Perona Farms

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married in the BARN! And holy cow was it amazing!!!

Our wedding here was everything that I had dreamed of! We had are ceremony there, then our cocktail hour and reception imminently following.

The only thing that bothered me about this venue was the turn over of people that I was dealing with. Signed contracts with one person, they were no longer there. Assigned a new person. Month before the wedding, she was no longer there. But, then we had Marley and she was AMAZING.

When I say they went above and beyond... I am not exaggerating. Two nights before our wedding we dropped everything off... they had everything set up for me exactly how I asked for it and more.

Justine helped on the day of the wedding and the rehearsal. Made sure that all timing of the morning and the ceremony went smooth! Awesome!

Sean was our Maitre D. The whole reception, Jay and I never went without a drink, food, and whatever crazy other thing we needed!

Can not thank everyone whom worked our wedding enough!! they did an amazing job!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Perona Farms!! The food and service were exceptional! Justine and Kevin made sure the evening went smoothly and it was just perfect. Throughout the night, family and friends repeatedly praise how beautiful everything was, how delicious the food was and how fabulous the staff was. Even today, almost 2 weeks later, I have people talking to me about how amazing everything was!!! We could not have dreamed of a better day!!

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our son and daughter-in-law had their ceremony and reception at Perona Farms in early November. Although the weather didn't cooperate for one of their scenic outdoor sites, the indoor ceremony, at the staircase, and cocktail hour in the main lobby , were beautiful and perfect.
The food and service are top quality. In the planning stage, they were helpful and thoughtful with getting things organized and completed.
If you want to get a real feel for this facility, try their Sunday Brunch. All the same, great tasting food and service.
Highly recommended.

• Wedding: 11/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I (as well as our family) have had an amazing experience with Perona from the moment we booked 2 years ago thru our wedding on Sunday. Though the gentleman we booked with is no longer working for Perona, he was incredibly accommodating in getting us a date and price we could afford in order to have our wedding in the Barn. Perona was incredibly accommodating with getting everything finalized. Hildegard was amazing as well as Justine. We weren't able to get our bridal party together for the rehearsal and Justine made sure to get everyone together that morning and run through everything so they all felt comfortable. Even as we were running behind, Justine kept a smile on and made everything run perfectly!! Kevin was our maitre d and even with the favors lost (we brought them that morning and we placed them in a weird spot) he didn't let us worry and made sure they were found. He was even nice enough to pack us up a to go box of dinner too. If there were any hiccups during the wedding, we didn't know about it! The food was beyond amazing! Everyone at the wedding complimented it! Even one of our vegetarian guests loved her dish as well!! The entire staff was attentive and we couldn't have asked for a better day! I would highly recommend Perona for any occasion, Even if its just for brunch!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perona Farms made our wedding day a dream come true! They were very easy with all of the planning along the way!

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
Beth
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything about our experience with Perona farms was absolutely FANTASTIC! We got married in the barn, (which blew our guests away), and the whole staff was really wonderful. From every appointment with Becky leading up to the event, right through to them packing up fresh made donuts that my husband and I enjoyed on our way to the honeymoon- every detail was perfect!

One thing that was shocking was the quality of the food. It's often hard to find really quality food at venues because of the quantity- that is far from true at Perona. Everyone said we had the BEST food they've had at a wedding!

The whole staff seemed to genuinely love what they do. Justine and Becky are amazing- they are complete professionals and can answer any question and are real problem solvers. Every detail was thought of! Could not have been happier with the whole experience- absolutely perfect!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the true pleasure of having our wedding at the barn. From the moment we visited the barn we knew this unique venue was where we needed to host our special day. The barn is stunning and a refreshing change from the typical ballroom wedding. Our guests were all so in awe of it and could not stop taking pictures and commenting that it was truly the most fun and unique wedding they have been to. To top it off the staff is amazing. John helped us with all the planning and locking in details and was incredibly accommodating. He was always happy to meet with us and always offered to “take us back up to the barn” when we were there. I have been in many weddings and Justine was by far the best wedding coordinator I have ever encountered. She was able to reign in my bridal party during the rehearsal and think of details to keep in mind that most people wouldn’t think of to ensure beautiful pictures and ceremony. On our wedding day she made sure all of our ceremony and reception decorations were perfect, and she was there to calm me just before walking out! Our reception coordinator, Kevin, and all of the service staff were incredibly accommodating. Not just to me and my groom, but to all my family and friends. They were so attentive and happy to serve. Kevin always made sure we were where we needed to be, our drinks were constantly brought to us, and all vendors had what they needed. My day was absolutely perfect and everything went better than I could have ever imagined thanks to the staff at Perona Farms! And the food..well I don’t even need to waste word count on that. That’s what they are famous for. If you ask anyone who’s attended a wedding at Perona they will tell you it is amazing! You can also taste it for yourself by enjoying Sunday brunch. Thank you so much to everyone at Perona Farms for being great at what you do and making everyone feel so welcomed and special. You guys are the best!

• Wedding: 09/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am the mother of the bride. I cant say enough wonderful things about Perona Farms, the food, and service was exceptional. all the décor was beautiful and the lighting added a special touch. All of our guests were complimenting Perona and wishing the day wouldn't end. As a parent is was so important that my daughters day was perfect and it was.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Barn at Perona Farms is the best place to have a beautiful, rustic wedding while still getting all of the benefits of a banquet room. The staff (Becky, Justine, and Kevin) we're incredible. Professional, easygoing, and very helpful. The food was amazing! Every guest was satisfied and loved the idea of serving dinner family-style. That way everyone could try everything. Cocktail hour was delicious. Get the scallops!!! The inside of the barn is gorgeous. The up lighting makes the barn so special and allows you to be as fancy or plain as you want with your decor. We were very lucky to have a 75, sunny, no humidity day at the end of July so that helped to make our day even more perfect. If you want an unforgettable wedding that has all of your guests talking, choose Perona Farms!

• Wedding: 07/25/2014
Lauren
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughters wedding was on 7/5/2014. The ceremony was outside and the reception was in the barn. Mark and his staff went above and beyond to make sure that every detail was done to PERFECTION , the food was excellent ,the service was great. The only negative thing I can say was that the night had to end.
I would highly recommend Perona Farms.

Smitty Waller

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were married on July 5, 2014 at the Barn at Perona Farms. To say that we were EXTREMELY satisfied was an understatement. From the moment we sat down and met with Mark Avondoglio we knew this was the place that we wanted to get married at- and changed our entire wedding about 5 months before the big day. Mark was extremely accommodating, flexible, and just a real pleasure to interact with (he's funny too!).

The "Barn" is one of the most beautiful venue rooms I"ve ever seen in my life. It's the only place that you can actually have a barn-style wedding- and leave the entire wedding (food, drinks, service, etc) completely up to the venue. We wanted the "rustic" feel to our wedding- and The Barn far exceeded our expectations. The actual reception room is so beautiful that you truly need little decoration for your wedding. We looked into other options and between site fees, rentals, and food/drinks, servers, etc- you soon realize what a value a venue like The Barn at Perona Farms, truly is. The food was absolutely amazing- and our guests could not stop talking about it. There was just so much food and so many options- my only disappointment is that we couldn't eat it all. Interacting with Perona Farms- you soon realize that they are completely different customer service-wise than any other venue we interacted with. Most venues- are pretty stingy in regards to giving you an exact amount of food and hordeuvres for a certain price. Not Perona Farms. My cousin was married here three years prior on a different day of the week which resulted in a difference in the per person pricing- but I can honestly say there was no difference in the amount of food, variety of food, or service that we enjoyed at either wedding. I honestly wish I could relive the day over and over again so that we could enjoy a wedding at Perona Farms again. As my father stated in his review- the only sad part was that the night had to end!

Thank you for everything Perona Farms!!

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Hildegard, Justine and Kevin were great!
The outdoor area is gorgeous and the reception area is very intimate - which was just what we wanted!
Food was very good here too! Loved the smoked salmon station :]
Thank you Perona Farms!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perona Farms was a dream venue. We had our reception in the barn! With Hildegard's support, she made sure the color of the lighting was absolutely perfect after there was some miscommunication! She did everything she could to make sure our day was perfect! It was! We received our photographer, Will Blochinger, (who was AMAZING) and our awesome DJ Danny C off their recommended list! The food was amazing!!! The grounds were perfect for our photographs! We had a perfect wedding day!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Perona Farms gave us the intimate, personal wedding we were looking for and we could not be happier. Hildegard was so amazing from start to finish ensuring everything was just the way we wanted it. We could not have been happier with Fern and the rest of the staff that was there for us on our day. Our day was nothing short of perfect from amazing options of places to take pictures, to a simple ceremony, and a cocktail hour/reception with the most amazingly delicious food.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Hildegard and everyone at Perona Farms for helping make our perfect day!!

• Wedding: 06/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy I decided to have my wedding at Perona Farms. It went flawlessly and I got so many compliments from my guests who were very impressed with every aspect of the wedding. The ceremony on the terrace was beautiful, the food was great, the service was perfect (attentive, but not in the way), and the atmosphere was perfect.

• Wedding: 06/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had our daughter's wedding in the Barn. It was incredible. My daughter had a problem with the kind of cake she wanted but when she showed up for the wedding she had her DREAM CAKE thanks to Becky. Kevin the maitre'd was excellent also. Everyone went above and beyond. I don't Ever write reviews but the staff was exceptional. Best place for a Wedding. Perona Farms deserves their 2014 award. On a scale of 0 - 5, I give them a 10.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
973-729-6161
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards