Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We made our first appointment for my daughter's wedding dress at Pence and Panache and I couldn't have been more pleased with the service we recieved. Asia was absolutely wonderful! My daughter explained what she wanted and she quickly produced the perfect gown. She was helpful throughout the trying on process. She was an absolute joy to work with. We left with the perfect gown after an easy and enjoyable process. We look forward to returning there for all our wedding party needs!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review, Heather! We had so much fun and you made our day just as perfect as we made yours!! We look forward to seeing you again and please share the wedding photos with us!

JBPachecoWedding
10/24/2015

I literally was engaged for 3 days when I called Pence and Panache to inquire about a modest dress from Allure that was not available in Houston, where I live. I received EXCELLENT customer service from Kandace over the phone in answering all of my questions while she was researching the dress that I wanted. I was so impressed by just talking to her that I made an appointment to drive up to P&P and felt so welcomed into the boutique as soon as I walked in. The staff was incredibly kind to my parents and I. I ordered my dress that same day and got it earlier than anticipated! Thank you Pence and Panache!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for taking your time to visit us all the way out here in Burleson! You and your parents were such a pleasure and I enjoyed working with you to find the bridal gown of your dreams! Congratulations and we can't wait to see photos of your special day!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I was very happy with my visit at Pence and Panache! Lydia was my consultant and was very knowledgable about what dress would fit my body best. The first dress I tried on ended up being the one! I am obsessed with the dress and can't wait for the date to come. Thank you for your great service!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

We can't wait either! You chose the most PERFECT dress for your sweet day and we are anxious to see those photos! We are so, so thankful you chose us and Congratulations!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I would like to thank my wonderful consultant Lydia for her knowledge and much needed help! She made my experience wonderful both times!
And Asia, oh Asia. She is a life saver! She literally saved the day and got my dream dress in on time when everyone else said it couldn't be done. She went above and beyond, and I'm forever grateful to her. This shop is lucky to have such an outstanding and caring member on their team. I will refer any new brides to this shop because I know they will be treated like queen.
Thank yall so much for putting up with this indecisive bride!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the kinds words, Ashley! We're there for you every step of the way and want nothing but the best experience when shopping for the dress of your dreams! You were a doll to do business with and we hope to see you again soon. Please don't forget to send us your photos!

1 Review
[Private]

They are so helpful and friendly. Make you feel special. Excellent assortment of dresses.

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review! We love that we made you feel special, that makes our day! :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I LOVED this place! After having a terrible experience at David's bridal we decided to come check this place out and were all very impressed! Great selection and even better staff! I was able to get the dress of my dreams within my budget- couldn't be happier!! 

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the great review, Katherine! We are so glad that we were able to turn your day into a magical one. You looked gorgeous and we know that your special day is going to be wonderful, you deserve it! Keep in touch with us and send us your photos!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I can't possibly say enough great things about Pence and Panache. Their customer service was out of this world, so incredible! They're attentive to detail, accommodating, and flat out nice. No matter who answers the phone, there's a knowledgeable answer to my question. My dress came in recently and is stunning! P&P is a must AND was surprisingly cheaper than other vendors in the area.

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review, Lexi! You looked STUNNING in your Bridal Gown, and we can't wait to see the photos of your wedding! Send us pictures of Italy, too! Congratulations to you and Davidson, such a beautiful couple!

Recently Married

The customer service at Pence & Panache is amazing! I originally was unsure of what kind of dress I wanted. They provided knowledgeable feedback and made great suggestions. The boutique is absolutely beautiful! I love the overhead mirror. :) Overall great select and experience. I would definitely recommend Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and our future brides! Best of luck to you and the groom!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

It is not often that I give 5 stars, but Pence&panache totally deserves it. This was the first and only place that I went wedding dress shopping. As soon as I saw the selection of dresses, I knew I would find my dress that day. The women that work there were amazing and very sweet. I found my dream dress on only the 4th dress that I tried on. After finding my dream dress we celebrated with mimosas and left very happy customers. I highly recommend Pence&Panache to any bride looking to find their dream dress!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Jordan, you were such a joy, you really brightened up our day! Thank you so much for choosing us as your first visit and finding the dress of your dreams! Please send us photos!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Pence & Panache is the greatest ever!! I have been shopping for a couple of months before I made my way out to Burleson to check them out. It was quite possibly the greatest choice I've ever made. I found my perfect dream dress at a price waaaaaaaay less than I was expecting or willing to pay. Now I get to have extra customizations that I wouldn't have been able to afford with any of the other dresses I had tried at any other stores (and I had been to quite a few). Since I found my dress in April, two of my engaged friends also took a trip in to Pence & Panache and found their dream dresses!! I would highly recommend going to Pence & Panache first, save yourself some time and money!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Amanda, we are so glad that you came to visit us and also referring your 2 friends! That means SO MUCH to us that you not only enjoyed every part of your day, but you also mentioned us to other friends, THANK YOU! We appreciate that!! Please send us photos of your EXCEPTIONAL WEDDING!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This place was wonderful!
I took my mom, 2 sisters, and future mother in law with me first thing in the morning one Friday, we were the only ones in the store and had so much fun going through dresses. Lydia helped me try on my dress and go through all of the ones that we picked out and the whole experience was just wonderful. We never felt rushed and there were more than enough styles of gowns to go through. We had an entire day booked of different bridal shops in the fort worth area and this was our first and only stop. The customer service was awesome as well, Lydia was kind and honest as well as hilarious. Since ordering my dress they have been patient to answer any questions or calls I have had. I have recommended this place to anyone who asks.

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Cecily! We were so honored that you came all the way from Lubbock, TX to spend the day with us! We had so much fun with you and your family, and best wishes to you on your upcoming special day :) Please send us photos of you in that gorgeous dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This place is the best, without a doubt! I went in on a Saturday and basically had the place to myself! It was just like you see on TV. The experience was just perfect enough to bring tears to my eyes as well as my mothers. I would recommend Pence & Panache to anyone over any store, theres just no comparison! Everyone in the store was delightful and my consultant was very patient and willing to do whatever I felt was necessary to find THE dress, and I did!!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review, Kelsey! You and your mother were so sweet and we enjoyed helping you find THE dress! Please send us photos of your amazing wedding day, we can't wait to share them with our future brides and grooms!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

This place is the best, without a doubt! I went in on a Saturday and basically had the place to myself! It was just like you see on TV, but even better. The experience was just perfect enough to bring tears to my eyes as well as my mothers. I would recommend Pence & Panache to anyone over any store, theres just no comparison! Everyone in the store was delightful and my consultant was very patient and willing to do whatever I felt was necessary to find THE dress, and I did!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Pence & Panache was the first and only bridal boutique I went to... Kelly was so helpful and informative leading up to my appointment and I couldn't have asked for a better attendant to help with my dress shopping! I found my dream dress very quickly, and they served us champagne to celebrate saying "yes!" I love this place and anyone would be lucky to do business with them!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Lindsey, for letting us celebrate this magical moment with you! We are lucky to have you as a bride and can't wait to see pictures of you with your dream dress! Thank you for the review!

Recently Married

Great employees! I never felt rushed, and they were so helpful in amswering all of my questions. I felt like a princess when trying on dresses and walking the runway.

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review! Our consultants are here for you, to make sure your wedding dress shopping is exceptional. We love to hear how much you liked our runway, all of our brides enjoy the lighting and mirrors all around!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I set up an appointment with Pence and Panache knowing that they had the exact Allure gown I wanted to try on. When my mom, sister, and I arrived I got to try it on first and knew it was "the one"! I tried on about 6 other gowns that were similar in style. They were all beautiful and very similar to the first dress I tried on. The staff at Pence and Panache were so helpful and professional. They asked what my budget was right away and were completely respectful of it. We were encouraged to browse their dress selection and their price tags are all easy to see. It was a fun experience and something I'll always remember. At the end of my session, I tried on the first Allure gown, paired with a veil they suggested. It was perfect! Thank you, Pence and Panache for a wonderful experience!

Pence & Panache Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the review Emily! You are so welcome, and THANK YOU for allowing us to be a part of your dream wedding! You were gorgeous in your gown and veil and we can't wait to see the photos. We are so happy to hear that your experience was WONDERFUL!!