Persnickety Invitation Studio

Persnickety Invitation Studio

Where creativity and paper meet.

2577 South Queen Street
Olde Tollgate Village
York, PA 17402 | map
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpr...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful people to work with! Their quality is exquisite! Amazing products!
Will definitely go back for our next event!!
Thank you, Melissa and Alexis!! Two angels!!!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
Judy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to look at invitations with specific ideas in mind. Having looked online, I thought that I knew exactly what would be perfect for our shabby chic wedding. The staff at persnickety listened to my ideas and guided me to the absolutely most beautiful invitation. Ordering and proofing the invitation suite was problem free and the invitations arrived on time were so beautiful! We couldn't have been happier!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa and her staff are AMAZING!! I struggled with finding unique invitations for my wedding. I am very picky and Persnickety delivered with originality and hospitality. Persnickety was extremely accommodating and enjoyable to work with. My experience with Persnickety was so great that I had them make signs, table numbers and a seating chart for my wedding. Melissa’s work is meticulous and beautiful. My seating chart was written on a stunning mirror and was a showstopper at my wedding. Persnickety is a pearl in the Central PA market. The designs and quality of work are unmatched in the area and I wholeheartedly recommend Persnickety.

Jenn Barrette
9/27/2014

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Persnickety is a wonderful place to have all of your wedding stationary needs accommodated. I had excellent customer service with them and they produce very detailed work. Lastly they are extremely organized I felt which really helps your wedding timeline go according to plan. They know all of the etiquette as well for sending invitations, save the dates etc. I highly recommend this store!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The girls at persnickety make the invitation process stress-free. They are great!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Persnickety Invitation Studio for our invitations and name cards. It was a pleasure to work with them! When we first started looking at invitations ourselves, we were so overwhelmed. When we went to Persnickety, they made the process so much easier for us. This included going through the options for the invitations, pockets for the invitations and the wording of our invitations, response card, and accommodations card. They spent a lot of time with us to make sure everything was how we wanted it and made the process of reviewing proofs and providing our addresses seamless.

We had such a great experience that we also had them do our name cards. They were fabulous to work with and we told them what graphic we wanted to represent our meal choices and they found them for us. We got the cards back in alphabetical order, with the meal choices, and a key card for the wait staff, not to mention a quick turnaround.

I am so happy that we worked with Persnickety rather than trying to do this all ourselves! We live out of town from Persnickety and where our wedding was, but could do everything remotely (except picking out the invitations which we had wanted to do in person).

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa is amazing! She took our vision and made it come alive in color and personalization! I couldn't have dreamed of more!

• Wedding: 04/12/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies of Persnikety were accommodating, communicative and enjoyable to work with. They stitched my invites for me in addition to printing. I was nothing but pleased with the quality of the end product. And their shop alone is worth the visit!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Persnickety to design our wedding invitations, as well as some other paper products for our wedding. We worked mostly with Alexis. I could not have been more thrilled with my experience with Persnickety.

I had no idea what kind of invitations I wanted, and once I saw one element of an invitation in one of their books that I liked, Alexis worked with me to create a semi-custom invitation that was absolutely gorgeous. Everyone kept telling us that it was the most beautiful wedding invitation they had ever received. They were very high quality, particularly for the price that we paid for them, which was very reasonable.

After we had such a great experience with our invitations, we decided to work with Alexis on our other paper goods, including the menu, program, favor, match books, table numbers and place cards, cocktail napkins, and the big sign that directed everyone where to go at the venue. Everything coordinated, and it was all beautiful. Alexis designed all of those elements and they perfectly fit my vision for the day; the items on the tables in particular looked amazing with everything else we had chosen.

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Persnickety. They were so warm and friendly, and I could tell they really wanted to give me what I wanted. Thank you Alexis and Melissa!!!

Persnickety Invitation Studio responded with the following comments:

Thank You So Much! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. I can not wait to see photos. -Alexis

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Persnickety for our programs, escort cards and menu board. Their work is beautiful and they are a dream to work with! My only regret is not also using them for our invitations and save the dates!!!

• Wedding: 08/03/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVE Persnickety!! Alexis and Melissa were so amazing to work with. As a newly engaged female I was 100% overwhelmed and pinterest overloaded. When I went to Alexis with 100000 ideas and colors she provided me with multiple 1:1 meetings to help me control my sensory overload and focus on how to get all of the pinterest ideas onto paper. Alexis worked overtime to make my very large wedding dreams come true. She was always easy to work with and when I would send her 20 emails a day updating the seating chart and such she would always respond immediately- thus putting me at ease:) Every time I walked into the store I was greeted with a smile and by name! I could not have asked for for better invitations, save the dates, and wedding decor. My wedding was perfectly pinterest inspired thanks to Alexis and Melissa and the whole Persnickety gang!!! Thank you for making 7-13-13 the best day ever! Oh, and of course I will be using them for party, christmas, and in the wayyyy future birth announcements!

Kelly :)

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa and her team are truly gifted! She helped us custom design the invitations and paper suite for our wedding just the way we wanted to represent ourselves. I find myself trying to make up reasons to use Persnickety again as it was a pleasure and always exciting to see what they would provide.

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You can't have a wedding with out invites. And Melissa and the awesome staff made such beautiful cards. Just as I had wished.
My wedding was then created from my invited, to the barn, and table setting branches. All because two birds fell in love.
I thank all the girls at Persnickety for helping us and generously being so AWESOME.
ARLINGTON AND IRINA BLANTZ

Persnickety Invitation Studio responded with the following comments:

Irina, thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review. We only met and worked with you briefly but were so happy that we were able to be part of the team that made a dream wedding come true for you and Arlington. You deserve it, you are such a fighter. Hugs and kisses, Melissa.

• Wedding: 10/28/2012
irina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding invitations were simple, yet beautiful which is exactly what we wanted. Persnickety staff was wonderful in helping narrow down exactly what I wanted.

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Melissa of Persnickety Invitation Studio was awesome! She was so flexible and patient with me and my husband, even as we continued to add different and last minute projects to her plate. The invitations, table numbers, programs, and everything else that she did for us were absolutely beautiful.

• Wedding: 04/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I went to Persnickety only knowing that I wanted something different. I thoroughly enjoyed working one on one with them to create my dream invitations. They were stunning and I received so many compliments! They also helped design my placecards and programs which came out perfect as well. I highly recommend Persnickety Invitation Studio!

Persnickety Invitation Studio responded with the following comments:

Thanks Lindsey! Your invitations were beautiful, and I was just looking at all of your lovely wedding photos. Thank you so much for trusting us with such an important part of your wedding day!

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
717-741-2324
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment