Pennylane Productions

145 Commack Rd
Suite 9
Commack, NY 11725 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Def...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

As with many brides, I started planning my wedding over a year in advance. At first I hadn't planned on getting videography, but then saw a few "highlight films" and decided I had to have one! I'm quite picky when it comes down to choosing the right vendors, and after vetting over 40 different cinematographers, I am so glad to have gone with Pennylane Productions. Working with Adam was a true pleasure - he is passionate about his work, super responsive to my questions, very friendly, and fun to work with. Pennylane Productions did an amazing job of telling our story. These guys are incredible and it is no easy feat to take 10 hours of footage and condense it into such a meaningful 3.5 minute film. I couldn't be happier and if anyone is looking to capture their upcoming wedding on film, look no further!

• Wedding: 06/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pennylane was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. We have seen their work in the past and when it came time to book a cinematographer, Pennylane was the way to go. Adam and his team were so amazing to work with. From our first meeting, we were so comfortable with him and knew we made the right choice. He always made sure to answer any questions we had and does everything he can to make his customers happy. Their talent, enthusiasm and eye for detail set them apart from the rest! We got our trailer a month after our wedding and just got our final video last week. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Thanks Adam and the Pennylane team for everything!

Natasha & Eric - 3.8.14

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

NOone can ever compare to what this man can do - You're in the BEST hands with Adam

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When Adam emailed me the first draft of my wedding video I was soo excited that I couldn't even wait for my husband to come home to watch it. I figured I would just watch a minute or two but once I turned it on it was too late. Adam and team made a video that truly captured the heart and soul of my wedding day! I cried and laughed and realized that no one else could have made a video like this for me and my husband. When I was looking for a videographer I saw many, but no one quite compared to penny lane. Adam is a pleasure to work with, and even though they are on the pricier side, the video was worth every penny and more( pun unintended)! At the end of the day I would rather spend a little bit extra and have the most amazing memory of my wedding day, that people actually want to sit through and watch. So, would I recommend him? Of course!

• Wedding: 06/03/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Wedding was at Oheka Castle on May 6th 2011. Adam and Team is number 1 in our book. They did an amazing job. Their sincerity and professionalism made us feel that they genuinely cared about our wedding. They are not video guys, they are Cinematographers!!!!! We felt comfort when speaking to them and based on their experience and the GORGEOUS same day edit and final film they created for us, we were instantly hooked. I visited many "video guys" and most treated you as a number and pretty much had a cheesy stale video. Most wanted to just SELL you their video. Keep your film high at the top of your budget, because its the only item you walk away with. You will not regret what you spend here. PENNYLANE DELIVERS!!! On the wedding day they were so much fun to work with. Beware of video guys, if they are trying so hard to sell you on their video and their video cant speak for themselves, you will have a problem. Thank you Adam and team, you made the day I have been dreaming about come true and gave us a wedding film to cherish forever. We watch our film over and over and everyone has said they NEVER saw a wedding film like our's before. They stated that the film was actually interesting!!!! In 30minutes you keep your audience hanging on AND HISTERICALLY CRYING(including the bride and groom) and we thank you!

• Wedding: 05/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the one vendor my husband insisted splurging on. When I first looked at Adams blog, I was blown away. It transforms the memories of the day into an amazing movie short. Adam was able to capture the essential moments of the day and makes it into a video that even my UPS delivery man wanted to sit down and see. Book it! You will be blown away

• Wedding: 03/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adam at Pennylane is amazing to work with. The work that he produces you cannot find anywhere. He is so passionate about his work and finding the best or "award winning" video that it shows in his personality and work. He developed a unique wedding montage that was played at the wedding and everyone was blown away! My only regret was not doing the Same Day edit that Adam produces and plays at the wedding of footage throughout the wedding day. But that was my fault! I highly recommend Pennylane- you wont be disappointed. I cannot wait to see my wedding video.

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
Profile Picture
blah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Other than our Reception Venue, this was our Favorite vendor. From the moment you meet Adam you can tell how passionate he is about his work. If you are thinking you can do without video, you are mistaken. Our "Same Day Edit" was well worth the money. Lets just say after it was shown to our guests...standing ovation!!! He completely rocked it! His staff, RJ and Bob are just as awesome. The proof is in the pudding!!! He takes ideas you may have about the video and puts his magical touch on it, and he is always up to doing something "outside the box". Must have vendor!!

• Wedding: 04/30/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adam is the best of the best! The experience from start to finish is one that I will never forget. I still get chills everytime i see my video. Here is a same day edit pennylane played during our reception on our 10-11-09 wedding. My guests are still talking about it! Great job guys!!! can't wait to see the finished version!

• Wedding: 10/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adam and his crew were amazing! Pennylane Productions does not give you a cheesy, typical wedding video. Their same-day edit was a huge hit with all of our family and friends. We absolutely loved it and still watch it often. We would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 05/31/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I used Pennylane Productions for my video and I waas so happy with them. Adam and his crew were amazing. Adam did a same say trailer that he showed at my wedding before we cut the cake and every one was amazed at the trailer. It was like a story book wedding.

• Wedding: 09/13/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm not sure if it happens often where your bridal party comes up to you afterwards to say..."I loved your videographer"??? Many of my friends have said they will be contacting Adam when they are getting married. Adam and his team are a joy to work with. Besides being wonderful people the Pennylane team does great work.

• Wedding: 06/22/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a pleasure! Adam is a totally honest guy and his video samples on his site are just so phenominal, I had to go with him! When I first spoke to him, he expressed concern (a lot of concern) over his ability to mic up Chris and this Bishop at the Cathedral (not allowed by the Cathedral). But Adam, along with our day of superstar, Christine, managed to make it happen. Adam started off at the University Club with Chris and his groomsmen to shoot them walking to the Cathedral, all Resovior Dogs style. This was Chris's sole request during the entire wedding process, so I can not wait to see how it turned out! I barely even noticed Adam was there during the wedding or during the photo sessions--but when I did, him and Milton had us all laughing and just made our special day that much more fun!

• Wedding: 05/03/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adam was such a pleasure to work with. He is very into what he does and it shows when he talks about it. He was the only Videographer we saw and fell in love with his work immediately. We didn't even know he was around during the reception. Whenever I have a question for him he emails or calls back right away, this is a big thing when planning and dealing with all different people all the time. I highly recommend Pennylane to anyone that want to capture those special occasions on video. These are Movies, not your typical video!! AMAZING!!!

• Wedding: 09/15/2007
631-486-2881
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire