Penton Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I found Marlin Penton at a bridal show and he was offering an amazing bridal package with engagements, bridals, and wedding day coverage with albums. After doing a lot of research with ALL of the local photographers, his deal was by far the best! Marlin has been in the business for a very long time, so I had complete faith that he was the man for the job. My pictures are absolutely beautiful!!! Marlin takes his time, very easy to work with, and will do almost anything to get the right shot. I soooo cannot wait to get my albums back!

Services Used: Photography

Marlin has the best value in the city for his work. He is very passionate about his work and allows your personality to come through in his work. Highly recommended.

2+ years ago

Mr. Penton is very nice and accommodating. He takes a bunch of pictures to choose from, and he makes you feel special on your special day.

2+ years ago

My sister used this photographer for her wedding. He was very nice and very organized. I ordered pics from his website and his service was great.

06/08/2012

Marlin photographed us for our engagement pictures all the way to the wedding. He did a GREAT job, he was very open minded and fun to work with. He responded very quickly to any questions i had and has an awesome turn around time for the pictures!

Rachel
02/17/2012

Marlin Penton is an amazing photographer. Our wedding photos are just beautiful and have such a personal touch to them. Marlin was not only our photographer but was my voice of calm. He kept me and everyone just moving so smoothly thru everything. He was there for me, guiding me, from the planning to the end of the wedding. I don't know what I would have done without him. Rachel Huskins

Services Used: Photography

Love, Love, Love my pictures!!! Photography was one of those areas that I agonized over for months. Words cannot describe my wedding photos. Marlin was great and easy to work with. He listen to me and gave me exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have been happier.

Services Used: Photography

What a great experience! Marlin was so much fun and easy to work with. He was there when I needed a special shot with a guest but never pushy. He took pictures of things I didn't even know was going on. I couldn't happier with my pictures. I only wish I could have brought him on my honeymoon. (that's sounds funny but you know what I mean.)

Karissa
07/30/2011

Marlin did an amazing job with our wedding pics!! So pleased!!

Stephanie
06/11/2011

The people were very personal and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Penton Studio.

Kristi
06/05/2010

Marlin Penton did great work at a competitive price! He personally put together our album which is a work of art. He was polite and professional and fun!