PermaGrin Films

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Angelique
07/20/2013

Marc and PermaGrin Films are just amazing!!! We were overjoyed with our wedding highlight video-- we watch it all the time!! Marc's videographers are all extremely talented and professional. Marc was so helpful in finding the right video package for us and our budget, and he was extremely good at customer service. On our wedding day, they made us all feel so comfortable and blended in so we didn't even know they were there!! Marc's editing is just indrecible, giving us the perfect mix of our wedding day-- he effortlessly blends the fun with the sentiment and it makes you feel like you were really there. PermaGrin films are not just your typical wedding video-- it's like a mini movie, full of style and detail. Marc and his crew are just fantastic and I hope we have another reason to book them in the future cuz they are the BEST!!!!!

Services Used: Videography

Marc and team are AMAZING!!! I can't even begin to describe what great work they do. First, Marc is great to work with. He is personable and professional. We spoke multiple times before the big day to prep. During the big day, him and Beau caught all the great moments, threw in some creativity and were fun. My photographer wasn't very nice to Marc at times and he handled himself so well. I never actually told him how bad I felt about how she treated him and how impressed I was with his composure. Now, on to the final product. IT WAS PERFECT!! Not only was every special moment filmed, but the editing of the video was priceless! He matched movements and words perfectly to the songs. Everyone who sees the highlight video or the full video comments on how good the editing was. More than a year later, I still watch my highlight video and am always still impressed. I would recommend Marc and team hands down! Best videographer!! Do yourself a favor and hire them, you will not be disappointed!!

Services Used: Videography

PermaGrin films exceeded our expectations on our wedding day! They were professional, supportive and gave us everything we wanted on the day of.

After only a few short weeks, PermaGrin Films sent us our highlight video and we were absolutely amazed! We couldn't have been more pleased with the quality of the production as well as the recount of our day/night.

I highly recommend PermaGrin Films!!!!

Services Used: Videography

Marc was very professional and was a real pleasure to work with. He was unobtrusive and let events flow and happen without disturbing the process or trying to stage the events. His obvious experience and know-how made it nice to give up the responsibility of having to coordinate or concern myself too much. He worked well with other vendors and stayed in the background most of the night. Guests at my wedding kept complimenting his style of videoing and his ability to capture once in a lifetime moments without getting in the way. I highly recommend PermaGrin to all future brides!

Services Used: Videography

Marc is beyond a talented videographer. He and his team at PermaGrin Films not only captured so many moments on our big day so well, but it all came together into a piece we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We were blown away with the production, surpassing our expectations of creativity and quality.

It was great working with Marc from the beginning. He took the time beforehand to work with our wedding coordinator and us, making sure to get everything he needed to be fully prepared. There was so much happening on our wedding day, and Marc was able to be everywhere we needed him, yet never in the way.

Marc and PermaGrin Films are the way to go, we can’t imagine anyone better to use.

Services Used: Videography

Mark was great to work with. Our video came out perfect and I couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you Marc!!!

Services Used: Videography

Marc and the PermaGrin Films team went beyond our expectations. We asked Marc to film an video clip of us so that we could surprise our guests at the wedding with video footage instead of the typical photo slide show. It was a huge success- I've had so many people ask me who did the work because of all of the creativeness that was tied to it. We had a long distance wedding and Marc was more than willing to accomadate us. Our highlight video turned out amazing. Once we selected the music we wanted, Marc had the finished product within 1 week! That was unbelievable!! :) I would recommend PermaGrin Films to any bride/groom looking to add that extra touch to the wedding.
Thank you Marc for creating a memory that we can keep forever! Valerie & Kevin Krug

Services Used: Videography

marc was the most courteous, attentive, and respectful person i have ever hired. Outside of his outstanding edit skills and seamless approach - it meant the world to me that at the end of the night, he came to me, and shook my hand.

I have suggested him to everyone that is getting married here at my place of work (facebook).

Services Used: Videography

Marc is amazing! His is so talented, professional and overall a really nice guy! We hired Marc to film our wedding at Viansa Winery in Sonoma CA- he was timely and worked very hard! I researched a lot of videographers and the combination of PermaGrin Films price-point and quality, was unmatched. Our friends and family were blown away with the highlight clip and full length film. I'd recommend Marc and PermaGrin to anyone I know :)

Services Used: Videography

Marc and his team are incredibly professional and wonderful to work with. The finished product is amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend PermaGrin Films to anyone who wants excellent serivce and a great wedding video!!!

Services Used: Videography

PermaGrin Films was absolutely amazing! Marc did a fantastic job at prepping me with the schedule and giving me the best tips on the package that worked for me. He was extremely professional and punctual...leaving no stress for the us which was amazing!

The video work is unbelievable! I have gotten so many compliments on both our highlight video and our longer video. The quality of work is top notch and watching it helps us re-live the best day of our lives! I HIGHLY recommend Permagrin films!! They were fantastic to work with and gave us memories to last a lifetime!

Services Used: Videography

I was blown away at the video Marc did for us. He captured so many moments I would otherwise never be able to relive. Many people have commented on our highlight video alone saying that it is like watching a movie. Hiring a videographer was a last minute decision but I am so glad we found Marc. It is by far the best money we spent on our wedding.

Services Used: Videography

Best Wedding Videographer in the Bay Area, or even California for that matter! A+ job Marc. You should be the "go to" videographer for all couples looking to have their memories recorded.

Services Used: Videography

Marc and his team were amazing!! I still get comments on how fun and talented he was. Our highlight video and wedding DVDs look like they're straight out of the movies. :)

Services Used: Videography

Marc is so funky fresh at what he does. He a pleasure to have around because he exudes passion into everything he does

Services Used: Videography

Mark was terrific and so easy to work with. He really captured the feeling of the day and didn't miss a thing. He also sent us a video highlight clip very soon after the wedding which was awesome!