Penny Pincher Productions

Penny Pincher Productions

Favorite
AtlantaMetro/North Georgia, GA
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Penny Pincher Productions was great to work with from my first encounter with Nawal. She is very sweet and love what she does. She is committed to meeting the brides expectations. I didn't feel pressured to accept her services, but her committment, price, and professionalism made me enter into a contract with her after the very first visit.

On my wedding day, Nawal was on-time in setting up for the ceremony and capturing pre-ceremony activities. Not one time during my wedding did I have to ask where the videographer was. I am anxious to see the final product, but I feel that she captured all the events in such a manner you could feel as if you were at the event. She also worked within my time-line and checked with me to see if I wanted to add on more time to ensure that may day was captured in its entirety. I highly, highly recommend Penny Pincher Productions!!! The five star rating is an understatement.

Services Used: Videography

Penny Pincher Productions was a wonderful company to work with! I can't say enough great things about them! They were extremely professional, on time and captured every moment of our wedding while staying in the background. My husband and I are thrilled with our wedding video and will treasure it forever! It was a great value- most reasonable company I was able to find- best money we spent for our wedding! I would spend it again in a heartbeat! I would gladly recommend this company to other brides!

Services Used: Videography

Penny Pincher Productions did an outstanding job on our daughter's video. The video is an amazing piece of artwork. I am so happy we invested in this video because it preserves our memories of this special day! Nawal and her husband are a pleasure to work with! I would suggest to others to definitely use their service if at all possible. You will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Videography

I really hit the jackpot finding Penny Pincher and Ringer photography. The combo works great together and will certainly capture all the moments you will treasure forever. Penny Pincher did a fantastic job editing my footage and creating a fabulous DVD. Can't wait to have my viewing party with the bridal party. Yes its just that great that we have to have a viewing party for it.

Services Used: Videography

Penny Pincher did a fantastic job with my daughter's wedding. Whenever I had a question they followed up in a timely manner. We love the final edited product and were happy we received extra copies to share.

Services Used: Videography

Where to begin? My wife and I had researched many videographers and their companies. After several phone calls and coversations, we thought we might not be able to afford the exact videography that we initialy hoped for. Then we found Penny Pinchers. We spoke with Nawal and set a time and place to meet. Upon meeting her and after a short coversation, we knew we had found the exact videographer we wanted. She listened to our wants in the packages and then suggested a few things to also save us money. Our wedding day has come and gone and we have recently received our wedding video DVD and WOW...Nawal and Penny Pinchers did an amazing job capturing our special day! We could not have asked for any better! Nawal was such a pleasure to work with. She paid special attention to detail. My wife and I are very thankful of Nawal and Penny Pinchers and would highly refer them to anyone who is in the market for wedding videography.
Shane and Lisa

Services Used: Videography

Penny Pincher Productions was referred to us by another couple that raved about their services and we were just as pleased with the video that they created for our wedding. They were extremely professional and responsive to any of our requests and delivered a high quality product during the timeframe promised. There was an issue with the music during our first dance and the team at Penny Pinchers went above and beyond to find the song and edit the video so that the sound quality was perfect to go along with the video. We really appreciated the extra touch that made our special day even more memorable!

Services Used: Videography

Nawal, Alan and their crew were fantastic. This is the second wedding that they have work at for me. They are wonderful, professional, personable people. The video's have been great. They are great at putting music with the picture section and the video covers different, unique aspect of the wedding. Very competitive pricing. I would definitely recommend them to other brides.
Thanks for the opportunity to give my opion of the videographers. Peggy

Services Used: Videography

Nawal and her husband were the sweetest two people my husband and I have ever met. From the beginning, we felt comfortable in letting them know exactly what we wanted out of our video package, and they readily obliged and delivered. The pricing of the package was amazing, and our DVD made us cry! When we met them face to face on our wedding day, it was like meeting old friends! We would highly recommend Penny Pinchers to absolutely anyone at anytime!

Services Used: Videography

VERY professional, VERY reasonable and VERY easy to work with! We LOVE our wedding video!!!

Services Used: Videography

Everything was great!! I would highly reccomend Penny Pincher Productions. Nawal was courteous and very promt in answering any e-mails or questions that we had for her. She was such a great value for the quality and the quantity of the services she provided. We absolutely love our DVD and our wedding highlights video. We would definitely book Penny Pincher Productions again!! We are VERY happy!

Services Used: Videography

Penny Pinchers is the epitome of professionalism. They were easy to work with and very accomodating to any changes we were trying to implement. Their pricing was very reasonable, as well. Nawal was great in responding back to our questions/emails in a timely manner. The convenience of receiving our payment receipts via email, was awesome as well. The quality of their work speaks for itself. We will be sure to recommend them to anyone we can in the future!

Sincerely,

Amili & Sunni Blake
Married 3/27/10

Services Used: Videography

Nawal was an absolute gem to work with! The finished product is something that we will treasure forever.
The only thing that I would suggest is that the initial preview did take longer than promised to return, so informing clients before hand would be good.

Services Used: Videography

The Bookmillers were wonderful to work with, from the first contact until the finished product. Extremely professional, knowledgeable, and creative, with wonderful suggestions! When we first previewed our wedding DVD, we didn't have a dry eye from the time the menu came up on our television screen until after the final credits rolled. The preview allowed us to request edits to the tape before the final version was cut, which was a service we were very appreciative of - you just never know what relatives are going to do or say! The Bookmillers gave us a video that captured the essence of our wedding day. Because the preparations and wedding flew by so quickly, we savored the moments when we could finally sit back, relax in the comfort of our home, and view our beautiful wedding day.