Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique

Exceptional Brides, Exceptional Experience

113 NE Johnson Ave. Ste 500
Burleson, TX 76028 | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of t...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
Value:
(4.6 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I literally was engaged for 3 days when I called Pence and Panache to inquire about a modest dress from Allure that was not available in Houston, where I live. I received EXCELLENT customer service from Kandace over the phone in answering all of my questions while she was researching the dress that I wanted. I was so impressed by just talking to her that I made an appointment to drive up to P&P and felt so welcomed into the boutique as soon as I walked in. The staff was incredibly kind to my parents and I. I ordered my dress that same day and got it earlier than anticipated! Thank you Pence and Panache!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking your time to visit us all the way out here in Burleson! You and your parents were such a pleasure and I enjoyed working with you to find the bridal gown of your dreams! Congratulations and we can't wait to see photos of your special day!

• Wedding: 10/24/2015
Brittany
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The customer service at Pence & Panache is amazing! I originally was unsure of what kind of dress I wanted. They provided knowledgeable feedback and made great suggestions. The boutique is absolutely beautiful! I love the overhead mirror. :) Overall great select and experience. I would definitely recommend Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and our future brides! Best of luck to you and the groom!

• Wedding: [Private]
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It is not often that I give 5 stars, but Pence&panache totally deserves it. This was the first and only place that I went wedding dress shopping. As soon as I saw the selection of dresses, I knew I would find my dress that day. The women that work there were amazing and very sweet. I found my dream dress on only the 4th dress that I tried on. After finding my dream dress we celebrated with mimosas and left very happy customers. I highly recommend Pence&Panache to any bride looking to find their dream dress!

• Wedding: 07/25/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pence & Panache is the greatest ever!! I have been shopping for a couple of months before I made my way out to Burleson to check them out. It was quite possibly the greatest choice I've ever made. I found my perfect dream dress at a price waaaaaaaay less than I was expecting or willing to pay. Now I get to have extra customizations that I wouldn't have been able to afford with any of the other dresses I had tried at any other stores (and I had been to quite a few). Since I found my dress in April, two of my engaged friends also took a trip in to Pence & Panache and found their dream dresses!! I would highly recommend going to Pence & Panache first, save yourself some time and money!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Amanda, we are so glad that you came to visit us and also referring your 2 friends! That means SO MUCH to us that you not only enjoyed every part of your day, but you also mentioned us to other friends, THANK YOU! We appreciate that!! Please send us photos of your EXCEPTIONAL WEDDING!

• Wedding: 07/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is the best, without a doubt! I went in on a Saturday and basically had the place to myself! It was just like you see on TV. The experience was just perfect enough to bring tears to my eyes as well as my mothers. I would recommend Pence & Panache to anyone over any store, theres just no comparison! Everyone in the store was delightful and my consultant was very patient and willing to do whatever I felt was necessary to find THE dress, and I did!!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review, Kelsey! You and your mother were so sweet and we enjoyed helping you find THE dress! Please send us photos of your amazing wedding day, we can't wait to share them with our future brides and grooms!

• Wedding: 06/20/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This place is the best, without a doubt! I went in on a Saturday and basically had the place to myself! It was just like you see on TV, but even better. The experience was just perfect enough to bring tears to my eyes as well as my mothers. I would recommend Pence & Panache to anyone over any store, theres just no comparison! Everyone in the store was delightful and my consultant was very patient and willing to do whatever I felt was necessary to find THE dress, and I did!!

• Wedding: 06/20/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pence & Panache was the first and only bridal boutique I went to... Kelly was so helpful and informative leading up to my appointment and I couldn't have asked for a better attendant to help with my dress shopping! I found my dream dress very quickly, and they served us champagne to celebrate saying "yes!" I love this place and anyone would be lucky to do business with them!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Lindsey, for letting us celebrate this magical moment with you! We are lucky to have you as a bride and can't wait to see pictures of you with your dream dress! Thank you for the review!

• Wedding: 05/30/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pence and Panache was wonderful! The staff was very friendly and helpful! Lydia was my consultant and she made me feel so special. I picked out several dresses to try on and went down the runway with all the mirrors. I ended up going with the first dress I tried on and I'm in love with the dress! We toasted with mimosas after I said "YES!" to the dress. I highly recommend that any bride should give this place a chance because they exceeded my expectations! I am also ordering my bridesmaid dresses from Pence and Panache!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the great review, Ashley! We want nothing more than your day with us to be "special". We are so glad that we could make this moment such a great one for you! You looked beautiful and best wishes to you and the groom! Send us photos :)

• Wedding: 05/09/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They are so helpful and friendly. Make you feel special. Excellent assortment of dresses.

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review! We love that we made you feel special, that makes our day! :)

• Wedding: [Private]
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew about this place since I just live in Joshua. I went in and it was wonderful. The consultant I had is the best one around! She listened to the budget that we had and I told her my style and what I was looking for and got dresses pulled that were what I was asking for. I came with a big group and it was a lot with having different opinions so I had to come back. I am glad I came back the next day because I found my dress! I never thought in my mind that I would get a designer dress at such a great price! I love the one on one with the consultant as well. ANY girl that is getting married needs to go to this store. I HIGHLY recommend it!! :) GREAT bridal shop.

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review, Sarah! We are so thankful that you took the time to come see us, and even the next day too! You looked gorgeous in your bridal gown and we can't wait to see your photos!

• Wedding: 04/11/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had never heard of Pence & Panache until my fiancé's sister bought her dress here. She happens to be getting married right before us! I had already been to Alfred Angelo's in Arlington, and had a good experience here. I thought "Why not", and book an appointment online at Pence & Panache. Booking an appointment was easy to do online! Once arrive to the store, it was so fancy and nice! SO many sparkles everywhere! I really enjoyed there being only two fitting rooms, I felt like I was being catered towards. Nice and spacious dressing rooms! I was also very impressed with their plus sized selections. I was able to buy my dress (after trying on 25!), after thinking about it for a week. I came back to purchase my veil, and will be coming to get alterations in January. Thanks Pence & Panache for helping me find my dream dress!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review Ashley! We like to keep our appointments as intimate as possible, and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. You looked gorgeous and please send us photos of you and the groom on your special day!

• Wedding: 04/10/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The sales staff was very helpful and they had a great selection.

• Wedding: 02/28/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

VIP Service in a Small Town! I was super excited when I made my appointment at Pence and Panache, and they did not let me down.

We arrived early and without any hesitation they were ready to help me out. I was able to walk around the store and pick out dresses at my leisure. It was very organized so that it made it easy to find my size. If there was one I really loved but it wasn't in my size, they were quick to find it another size just so I could see how it looked.

I had fallen in love with a particular dress and had to try it on in a size double my normal size. I was so in love with it but really couldn't tell what it would look like in my size. BUT THEN...they found it in my size. I tried it on, it fit perfectly, and the rest is history. I ended up purchasing off the rack because the dress was in amazing condition. And the price was PERFECT!!

The experience itself was awesome. My mother, aunt, MOH and bridesmaid were there with me and they were all treated with the utmost respect. Even though there was another bride there, it felt like we were the only ones in the store.

I ended up purchasing the veil there as well because it looked so great with the dress. I also purchased my jewelry there because the necklace and earrings were so well coordinated with the dress. But the best part was that all the accessories I purchased were not outrageously priced.

I would highly recommend this store - even if it's out of the way for you, make the time to go. You will not regret it.

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Hi Talia, thank you for this amazing review! We are so thankful that you chose Pence and Panache to purchase the gown of your dreams! We enjoyed having you in our boutique and you look absolutely gorgeous in Divina! Send us photos of you in your dress! We would love to see how you looked on your special day! Congratulations!

• Wedding: 01/02/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic boutique. Dresses for all sizes and very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words, Briana! Best wishes to you and your upcoming wedding! We can't wait to see your photos!

• Wedding: 12/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Pence&Panache, Burleson TX. is an amazing store!! You would not think small town when you walk into this place! A hidden gem, amazing service, beautiful gowns, wonderful people, a large runway, couldn't have asked for a better place to pick that special dress for the special day!! Ending up buying the first dress she tried on ( after she tried many)! They gave us all the time we needed and we could take pictures and have fun during the entire appointment! If you are anywhere in the area, save yourself some time and head for Burleson!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the lovely review! We are happy to hear that you had so much fun at your appointment, that means a lot to us! Please send us photos of her special day, we would love to share them!

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My fiancé and I are from the Burleson area and have recently moved to Wyoming. We needed to come back home to set some wedding plans and I happened to be browsing on google and ran across this lil Burleson wedding boutique and I had remembered seeing it in a magazine. Being on a very limited time schedule I walked in just to check it out and they were able to get me an apt the next day. They noted a few dresses that I liked on the initial walk through and pulled them for me when I got there. The first dress I tried on was the keeper! it was perfect.. The associate was so gracious and amused my best friend and mother with all the other dresses they wanted to see. I never felt rushed and the dress was much less than I had budgeted for which was fantastic... I recommend this shop to anyone that is wanting to find their perfect dress and wanting that small town feel with hands on attention. We were able to take lots of pictures, they even brought out mimosa's when I said "yes" to the dress and got a little goodie bag that was full of helpful vendors. Thanks y'all!!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review, Jessica! We were so grateful to meet you guys and you were so much fun to help find YOUR DREAM Wedding Dress! Please send us some of those gorgeous photos of your exceptional day! We can't wait to see them!

• Wedding: 12/07/2014
682-224-3484
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment