Peplum Events & Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I've known the head designer (Jelli) of Peplum Events and I had seen her work for quite some time. When it came time for me to find a florist, I went straight to her. After our first meeting, which was about a year out before my wedding, she had already captured my vision. Peplum Events creates a gorgeous and breathtaking setting for any event. The entire year before my wedding I was living in California, while planning my Orlando wedding. Jelli answered every email & text message promptly. I even throw a last minute arrangement at her and it was executed beautifully. There are many vendors in the wedding business that are good at what they do, but few will actually care and love sharing their services with a humble heart. You receive that and much more when you work with Peplum Events. They are amazing and worth every penny! (I do also believe they offer full planning and decorative services.)

Services Used: Flowers

Peplum events was professional in every way. They worked with me making sure I had my dream wedding. They make every bouquet unique to every bride. Their ability to bring a vision into reality is what makes them worth every penny. I recommend them to any and everyone who wants a dream event to come true.

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Choosing Peplum Events was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. The flowers provided were absolutely stunning, and the other services that were provided exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend Peplum Events to anyone who is planning an event.

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Shirley
10/21/2012

Really made my dream come true. Professional,responsible,available when nedded.. Overall amazing expirience .:)

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

if you want a unique and one of a kind wedding hire peplum events!you tell them your vision and they bring it to life! very creative at making decor that has never been seen before. they take care of everything leaving no stress on the day of for the bride allowing her to enjoy her day. they are very helpful. i was on a small budget for my wedding and couldnt afford much. i rented a gym for my reception. peplum event transformed the gym into a glamourus reception hall having no guests even realize they were in a gym! they hand made many decor that was beautiful and unique. they made my love bird themed wedding come to life! i dont know what i would of done without them. definately the best decision i made when it came to my wedding

Yaritza
12/03/2011

I was beyond pleased with my wedding Flowers and Decor- she was able to transform the church into a perfectly romantic ambiance I really wanted. I was Bowen away. Defitnetly one of the better spend dollars of the wedding. Totally worth it.

Services Used: Flowers

If you're on a tight budget but still want an AMAZING wedding then, Peplum events is for you. Marian is full of innovative ideas and worked wonders with my budget. She worked vigorously to make sure I had my dream wedding. I could not have asked for anything different. She saw my vision and made it happen. I cannot thank her and her team enough. Here's a link to some pics of my wedding: http://weddingsbyrobert.com/2011/10/yarydavids-wedding-orlando-wedding-photographer/

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Blanca
01/16/2010

Marian was such a life saver for my wedding! She was so flexible with time and budget and helped so much with bringing my vision for the wedding to life. Her pricing is amazing and you will be blown away by her creativity!! My flowers and centerpieces came out beautiful! I have 0 regrets and 0 complaints:)! So happy I went with peplum events!

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning