Petersen Paper

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was somewhat disillusioned with invitation companies in having to pick styles from a myriad of books that all ended up looking the same to me after awhile. I was intrigued that Eva Petersen custom designed her material and scheduled a meeting. Eva was a breath of sunshine for me and took the time to understand what I liked, disliked and wanted to convey for the first impression of what the wedding would be like. Her design was classic, but modern, yet with a touch of old world whimsical. We had some struggles with printing in gold on my paper selection, but Eva’s suggestion proved to be the best option. I still remember hearing the recipients comment to me (unsolicitedly)that if the invitation was any indication of how the wedding would be like, that it would the event of the year. Many picked up on the old world with a touch of modernism, which surprised me because I didn’t think that people noticed as much as they did. I also remember that my mother-in-law had not yet received the invitation herself in Spain and yet her friends that had, called her to tell her how beautifully elegant it was.

In fact all of the printed materials from Eva were unique and of excellent quality and her patience was unwavering, especially when it came time to makes specific knots and glue peacock feathers. We were able to subtly carry the peacock theme throughout the wedding and I could not have been happier with the result. Eva truly is a master of her trade, sacrificing everything for products that are totally one of a kind at an affordable price.

• Wedding: 11/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eva Peterson Design is absolutely the best!!! The entire process was easy and stress-free. When we couldn’t decide on our invitation design, Eva was able to make Custom-Made Invitations that we absolutely loved! Eva was able to understand our style and was able to make suggestions that really made the invitations unique and totally us. When I first saw the finished product, I almost cried because they were so beautiful and even better than I thought they would be. We definitely recommend Eva Peterson Design! We were so lucky to find her and will definitely be using her for all our stationary needs in the future. ...

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
E&R
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I highly recommend Eva Petersen Design! I used them to do my wedding invitations and was very pleased. The invitations were absolutely stunning and all my guests kept saying it was one of the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen.
The process was also great. Christina talked with me to get input on style and color and talked me through the design process to see what I wanted and what my budget was. She created an invite just for me and happily incorporated all my additional comments along the way. Also, I am in the New York City Area and she is in Miami and the process was seamless. She sent me samples and digital proofs so the distance was never an issue.
She was a pleasure to work with and the product was beyond my expectations

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Beautiful work, timely, creative and flexible with pricing and upgrades. I would very highly recommend this vendor!

• Wedding: 02/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Eva designed/printed the save the dates, invitations, ceremony programs and escort cards for my October 2009 wedding. We began working together almost a year before the big day, and every project she worked on turned out beautiful. She is one of the most professional people I have ever worked with, as well as kind, creative and thoughtful. She really understood our vision, and was very patient throughout the entire design process. The pieces she worked on all complimented our location and aesthetic perfectly. I would definitely work with Eva again!

• Wedding: 10/24/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love how my invitations turned out! At the beginning I couldn't imagine how they were going to turn out and I was really blown away by the preliminary designs. I am not very creative but Eva found a way to determine exactly what I was looking for. She worked with us for a final result that we are really proud of.

• Wedding: 02/13/2009