Perry Vaile Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Perry was an incredible joy to work with. I stumbled upon her photography and immediately knew that no one else would do for our wedding. She perfectly captured drama, light, and raw emotion. I felt very lucky that she was local and had the opportunity to meet with her prior to the wedding - even if one is not so fortunate - Perry feels like an immediate friend and puts you at ease in a moment. She was patient, understanding, and so talented! I hope to find reasons to work with her again in the future!

Services Used: Photography

What can I say that has not been said before! Perry is simply amazing! Finding the right photographer was one of my main priorities from the beginning and when I found her and saw all her photos I knew she would be perfect. Now we cannot stop looking through our wedding photos-my husband said she made us look like celebrities-and its all thanks to her direction and great eye for detail!
I cannot repeat enough, Perry's attention to detail is impeccable and the care she has for her clients is unbelievable! She definitely goes above and beyond what is expected from her. From the beginning she made sure to make us feel special. She truly exceeded our expectations in every way! Thank you Perry for giving us these photos that we will forever treasure!!
Anyone would be lucky to have her photograph their wedding-she truly is amazing!!! :)

1 person found this review helpful

Perry was an absolute dream to work with! She goes way out of her way to make our wedding feel special! By the time, Perry had been so helpful and easy to work with that by the wedding day she felt more like a friend than our photographer. She was phenomenal at responding to my emails, and she even sent me a timeline six months before my wedding to help me coordinate. She was completely flexible with any issues that popped up and was very patient with my family’s demands for certain pictures. The quality of her photos is absolutely stunning and she captured exactly what we wanted perfectly! We never even noticed her during the ceremony or reception, yet somehow she still got the best shots. Since wedding photos will always be hanging in our house, we’re so thrilled that we were able to get Perry to do our photos. I cannot say enough good things about Perry and I highly recommend her services for anyone who wants flawless wedding photos!

Services Used: Photography

Perry's photography is really impressive!! She made us feel so at ease in front of the camera and captured the most beautiful moments on our Wedding Day. I love how Perry's photography is so luminous, she has a talent for finding the best lighting in any situation. I'm a model and have worked with many photographers, she's now one of my favorites : ) I couldn't be happier with our results!

Services Used: Photography

I don't even know how to describe how incredible Perry, and her great husband and second shooter Shawn, are! I looked for a really long time for a photographer - literally months - and kept putting off signing a contract because no one's photography felt quite right to me. I luckily stumbled upon Perry's work, and knew immediately that this was "it." Her photography is incredibly strong, colorful, and bold, yet romantic, natural, and authentic. She has an amazing eye for incorporating the colors, textures, and shapes of the outdoors. And best yet, her personality is warm, reassuring, and full of positive energy and good humor.

We used Perry for our engagement pictures and a full day on the wedding, and to be honest, the great experiences that we had with her made me kind of wish that we had also done bridal portraits - something I never thought I would say! I'm someone who has always felt awkward in front of a camera, and I'm not naturally photogenic at all. It is all due to Perry's attitude and energy, that I so quickly felt natural, comfortable, and relaxed during our sessions. And after I saw our gorgeous engagement pictures, I knew I would follow her lead anywhere!

Our wedding day schedule changed quite a bit on the day of, and Perry and Shawn dealt with that calmly and made it all work smoothly. Our pictures look so natural, and convey such authentic emotions. The most common response I've gotten when I show off our pictures is "there is wedding photography, and then there is THIS!" We totally agree, and we're just thrilled with our experience with Perry!

Services Used: Photography

I really don't have enough good things to say about Perry. From the moment I met her, I felt very comfortable with her and knew she would do a great job making my husband and I feel comfortable during photo shoots. She has such a genuinely sweet and kind personality. You can tell she truly loves what she does and values each and every couple she takes on as clients. Her work is very detailed, unique, and absolutely beautiful.

I was veeeerrryy picky when it came to choosing our wedding photographer. Photography has always been something I have loved to look at and I knew the process to find a wedding photographer would be a long one. Perry really checked all of my "boxes" when it came to picking a photographer. Not only are the quality of her pictures amazing, but she truly invests in each and every couple she takes on. Her turnaround time is also AWESOME. We had our engagement pictures within 2 weeks of taking them and we had our wedding pictures within 3 weeks of taking them.

I would HIGHLY recommend this photographer and her second shooter (Shawn-her husband). They are incredible people and incredible photographers! I have already had my wedding party/wedding guests asking for her information so that they can use her too!

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I can't say enough good things about Perry, I don't know where to even start! I am a Perry-groupie!

My now husband and I had our engagement photos taken by the talented and wonderful Perry (and awesome side-kick husband Shawn) last fall. The day we were supposed to take our outdoor photos, it was scheduled to rain. Perry and Shawn drove down in the middle of the night to our venue 3+ hours away, and were up at the crack of dawn to beat the bad weather for our photos! Perry was energetic, enthusiastic, and made us feel right at home with her sweet disposition. I am not a morning person, but Perry's eye for natural light and scouting out venues changed my mind! The end product was nothing short of amazing. Our photos and the experience Perry and Shawn gave us made it a no-brainer that we had to have her do our wedding photos as well!

The day of my wedding was not off to great start given the fact that our hairdresser was running 2 hours late. I was having a major meltdown, but Perry was so calming, and adaptable even when we threw time constraints and changes her way. She was professional and understanding, and never did we feel rushed. Perry and Shawn had woken up early again to find us some of the most beautiful portrait locations even scouting one within Huntington Beach State Park and going through all of the trouble to pay the entry fee for the whole bridal party ahead of time! My favorite time was when Perry and Shawn allowed my new husband and I to spend some time peacefully taking in the day, the ceremony and each other.

One thing is for certain; a lot of questions were swimming through my head on my wedding day, but Perry and her gift for capturing the day's events and those we love most were never a concern to me; any expectations we had for her were exceeded! I would recommend her to the whole wide world if I could!

Services Used: Photography

I first met Perry on my way to our rehearsal! What an amazing woman! Not only was she checking out the site (above and beyond the call of duty), but she was such a blast! From the moment I met her, I felt so comfortable. Her smile and warmth make the whole process go smoothly. As someone who is NOT photogenic at all (not being modest, it's the truth people!), she managed to make me look great! I cried when I saw our pictures the first time and everyone who has seen them can't stop commenting on how they look amazing! Her attention to detail is great; from her way of capturing small moments during our wedding day and creating images that truly touch my heart to sending the flash drive to us in an adorable package, she really goes the extra mile to make your experience with her amazing! She's great!

Services Used: Photography

I worked with A Southern Soiree and thought I had my photographer picked. My wedding planner suggested we meet with Perry as one more option. As soon as I met Perry and saw her work I knew that she was the perfect photographer for us! Perry's work is absolutely beautiful. Perry shot our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day.

I am a night shift nurse so my schedule is quite hectic. Perry was so flexible with my schedule and also got all of our pictures back to us very quickly! We recently received our wedding day photos and we got 1050 photos back- and they all turned out perfectly!

I would, and have been recommending Perry to many of my friends in the area. She is easy to work with, fun, and takes pictures that will last you a lifetime.

Services Used: Photography

Perry was a joy to work with!! As soon as we came across her work, we knew we wanted to photograph with her. Having worked with a film photographer previously, with not such a great experience we were a little hesitant however, we were blown away with the images she captured and enamored with her talent. She was not only professional, she is warm, energetic, and fun!! We hope to have the opportunity to work with Perry again, and are confident in putting any of life's photographical moments in her hands!!

Services Used: Photography

Perry’s work is incredible. Her style is vibrant and artistic yet accessible and natural. The photos from our wedding are timeless and will be cherished and revisited for years to come. Perry’s not only a master of her craft she’s wonderful to work with. Perry’s energy and enthusiasm are genuine and contagious. She’s affable and professional and put us (and our family/guests) at ease. Without hesitation, I would recommend Perry to anyone looking for a photographer (for any occasion or just because). She will not disappoint!

Services Used: Photography

I couldn't have been more blown away by the artistry and fabulous customer service from Perry Vaile Photography. The experience of working with her was by far the best of any vendor from my wedding, and I feel like she is the kind of person that makes friends everywhere she goes. The images from my wedding are straight out of a magazine -- and believe me, I am no model. She makes her clients feel completely comfortable and at ease, and the skill she demonstrates is on par with the most lauded photographs in the area. I would suggest booking Perry now before she becomes so famous you can't get a date with her!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

Perry is the best! The images she captured of our wedding are spectacular: they are colorful, artistic, personal, and funny. I hired Perry about a year out from my wedding date, and throughout the planning process, I was impressed by her professionalism, responsiveness, excitement, and energy. She was so attentive to my requests and questions, I leaned on her as a wedding planner sometimes as much as a photographer. Her attention to details is amazing.

Perry was also very flexible, making the entire experience more positive for me. We really wanted photos from the rehearsal dinner, and Perry was happy to play with her packages to make that happen. I felt uncomfortable in front of the camera, and with the wedding hoopla in general, so Perry and her husband were super helpful and low key when taking pictures of me and my husband. It felt like we were hanging out with friends!

Lastly, Perry is fast! We had a sneak peek of the photos the day after our wedding, and we had all of our photos by the time we got home from our honeymoon!

Perry was by far the best vendor experience we had during the entire process, and I could not be happier with the pictures.

Services Used: Photography

You are in good hands with Perry Vaile Photography! I can't even describe the peace of mind I had (both on the wedding day and throughout the planning process) knowing that Perry was going to capture it all. Even a stormy forecast didn't dampen my spirits, because I just KNEW that Perry would make it work- and make it work BEAUTIFULLY. Perry delivers like no one else I've seen. Her pictures capture the real emotions of a wedding day, nothing is cheesy or fake. I actually just spent the last hour looking through my photos again and truly felt as if I was back at the wedding and taking in everyone and everything around me. Every person I know has gone out of their way to tell me how incredible the wedding photos are. Direct quote from a friend on my facebook wall: "OHMUHGAWD Your wedding photos. I was there & I am still in awe. So beautiful!!!" ... All that to say, you would be so lucky to work with someone as sweet and compassionate and talented as Perry. You get more than a photographer, you gain a new friend who will make you feel as if you are the only wedding on her calendar all year. I don't know how she does it! I would recommend her (and have done so many times already) to anyone and everyone.

Services Used: Photography

Perry is my favorite! Her energy and love for photography propells the wedding party to enjoy the time taking photographs rather than dread it.
I was worried that we weren't going to have enough time to take the photos we needed to in the time alotted because of the combination of schedules required by the dj and venue of my reception but Perry made everything happen miraculously and it didn't feel rushed!
Everyone had a great time with her, it was so fun to have her as our photographer because she is so friendly! Before the wedding I was nervous about the day-of schedule and she scheduled an additional meeting with me to walk me through the process. By the end of the wedding I felt like we were best friends, and I still enjoy keeping up with her through her blog and photographs posted on facebook!

Services Used: Photography

I couldn't have asked for more beautiful pictures. Perry captured every moment and the pictures are gorgeous. She is so organized, fast, and understanding. I can't say enough to express how grateful I am to have had Perry photograph our wedding! I am beyond pleased!!!