Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Christina 1 Reviews
Peacock Design & Paperie is a wonderful vendor to work with. Amy took the time to listen to what we wanted, and she was very flexible as we changed our minds on design and wording throughout the process. She responded to my inquiries quickly, and would always keep me updated on the progress of our invitations. Amy even went out of her way to make it more convenient for me to pick up my invitations when they were complete. And the invitations are gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for a better representation of our personal styles and our story. I absolutely love the fact that we have custom designed invitations for our wedding - everything from color to texture to font to wording to style was a custom design. That will make our special day even more special.
Hi, Christina ~
Thank you for your kind words! I had a lot of fun working on your Wedding Invitation Suite design and assembly. You had such a unique idea your wedding day stationery that fits you perfectly. I am so very happy that you love them. I'm sure your guests will feel the same way. It was great working with you!
~ Amy
Wedding: 10/25/2014

sara 1 Reviews
I worked with Amy to create our customized wedding invitations for our September wedding. The consultation was very organized, relaxed and within an hour I knew, pretty much, exactly how I wanted our invitations to look. I never expected how many different options there could be but I trusted Amy completely with her suggestions. Planning the entire wedding on my own, while in nursing school and while being in three other weddings within five months of my own, I found Amy to be very patient, flexible, helpful, and a true pleasure to work with. She provided excellent advice and a sense of relief on the days when I needed it the most. I just picked up our invitations yesterday and they really reflect my fiancé and I as a couple, they are simply perfect. Amy is in the perfect profession for her - she is so creative, classy and professional. I would recommend Peacock Design & Paperie to every bride who is looking for something that reflects them and who wants to do something different than the typical wedding invitation. It's your big day - make it reflect you - and Amy helped me to do that!
Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:
You just put such a huge smile on my face, Sara! I am sure your guests will love seeing your personal style shine through your wedding invitations. The wood veneer is so unique, I doubt many of them have seen that before. The colors you chose look so pretty together and really "pop" on the wood veneer. I can't wait to hear the feedback you'll get from your guests. Thank you so much for your stellar review. I love that your experience was wonderful, and I loved working with you, too!
Wedding: 09/19/2014

Tammy 1 Reviews
I am truly grateful that I found Peacock Paperie for my Invitation. I had a rough year and was in the hospital for 2 weeks and OOC for 2 month. This put us in a time crunch to get our invitations done. Kristen worked with us on perfecting our cards and getting them to us in a timely manner!!! I have received SEVERAL compliments on our invitations. They loved the personal touch of having their names on them and how beautiful they were! Kristen put a lot of time and effect into giving us a unique design to meet our style! If you are looking for the personal touch on your invites and to work with an amazing group! I HIGHLY recommend Peacock Paperie to ANYONE for ANY occasion!
Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amy was amazing! I wanted everything from the save the date to every insert of the invitation to go together. My fiance and I went for a custom design and it was great having so much input. Amy has a great eye for design but she also takes your input and gives you a product that is truly reflective of you! I love it so much my save the date is framed in my house!
Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:
Awe, thank you, Nicole! I LOVE that you framed it ~ that says a lot. It's so fun working with you two...now, on to finalizing THE WEDDING SUITE!
Wedding: 08/09/2014
Services Used: Invitations, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amy created the invitation suite for our July wedding, and they came out beautifully! She was extremely thorough and responded quickly. She was mindful of our budget. I received many compliments from my guests, and I am so glad that I chose to use Peacock Design & Paperie! Thanks Amy!
Hi, Kerry ~
It's great to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your invitations! You had a vision of what you wanted and I'm so glad I could make them what you were hoping for! I LOVE doing watercolors, and I think that be achy scene was perfect for your venue and theme. Send some photos if you get a chance. I'd love to see you on your wedding day!
All my best,
~ Amy
Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Kristen designed my wedding invitations and she did an amazing job! My guests were still talking about my invitations at my wedding! They were beautiful and I had so many positive comments on them.
Kristen really stepped up when I was in a bind. I addressed my envelopes myself and ended up needing new envelopes because I ruined them. I called Kristen crying and she assured me that everything would be okay and she will order them asap. She contacted the company, got my new envelopes and printed the addresses for me in less than a week. My invites were out on time and I can't thank her enough for all her hard work. She went above and beyond for me and that means a lot to a stressed out bride. I highly recommend her!! Thank you, Kristen!
Wedding: 06/28/2014

Stephany 1 Reviews
Amy was wonderful through the whole process! I was very late in the game with my wedding invitations, but Amy helped me design the invitations of my dreams and get them printed in a timely manner. She was very patient with all of my revisions and always responded quickly. I would recommend Peacock Design & Paperie to all brides-to-be and anyone looking for help with invitation design. The quality of their work and products are above and beyond what I could have ever expected. Thank you Amy for everything!
Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:
Thank you so very, very much, Stephany! It was a pleasure to work with you. I'm so happy to have given you beautiful invitations that fit your personality, as well as the style of your wedding so well. LOVE the lace and polka dots! I hope your wedding day is fantastic in every way.
Thanks again, ~ Amy
Wedding: 05/31/2014

Tanya 1 Reviews
At first i would like to Thank Kristen so very much for creating our absolutely beautiful wedding invitations!!! From start to finish Kristen was amazing from suggesting different styles and things to working with me when i didn't have a clue of what i was doing and messing up the guest list. LOL Kristen did our Save the Dates as well and was able to tie that style in with our wedding invitations. I have got nothing but awesome reviews about our invitations. People are calling and texting us just to tell us how beautiful they are. Kristen: words can not express how grateful and happy we are with our final product. Your invitations put a little "extra special" in our Special Day before it is even here. Thank you so much and hopefully we can work together again in the future because I Love Your Stuff :-)

Sincerely,

Tanya
Wedding: 05/31/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I just recently used Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC to design my wedding invitations. Hands down, best in the area! Kristen and Amy really took my ideas and created something magical. I have been getting so many compliments from our guests when they received our invites in the mail. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE loves them!!! They said they fit us to a “T” and are really beautiful. I just had my bridal shower this past Saturday so it was so cool when people were coming up to me and saying that they cannot get over how awesome they look. I cannot thank them enough for their time, patience and creativity! All of the details that went into the invites just proved to me that they worked very very hard. They blew me away and gave us something that was well above and beyond what we were hoping for. Without Kristen and Amy’s ideas and design our vision of these invitations wouldn’t have become a reality. Thank you again ladies! FIVE STARS!

Kristen Curtier
Wedding: 05/25/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Highly recommend Peacock Design! I have been working with Kristen for probably over a year now getting all of my invitations and stationary wedding needs finalized. She has been wonderful by responding to my many emails quickly and answering any questions I had. She spent a lot of time with me picking and choosing specific details and I did not feel pressured or rushed at all. My invitations are gorgeous and everyone is blown away by them! Thanks for everything Kristen!
Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:
Erin, you are more than welcome! You came in with some great ideas about how you wanted to make your event special and I am happy to make those ideas a reality for you & Eugene. I'm very much looking forward to completing the rest of your wedding day items. Thanks so much for choosing Peacock for all your wedding stationery needs!
Wedding: 05/24/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My words that I'm about to type will never do justice to this company. My fiancé and I have been working with Amy for over a year now and it's hard to believe everything we've worked so hard on has come to fruition and is now in the hands of all of my guests! Amy helped design the most traditionally elegant invitation my fiancé and I have ever seen. The guests we are inviting have taken the time to call us and tell us they have never seen a more gorgeous wedding invitation! Friends of our parents have called them (women AND men) to tell them that was the most elaborately sophisticated invitation they have ever seen. This company truly takes the time to listen to what you have to say. Amy took my ideas and made them a reality! She helped me truly set the tone for the type of wedding we are having; and for that I will be forever grateful.
On Sunday, March 9th, I had a surprise bridal shower. I knew something had to be in the works so I worked with Amy to create a unique Thank You to send once the shower took place. She crafted such a beautiful Thank You, with a personal sketch and all, that I've now started receiving calls about those!
This company is, hands down, the greatest company I have worked with throughout this whole wedding process. I would (and have already started!) recommending them to all of the brides that I know!
Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:
Wow! Now THAT'S what we work to achieve with our brides! It's been such a fun process working with you and your great ideas. I love the sophisticated style that is YOU and that we have incorporated into all of your stationery items. All of the special touches, from the little anchors to the crystal "bling" to the hand-sketched bride (that looks just like you) makes it so uniquely personalized. And, there's more to come! Your Wedding Day items are being worked on now, and then we'll have the Wedding Thank You Cards for your guests. I am so excited for you and your Big Day on the way. Thank you for your wonderful review ~ the feeling is mutual :)
Wedding: 05/23/2014

Brittany 1 Reviews
I have received so many compliments on my invitations! They looked beautiful, and the process was so easy!
Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:
Thank you, Brittany! It was a pleasure working with you and John. I'm so happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and the end result of your invitations. I hope you have an absolutely beautiful Wedding Day!
Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Amy was such a pleasure to work with. She designed our wedding invitations, programs, table numbers, and various pieces of reception signage. I was married in Florida, but Peacock Paperie was referred to me by a relative, who told me that I could do all of our invitation designing through email. I had no luck whatsoever finding an invitation vendor near me in Florida, so Peacock Paperie was my first choice! It was SO convenient to communicate with Amy via email. She responds very quickly and thoroughly. She made any changes we asked promptly and the end result was absolutely beautiful! We had a masquerade themed reception, and the stationery really tied the theme together and we were very pleased with how they turned out. We got a lot of compliments on our invitations, which included someone that said that they were one of the nicest invitations they had ever received. Amy is one of the nicest vendors that we worked with, and she is extremely professional, yet very friendly and easy to talk to. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married, in the Pennsylvania area and beyond. My sister recently got married and used a vendor in the NY area. She had to pay a ridiculous amount for EVERY edit that she made to her invitations. I thought that was so crazy and I was so grateful that Amy let us make small changes within reason throughout the design process. That is so essential to designing your invites. She was so patient with us and is extremely talented. Thank you so much for everything Amy!
Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. As I mentioned from the beginning, I loved your vision for your wedding day and loved how you carried it through everything. The photos you sent me from your photographer are gorgeous! Your whole wedding was so lovely, creative ,and unique! It's been great working with you, too. Now, onto the Thank You Cards :)
Wedding: 02/22/2014

Marybeth 2 Reviews
Working with Peacock Paperie made my wedding experience 10X greater!
Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:
Thank you, Marybeth! I am so glad that I was able to be a part of your special day. From the invitations to the programs, seating chart, favor donation signs, and drink stir sticks for your reception, I'm pleased to have tied it all together for you. Good luck to you and Brad! ~Kristen
Wedding: 01/04/2014
Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Laura 1 Reviews
Can't say enough about this company. My expectations were met beyond words and the quality was very good. Would recommend to every one I know!
Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:
Thank you so much, Laura! Again, CONGRATS!
Wedding: 11/10/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5

Laura 2 Reviews
My wedding is just around the corner and one of my favorite parts in my engagement has been the invitations. From designing to finalizing to anxiously picking them up and now receiving the RSVPs all of the various stages was a whirlwind of fun and excitement all due to the services by Peacock Paperie and Design. Recommended by my mom after seeing their display at a Bridal Show, I made an appointment to look through Kristen's entire portfolio of wedding invitations and the designs to choose from. Wanting to maintain a balance with my formal black, white and touch of red wedding color scheme while letting our own personalities permeate through with really keeping the costs down as much as possible as weddings are not quite wallet-friendly, Kristen was more than willing to come up with many options that satisfied each of our requirements. We went for it and Kristen provided art board after art board until it became a perfect prototype of what our ideal invitations would look like. I probably admired the artboard pdfs more than anything and actually lost sleep one night in excitement of how people will react once they find these elegantly designed masterpieces in their mailboxes. We picked up our invitations ON TIME despite myself probably waffling back and forth (typical bride moment, right?) which delayed sign off on the final artboard design. The texts, phone calls, and the overwhelmingly positive feedback that our family and friends have shared raving about how they have never seen an invitation quite like ours made every effort worthwhile and a true testament of the exceptional service and quality Kristen and Peacock Paperie have provided. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Peacock Design & Paperie, LLC™ responded with the following comments:
Laura, thank you for the review. I think your consultation was the most fun I had upon first meeting a new client. I remember how hard we laughed at the thought of your guests receiving their invitations and finding out there would be bull-riding at the after-party. I'm happy you had so much fun with the icons I created on your timeline card. Making it personal is what it's all about! Can't wait for the next sibling wedding :)
~Kristen
Wedding: 11/02/2013
 610-796-9198
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire