after pictures before the ceremony. Rebecca is EXTREMELY talented at what she does. To this day everyone keeps talking about how incredible my hair looked. It really made all my photos look 10x better. I felt like I was a movie star! I would recommend her to anyone not to mention I would definitely use her again in the future!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rebecca is absolutely FABULOUS!!! She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids and my mom looked amazing as well! She is extremely professional, talented, and was able to accommodate all my crazy bridesmaids hair requests with ease and a smile :) I will definitely be calling her again for future events!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I can not say enough about how AMAZING Rebecca from Phairis Bridal Onsite is!! She did not only my hair, the bride, but also the hair of my 6 bridesmaids and mother-of-the-bride!! Rebecca was such a vital part of my wedding day, keeping me calm and having patience with each and every one of us as we sat in the chair to get our hair done. Rebecca allowed this crazy bride to meet with her for two trials before the wedding so that everything was just perfect!! Not only is she beyond talented, she is a kind and genuine person. I found that I did not want her to leave when she was all done for the day!!!! I am so thankful I went with Phairis Bridal for my wedding day!!!!!

Private User
10/04/2014

Rebecca from Phairis Bridal is so amazingly talented when it comes to hairstyling!! My Mom calls her a magician. She has a great eye for what hairstyles will look good on each client and executes her vision perfectly! She styled my whole bridal party and everyone looked gorgeous! Everyone had so much fun working with her and raved about her work. I would hands down recommend Phairis bridal to any bride because they are guaranteed to be beyond thrilled with the results. Rebecca, thank you so much for everything!!! I loved my hair on my wedding day.. it was exactly what I hoped for and more!
Ashley

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rebecca and her stylist Chantal did an amazing job on my wedding day! My mother and I did a trial with Rebecca, and she was so helpful and professional. I knew on my wedding day she would be able to make all my bridesmaids look amazing - and she did! My bridesmaids provided her with photos and she was able to recreate beautiful hairstyles for everyone. She even gave my flower girl a cute curly bun! Rebecca was amazing, and I was such a calm bride sitting in the chair having my hair done- because I knew she would do an amazing job. My hair looked great, and stayed perfect all night. I would recommend Phairis to any bride! Thanks Rebecca!

Nano
04/28/2013

Could I praise Rebecca enough? No!!!! If you want to hire a true professional who does magic with your hair, then you should definitely book her for your wedding day! Let me tell you that it was an extreme pleasure working with Rebecca from the very start. I had to plan the whole wedding from oversees, so the only way to communicate with vendors was through email. Rebecca was super responsive and helpful. She timely responded to my emails and numerous questions about her services and the wedding hairstyle. She was never lazy to give me advice and tips. She was also super flexible and patient when it came to setting up the trial date (which i had to change numerous times !!). Rebecca listens to you carefully and somehow has this unique gift to create the exact look (and even much much better one) that you envision. My hairstyle (voluminous curly updo) lasted through the whole night (I danced a lot too!) and even at midnight looked as fresh as it was when Rebecca first made it. She did miracles not only to my wedding hair, but to each and every of my bridesmaids as well as mom and mom-in-law's hair. I would never imagine that my mom could have her hair styled because it is so thin, but Rebecca created this beautiful updo for her that shocked everyone. All the girls couldn't be happier with their hair styles. Last but not least, along with an outstanding talent Rebecca has this extraordinary personality matched with winning attitude. All this makes working with her such a great experience. She transformed me and each and every girl (party of 6) into truly beautiful ladies and we will be forever thankful to her for that.

lauren
04/27/2013

Rebecca and Chantal were the hair stylists for about 10 people on my wedding day, and I could not have been more thrilled! Rebecca is an absolute joy to work with, she made me feel so at ease from the get-go… she was even there to comfort me when I had a mini breakdown about something totally unrelated.

I have never in my life felt more beautiful than on the day of my wedding and Rebecca and Chantal were a big part of that. They did such a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and family members...no one wanted to take their hairstyles down! They did exceptional work and had excellent customer service, arrived on time and stayed on schedule all day; they even stayed for touch-ups after my photos were taken. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Katherine
04/21/2013

Rebecca is amazingly talented and did a beautiful job styling my hair as well as that of my bridal party! Everyone had very different hair, and by the time Rebecca finished with us, we all looked stunning! She was a pleasure to work with, easy to schedule, and just a great person all around! I will definitely recommend her to EVERYONE who needs a style done for any occasion! :). Thank you Rebecca!

Kyra
04/13/2013

Rebecca did a beautiful job getting my bridesmaids and me ready for my special day. I had so many complements on my hair!
Rebecca even took the extra time and helped me correct my hair color mistake ( that I did) prior to the wedding! :)
Kyra

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend Phairis, On location Bridal Hairstyling! Phairis is well priced and well worth it!!!! The one thing I was not concerned about on my wedding day was my hair! No worries with Rebecca!!! I myself had looked through many reviews on bridal hairstyling via wedding wire and other sites. Wedding wire is actually where I found Rebecca. She had amazing reviews and I am glad to add to them! Rebecca was early, prepared and has a really soothing way about her. She can work efficiently in a time crunch and does impeccable work that lasts all day! I had my appointment early in the morning at 10:00AM and walked down the aisle at 5:15PM. My hair looked perfect and lasted all night!!! Rebecca also did my Moms hair. My mother is super super picky and doesn’t like people touching her and hates having her hair done! After forcing my mom to sit in the chair and let the professional work, she was shocked and awed by the beautiful job Rebecca did! My mom never knew she could look so pretty and now carries pictures of her hair to show off everywhere she goes! Rebecca did my mother-in-law’s hair as well! My mother- in-law brought in a picture of a very complicated up-due. Yep, Rebecca matched the picture exactly!!!! If you want to be impressed and not disappointed with your wedding hair choose Rebecca with Phairis, On location Bridal Hairstyling & In Salon Services!!!!!!

Sauda
03/30/2013

Thank you so much Rebecca for beautifying me & my bridal party on the biggest day of my life! You did an AMAZING job on everyone's hair & I can not thank you enough!!!

Rebecca is phenomenal with different textures of hair ... My wedding party was quite the United Nations to say the least :) everyone was more than pleased!!

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you!!!!

Teresa
03/23/2013

I lived my hair on my wedding day! I did my trial on the day if my bridal shower and felt so pretty! I would definitely use them again

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was always pretty nervous about my hair for the wedding. Do I wear it up or do I wear it down? I went back and forth a million times. When it finally came to my hair trial I decided to do my hair up. I wasn't so thrilled with who I had booked for the wedding and come to find out a month before the wedding he quit. I called my wedding planner and asked her who she recommended for hair. She said you must call Rebecca. As an out of town bride I was freaking out at this point. My last trip down to Florida before the wedding I made a 2nd hair trial appointment. This ended up being the best last minute change to the wedding I could have asked for. Rebecca listened to every little comment I had about my hair during the trial and it came out perfect! I felt so confident about my hair for the wedding with her. When they day finally came I showed her a picture of the hair style I wanted for all of my bridesmaids and she replicated it with ease. My hair came out perfect and didn't budge all night! Rebecca is such a pleasure to work with and does an amazing job. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Kelly
03/09/2013

It was a pleasure having Rebecca do my hair on my wedding day. She is amazing and can replicate any style you want, I would show her a picture and my hair would turn out exactly like the picture. I changed my mind a few times between my hair trial and wedding day she was very patient and always answered my emails promptly with her helpful opinions. My hair was PERFECT on my wedding day all the way up to the last picture of the night. She is so sweet and we had a great time with her while getting ready. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Rebecca did an amazing job on my hair as well as my MoH and bridesmaid. I could not have been happier with the result! I highly recommend Rebecca for your big day...you won't be disappointed.