Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We made our first appointment for my daughter's wedding dress at Pence and Panache and I couldn't have been more pleased with the service we recieved. Asia was absolutely wonderful! My daughter explained what she wanted and she quickly produced the perfect gown. She was helpful throughout the trying on process. She was an absolute joy to work with. We left with the perfect gown after an easy and enjoyable process. We look forward to returning there for all our wedding party needs!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review, Heather! We had so much fun and you made our day just as perfect as we made yours!! We look forward to seeing you again and please share the wedding photos with us!

Brittany
10/24/2015

I literally was engaged for 3 days when I called Pence and Panache to inquire about a modest dress from Allure that was not available in Houston, where I live. I received EXCELLENT customer service from Kandace over the phone in answering all of my questions while she was researching the dress that I wanted. I was so impressed by just talking to her that I made an appointment to drive up to P&P and felt so welcomed into the boutique as soon as I walked in. The staff was incredibly kind to my parents and I. I ordered my dress that same day and got it earlier than anticipated! Thank you Pence and Panache!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking your time to visit us all the way out here in Burleson! You and your parents were such a pleasure and I enjoyed working with you to find the bridal gown of your dreams! Congratulations and we can't wait to see photos of your special day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was very happy with my visit at Pence and Panache! Lydia was my consultant and was very knowledgable about what dress would fit my body best. The first dress I tried on ended up being the one! I am obsessed with the dress and can't wait for the date to come. Thank you for your great service!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

We can't wait either! You chose the most PERFECT dress for your sweet day and we are anxious to see those photos! We are so, so thankful you chose us and Congratulations!

1 Review
[Private]

They are so helpful and friendly. Make you feel special. Excellent assortment of dresses.

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review! We love that we made you feel special, that makes our day! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I LOVED this place! After having a terrible experience at David's bridal we decided to come check this place out and were all very impressed! Great selection and even better staff! I was able to get the dress of my dreams within my budget- couldn't be happier!! 

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the great review, Katherine! We are so glad that we were able to turn your day into a magical one. You looked gorgeous and we know that your special day is going to be wonderful, you deserve it! Keep in touch with us and send us your photos!

[Private]

The customer service at Pence & Panache is amazing! I originally was unsure of what kind of dress I wanted. They provided knowledgeable feedback and made great suggestions. The boutique is absolutely beautiful! I love the overhead mirror. :) Overall great select and experience. I would definitely recommend Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and our future brides! Best of luck to you and the groom!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

It is not often that I give 5 stars, but Pence&panache totally deserves it. This was the first and only place that I went wedding dress shopping. As soon as I saw the selection of dresses, I knew I would find my dress that day. The women that work there were amazing and very sweet. I found my dream dress on only the 4th dress that I tried on. After finding my dream dress we celebrated with mimosas and left very happy customers. I highly recommend Pence&Panache to any bride looking to find their dream dress!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Jordan, you were such a joy, you really brightened up our day! Thank you so much for choosing us as your first visit and finding the dress of your dreams! Please send us photos!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Pence & Panache is the greatest ever!! I have been shopping for a couple of months before I made my way out to Burleson to check them out. It was quite possibly the greatest choice I've ever made. I found my perfect dream dress at a price waaaaaaaay less than I was expecting or willing to pay. Now I get to have extra customizations that I wouldn't have been able to afford with any of the other dresses I had tried at any other stores (and I had been to quite a few). Since I found my dress in April, two of my engaged friends also took a trip in to Pence & Panache and found their dream dresses!! I would highly recommend going to Pence & Panache first, save yourself some time and money!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Amanda, we are so glad that you came to visit us and also referring your 2 friends! That means SO MUCH to us that you not only enjoyed every part of your day, but you also mentioned us to other friends, THANK YOU! We appreciate that!! Please send us photos of your EXCEPTIONAL WEDDING!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This place is the best, without a doubt! I went in on a Saturday and basically had the place to myself! It was just like you see on TV. The experience was just perfect enough to bring tears to my eyes as well as my mothers. I would recommend Pence & Panache to anyone over any store, theres just no comparison! Everyone in the store was delightful and my consultant was very patient and willing to do whatever I felt was necessary to find THE dress, and I did!!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review, Kelsey! You and your mother were so sweet and we enjoyed helping you find THE dress! Please send us photos of your amazing wedding day, we can't wait to share them with our future brides and grooms!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This place is the best, without a doubt! I went in on a Saturday and basically had the place to myself! It was just like you see on TV, but even better. The experience was just perfect enough to bring tears to my eyes as well as my mothers. I would recommend Pence & Panache to anyone over any store, theres just no comparison! Everyone in the store was delightful and my consultant was very patient and willing to do whatever I felt was necessary to find THE dress, and I did!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Pence & Panache was the first and only bridal boutique I went to... Kelly was so helpful and informative leading up to my appointment and I couldn't have asked for a better attendant to help with my dress shopping! I found my dream dress very quickly, and they served us champagne to celebrate saying "yes!" I love this place and anyone would be lucky to do business with them!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Lindsey, for letting us celebrate this magical moment with you! We are lucky to have you as a bride and can't wait to see pictures of you with your dream dress! Thank you for the review!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Pence and Panache was wonderful! The staff was very friendly and helpful! Lydia was my consultant and she made me feel so special. I picked out several dresses to try on and went down the runway with all the mirrors. I ended up going with the first dress I tried on and I'm in love with the dress! We toasted with mimosas after I said "YES!" to the dress. I highly recommend that any bride should give this place a chance because they exceeded my expectations! I am also ordering my bridesmaid dresses from Pence and Panache!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the great review, Ashley! We want nothing more than your day with us to be "special". We are so glad that we could make this moment such a great one for you! You looked beautiful and best wishes to you and the groom! Send us photos :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I knew about this place since I just live in Joshua. I went in and it was wonderful. The consultant I had is the best one around! She listened to the budget that we had and I told her my style and what I was looking for and got dresses pulled that were what I was asking for. I came with a big group and it was a lot with having different opinions so I had to come back. I am glad I came back the next day because I found my dress! I never thought in my mind that I would get a designer dress at such a great price! I love the one on one with the consultant as well. ANY girl that is getting married needs to go to this store. I HIGHLY recommend it!! :) GREAT bridal shop.

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review, Sarah! We are so thankful that you took the time to come see us, and even the next day too! You looked gorgeous in your bridal gown and we can't wait to see your photos!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I had never heard of Pence & Panache until my fiancé's sister bought her dress here. She happens to be getting married right before us! I had already been to Alfred Angelo's in Arlington, and had a good experience here. I thought "Why not", and book an appointment online at Pence & Panache. Booking an appointment was easy to do online! Once arrive to the store, it was so fancy and nice! SO many sparkles everywhere! I really enjoyed there being only two fitting rooms, I felt like I was being catered towards. Nice and spacious dressing rooms! I was also very impressed with their plus sized selections. I was able to buy my dress (after trying on 25!), after thinking about it for a week. I came back to purchase my veil, and will be coming to get alterations in January. Thanks Pence & Panache for helping me find my dream dress!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review Ashley! We like to keep our appointments as intimate as possible, and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. You looked gorgeous and please send us photos of you and the groom on your special day!

Recently Married

The staff at Pence & Panache are wonderful. I had a slight freak out when my dress arrived with a small tear and they handled me and the tear with complete understanding and professionalism. They fixed the tear quickly and kept me calm. The salon is absolutely beautiful and makes picking your wedding dress a dream come true.

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review! Unfortunately, sometimes unexpected mishaps come up, and we thank you for understanding and letting us take care of the situation. We hope you have an AMAZING day and please share those photos with us!!

Brenda
03/08/2015

My daughter purchased her all of her wedding attire at Pence and Panache. From the moment you walk in the door the staff quickly put you at ease with the overwhelming task of saying yes to the dress! It is probably the biggest and most important purchase a girl will ever make so there can be stress involved. But they do everything to make it a fun and enjoyable experience from the beautifully designed store, comfortable chairs to the champagne! Their staff are all so accommodating and work tirelessly to help find "the dress" and accessories. Even when we decided to exchange veils they were quick to do it. As I watched my daughter get married Sunday night and dance the night away all I could think during the entire ceremony and reception is she found the perfect dress. It fit like a glove as if it was custom made for her. Thank you Pence and Panache for playing a huge part in helping my daughter have her dream wedding.

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review, Brenda! Bristol looked LAVISHING in LAVINA and please, please show us the photos of how gorgeous she looked! You both brightened our day and you are the reason why we love doing what we do! Congratulations!