Perros Florist

Perros Florist

Favorite
Worcester, MA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Perro's provided our floral arrangements and the bridal bouquet for our wedding. After our initial meeting, we came back for a second meeting and were given a sample of our centerpieces. On the day of the wedding the flowers were absolutely perfect!!

Services Used: Flowers

Perro's is AMAZING!!!!! Linda helped us so much and gave us arrangements that everyone is still talking about.

We wanted to donate our flowers and Perro's picked up and delivered them to two Hospice's for us free of charge.

Perro's was the easiest group to work with and gave us the most spectacular arrangements we ever dreamed of!

Services Used: Flowers

Working with Perros was so easy and stress free from start to finish. The staff are great and always treated me with respect. Joanna was a pleasure to work with and understood exactly what I envisioned for my big day. I absolutely loved the flowers! If you need a florist look no further!

Vanessa
07/18/2014

I had been struggling trying to find a florist for the flowers at my wedding. I was on a tight budget and wanted to keep things very minimal. One day I found a Groupon for Perros to get my bridal bouquet at a great price. I was skeptical at first but I went in to talk with them before I bought it. I was so impressed I bought the Groupon before I even left the store. When my future husband and I can back for our consultation Linda was a huge help trying to get me the best bang for my buck! I did not have a lot of flowers at my wedding but what I did have I loved! This is a great little shop and definitely plan on going back.

Britany
06/15/2013

Perros was highly recommended to us from many different people and now I know why. Their flower arrangements are stunning and reasonably priced. They were able to adjust my original order only a few weeks before my wedding and everything came exactly as I expected it too. Their flowers are long lasting and fresh. The wedding consultant was so easy to work with and had great ideas when I was unsure of what I actually wanted!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Perros florist shop is great at capturing what your looking for on your wedding day! They are flexible and open to any ideas that your might have! Willing to do whatever it takes for your wedding day to be perfect! Also, they are willing to work on prices with you which in this day in age is very important!