Pearl Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Today I had an amazing experience at Pearl with Britney who was a tremendous help in making my final choice. She was so easy to work with and made the entire experience so enjoyable and stress free. I would highly recommend this place.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I am very pleased that I went with my daughter to Pearl Bridal Boutique. The professionalism and attention to our wishes and variety of dresses was amazing. From the moment we walked in to the time we picked up the wedding dress they were great to work with. Thank you!!

Sarah
10/18/2014

I found my dream princess, over the top dress at Pearl Bridal Boutique! My sister previously went to Pearl to find her wedding dress so I of course had to look there first. It was only the third dress I tried on and I was blown away. They were able to keep my dress in a back room for months after it came in because I was having it altered. The altering is extra but it was 100% worth it! It was very easy to schedule fittings and when you arrive, you are given one on one attention. Couldn't say enough about how professional and friendly everyone was. I also went to one of their trunk shoes to buy gorgeous Haute Bride jewelry at a discount. My pictures came out stunning because of the dress and jewelry I purchased through Pearl! Thank you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

The most stress free and easy part of my wedding planning was working with Pearl! We found the dress the first try and had it altered with their team.

The atmosphere at Pearl is one of pure relaxation and happiness. Even with other brides going in and out, you always felt like each moment was about you.

The prices were exceptional - I could not believe how beautiful and affordable my dress was (and that was definitely a relief!)

Thanks Pearl for giving me the dress of my dreams!

Pearl Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Tenney,
Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so happy you enjoyed your experience with us. You were a great bride to work with. Send us some pictures when you get a chance, we would love to see how you looked on your big day!

Recently Married
1.5

I would not recommend Pearl for bridesmaid dresses. It is clear that they are in the business of helping the bride and could care less about the bridesmaids. They were ignored during their appointments, and were often treated quite rudely. There were also issues with the sizes ordered that could have created quite a problem. Bridesmaid dresses might be cheaper than the bride's dress but they add up quickly because they are often many of them.... so there is no excuse to snub these customers. If you are a bride getting your dress here please don't make your bridesmaids go through Pearl. The discount is not worth the stress!!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Pearl is amazing! Staff and owner are so friendly and service is out of this world. They make you feel your best and are very supportive!

0.1

While the staff is very friendly I had a horrible experience with my dress. I ordered my bridesmaid dress, lost weight , and then when I finally got the dress in it didn't fit. I called Pearl up and told them that I was no where close to the size they ordered me and I was told I only needed minor adjustments so I went in for alterations. When I left the appointment for alterations I asked for the price and they told me I was all set... come to find out when I picked up my dress I had to pay $110 in alterations for their mistake...and even still when I was asked how I felt in the dress it was still too tight and all I was told was that it looked fine.. well I didn't feel fine I felt like I couldn't breathe.. DONT SHOP HERE! I ended up paying over $300 for a dress I will wear once.. total waste of my time and money.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Pearl bridal has such a sweet setting that made me feel like I was a bride! I got my dress, accessories and my bridesmaids dresses there. They had a great variety for my bridesmaids. They also helped me customize my dress to be my own- we changed belts until I fell in love. Ryan the owner had great taste and a professional attitude!

Recently Married

Pearl was wonderful to work with. They have a nice selection of gowns, all very reasonably priced. I worked with Crystal at my first appointment and she was great. She was very patient with me, as I liked all of the dresses I had tried on, but just didn't love any of them. As I was just about to give up she pulled "the one." I had gone back a few other times to try on jewelry and veils and worked with someone else (not Crystal or Ryan) who wasn't too helpful. She tried, but she just didn't have a good idea of what I was looking for. I had wanted a specific style of veil and she didn't know what it was. Not a big deal, but if you're working in the bridal industry you should know what you're working with. They did not have the style veil I had wanted, but neither did any other local boutiques and they showed me a beautiful alternative that with a minor alteration could be the style I had wanted. I received so many compliments, not only on my dress, but also my veil on my wedding day. Ethan, from alterations, was amazing and my dress fit perfectly. When it comes to styling (jewelry, shoes, veils etc) ask for his advice! He is honest and knows his stuff!

1+ year ago

All I can say is I am so glad I purchased my gown from Pearl! Ryan, the owner, is amazing. All I did was tell her what I liked (no pictures to demonstrate) and how I was hoping to look, and she found several gowns that fit exactly what I was looking for - and they were all in my price range. I stress out very easily when it comes to wedding stuff, and she never hesitated to give me a call or e-mail back to let me know when my gown and accessories were supposed to be delivered. I never felt worried about whether she had things under control. She is a really nice person, and she's very professional. I highly recommend Pearl Bridal.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I loved working with Ryan and the Pearl Bridal boutique team! We even had a mishap with my dress (designer sent my dress 5 inches too short) and Ryan took control and resolved the issue. I only received my dress one week later. I had lace cap sleeve straps with a keyhole back added to my dress by the guy who does alterations there (wish I could remember his name!). He was amazing!! He made these cap straps out of extra lace I had ordered and it absolutely MADE the dress. Pearl has a beautiful shop and the staff are more than accomodating and sweet.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Pearl Bridal is a gem in a mine! The outside building and area itself are deceiving, but when you walk into the building, you will be blown away! If you want an intimate 1:1 wedding dress experience, pearl bridal is it. We brought in champagne, and had the whole place to ourselves! This is not your typical wedding factory place where they try to get you in and out; they genuinely want to help you find your perfect dress!!! My only complaint: my wedding bustle broke because it was bustled with ONE hook and eye. My advice: inquire about how your bustle is done, and advocate to put in a French bustle or more than one hook and eye! Overall, I would not trade my experience, or the dress I wore; all my dreams came true!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Ryan and her staff are so professional and friendly. The day I went to look at gowns I didn't have an appointment and just went on a whim with my mom to check out their beautiful bridal shop. When I got there, they greeted me instantly and made me feel completely comfortable. If you are a bride that is looking for a gown that is gorgeous and not something you have seen on a ton of brides then Pearl Bridal is the place to go. They have a great selection of unique and elegant gowns as well as amazing accessories. I bought my dress, earrings, jeweled headband, beaded veil, and colorful shoes all from Pearl. They also have a wonderful tailor, Athan. He made the dress fit me beautifully, turned the bust line into a sweetheart neckline, and made any other changes that I wanted. I highly recommend this bridal shop!

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Jamie
07/07/2013

I couldn't have been more thrilled with my overall experience at Pearl Bridal! All of my bridal appointments were so incredibly special and memorable due to the individualized attention I received from all staff at Pearl. I highly recommend Pearl Bridal!!!

Katherine
1 Review
06/15/2013

Ryan and her staff were amazing. Everytime I visited them I always felt important and never like just another sale. She went above and beyond for my mother and I. The shop is beautiful and enhances the wedding dress shopping experience.

Services Used: Dress & Attire

Pearl Bridal has so many beautiful quality dresses. I loved my dress and I felt that it was really well made. You will not get this type of quality at Davids Bridal. The staff was excellent in making sure my dress fit perfectly. I loved it. Thank you Pearl!!