Peter Holden Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Peter was awesome. He did a great job on our special day. The pictures were beautiful. I couldn't ask for a more perfect day. Thanks you so much Peter.

Services Used: Photography

Working with Peter was a pleasure. My wife and I can honestly say that he is the best in the business and will provide you with memories for a lifetime. We truly appreciate all his hard work and will recommend him to anyone looking for a professional, dedicated and experienced professional.

Services Used: Photography

The photographs of our wedding are beautiful. I love the wonderful photos of my bride and all of the candid shots of our guests. Your years of experience was apparent on our wedding day and very much appreciated. We couldn't be happier!

It was a pleasure having you at our wedding,
David

Services Used: Photography

Peter's work,professionalism and ease to work with is fantastic!! Beautiful shots....made my baby girls wedding day a blessing for years to come.
Donna Smith

Services Used: Photography

My Husband & I are very glad we chose Peter Holden as our photographer! We knew he would be the right choice after we viewed some of his portfolios at a bridal expo in Baltimore, I loved his mix of traditional group portraits & amazing candids - Our engagement photos confirmed he did excellent work & was prompt with getting us the photos afterwards - As for the wedding photos, We couldn't believe how quickly he was able to post the proofs for us to see online (by the time we got back from our honeymoon a week later!) The pictures turned out beautiful, we are very pleased and the prices for his photography are very fair & affordable- Would definitely recommend!!

Services Used: Photography

I won an engagement session from Peter at a Baltimore Bridal show. He was very patient with scheduling our session and was super flexible with the parameters we had as we had the session at Camden Yards! Peter is creative and very passionate about photography. He got our pictures back to us fairly quickly as well. His prices were a bit more than we were looking to spend, so we went elsewhere for the wedding photography, but I highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture
O
2+ years ago

Peter's work is beautiful. We really love the action shots and would work with him again.

Services Used: Photography

Peter was great to work with. He did a wonderful job with our engagement photos at Federal Hill. The wedding photos turned out beautifully and he took close to 500 photos so we definitely have some good shots from throughout the entire day. From preparations to ceremony to portraits to reception.

Services Used: Photography

Peter did a wonderful job with both our engagement and wedding pictures!

Services Used: Photography

Peter was wonderful, very personal and took great pictures. Never knew he was there but he got every shot. His packages give you more than most photographers for half the price :0)

Services Used: Photography

We fell in love with the Peter's work when we met him at a Bridal show. As soon as he did our engagement photo's, we knew we had chosen the right photographer for our wedding. Peter is able to capture the spirit of the moment and his pictures truly tell the story of the day. I cannot put into words how pleased we all are with our pictures and how much emotion we feel when we look at them. We cannot wait to see them in the final album!

Services Used: Photography

A gem. Wonderful photographer, wonderful pictures. No one else could have done as good a job.

Services Used: Photography

Peter's pictures were amazing and he captured the day beautifully.

Services Used: Photography

Peter was amazing! Thanks to his photojournalism background, we got so many fabulous candid shots from our wedding. He also was extremely flexible -- got us our proofs quickly, and allowed us to buy the negatives immediately. We highly recommend Peter!