Perros Florist

Sort By:

5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Working with Perros was so easy and stress free from start to finish. The staff are great and always treated me with respect. Joanna was a pleasure to work with and understood exactly what I envisioned for my big day. I absolutely loved the flowers! If you need a florist look no further!
Wedding: 07/25/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5

Britany 5 Reviews
Perros was highly recommended to us from many different people and now I know why. Their flower arrangements are stunning and reasonably priced. They were able to adjust my original order only a few weeks before my wedding and everything came exactly as I expected it too. Their flowers are long lasting and fresh. The wedding consultant was so easy to work with and had great ideas when I was unsure of what I actually wanted!
Wedding: 06/15/2013
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0

Anonymous 5 Reviews
Perros florist shop is great at capturing what your looking for on your wedding day! They are flexible and open to any ideas that your might have! Willing to do whatever it takes for your wedding day to be perfect! Also, they are willing to work on prices with you which in this day in age is very important!
Wedding: 1+ year ago